[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Mcdonalds so shit now /r9k/? Why did they have to take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: mcdonalds.png (1 MB, 1343x714) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds.png
1 MB, 1343x714
Why is Mcdonalds so shit now /r9k/? Why did they have to take away its fun?
>>
>>28324022
Because the kids that they did the shit on the left for grew up into the adults that now go for the shit on the right.
>>
>>28324022
They've tried to become something they never should have tried to become. Their jokes if anything premium like their clubhouse or mccafe drinks should have never been made. People want mcdonalds because they were cheap. Now they don't even have a dollar menu and wonder why profits continue to sink like a rock.
>>
the politically correct agenda including but not limited to both the "responsible corporation" meme and that movie super size me
i'm anti-capitalist but it's fucking stupid to hold corporations to a moral standard without actually changing the material circumstances
you don't wind up with a softening of capitalism but a commodification of morality
>>
>>28324022

McDo is losing money because minorities are realizing that shit is bad for them. Also, it's extremely cheap.
>>
Bill Whittle had a good segment about Mcdonalds, and why theyre dropping so hard.

The second they let outsiders tell them what to do. When people who wanted to eat healthy, said your fries are making me fat, your burgers are making me fat. ETC.

They switched everything they did to appease people who dont eat their food.

You can take this example to heart with SJW's and their crusade to change nerd culture.

Or when someone tells you to change, or stop something...but they arent a friend.
>>
File: 2.png (18 KB, 732x732) Image search: [Google]
2.png
18 KB, 732x732
I think Moonman ruined their public image
>>
>>28325727
this somehow reminds me of blizzard. i absolutely agree.
>>28324032
thats the dumbest post i have read today
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.