[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you regret missing out on teenage love, r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3024x4032
Do you regret missing out on teenage love, r9k?
>>
>>28323548

adorable.

i didn't miss out on it, i just never scored.

>here lies butthead - he never scored.
>>
Yes
>the only time it's reasonable to suck at sex
>girls aren't jaded as fuck from a plethora of failed relationships
>no real worries in life, you can just focus on each other
>>
>>28323548
this jewish nu-male cuck got a qt azn girl to accept his offer of spending a couple hundred to a thousand dollars on her in exchange for dancing with him
why can't you do this?
>>
>>28323575

i tried so hard and got so far,
but in the end, it didn't even matter.

i had to fall to lose it all,
because in the end, it didn't even matter.

i put my trust, in her.

pushed as far as i can go. for all this, there's only one thing you should knoooowwww.
>>
File: chill cat.jpg (138 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
chill cat.jpg
138 KB, 660x495
Fuck no, man. I watched one of my best m8s put way too many eggs in that emotional basket and then got devastated when the broad he was head-over-heels for opted to date someone else. She said, and I quote, "Someone less weird."
>>
>>28323624
Tell your bro to stop being such a weird cunt
>>
Yes, more deeply than anything. It was the only time in my life I felt the emotion of love. At least I think that's what it was. Might have been obsession. Haven't felt much of anything since.
>>
>>28323548

don't live with regrets, it doesn't help anyone/anything
>>
>>28323548
that couple is absolutely putrid. I fucking hate people like this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNObEnYEFCs
>>
>>28323834
Yes, live without regrets. So the theory holds, but then you have a few drinks and it all just comes pouring out. Who doesn't have a few major regrets about life?
>>
>tfw highschool
>no one gives a shit what you do (it's school, like everyone else)
>literally forced to spend 8 hours daily with ~500 girls within 5 years of your own age
HOW DID I FUCK UP SO BADLY
>>
>>28323548

I barely even remember being a teenager, so no not really.
>>
>>28324346
Honestly? You don't remember the first one you were in love with?
>>
File: tfw no puppy love.jpg (155 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
tfw no puppy love.jpg
155 KB, 1252x1252
photograph relevant
>>
>>28324728

Vaguely. I was never in love with anyone when i was a teenager. I had a couple almost girlfriends, but it never worked out because we had nothing in common. I couldn't really go into any more detail than that, even if I wanted to.
>>
That is a powerful image. Pepe used to be so iconic on this board, then when it started becoming mainstream there was an attempt to take it back. Now it's being used to ask people to prom
>>
>>28323548

not really.

teenage love is just narcissism. don't you remember how annoying it was while you're there putting your head in your schoolwork, and others bug you to listen to them bitch about their puppy love relationships?
>>
File: 1446086084716.webm (583 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1446086084716.webm
583 KB, 720x404
>>28323624
this.
buddy got married at 22. 4 years later, he takes anti-depressants and works 2 jobs to support his stay-at-home wife who doesn't cook and clean.
what does she do? She likes to go out with friends and takes pictures of shit because shes a "Professional Photographer" (who brings in no money.) I can tell he wants to drop her, but hes afraid that shes the best he can do.
>>
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 1372x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 1372x2048
I lived it. 15 years later still stupid in love. Ask me whatever. I'm bored.
>>
>>28324846
>I was never in love with anyone when i was a teenager.
yeah I feel like the teen love thing is a meme
I never felt that way about anyone
still haven't but maybe that's because I'm emotionally dead
>>
>>28324902
why are you here?
blx
>>
i don't really. it's kind of pointless since at 17 or younger you're barely even a person. i had a girlfriend at 17 and even though i thought i loved her at the time, i don't think i ever really did.

theres a certain Romanticism about teenage love, that it's innocent and pure, but in reality most teenage relationships, even among normies/chads end in a month or two and are unnecessary melodramatic. its much more likely to happen at a later age when both parties are more mature
>>
>>28324945
Because everyone still falls asleep before I do.
>>
>>28324875
>I can tell he wants to drop her, but hes afraid that shes the best he can do.

+ her taking half his shit & alimony forever, I guess.
>>
>>28324875
>professional photographer
God, the amount of Highschool losers I've seen invtie me to their Facebook pages for their "professional photography" is insane. THe worst part is that none of them will actually take on low tier paid photography work (eg. doing weddings) because they're just too self absorbed.

It's like fucken, don't think your DSLR is too good for Instagram. Don't pretend photography is your fucking career unless you're actually prepared to put in the hard yards.
>>
>>28323574
it's also the only time when you can attract the interest of women and have sex with them without having a job and living on your own
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461998227577.jpg (51 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461998227577.jpg
51 KB, 960x540
>>28324918
me too. emotional deadness fucking sucks. I don't even care that I missed out on teen love, I only get bothered because I know I should care.
>>
>>28324918
Never? I didn't lose my emotional sensitivity until early adulthood. I guess I was lucky to have felt the giddy warmth of love. Haven't felt the same before or since.
>>
>>28323548

fat asians.. my fetish

HNNNNGNNGNGNGNNGNH
>>
File: 1460523132029.jpg (120 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1460523132029.jpg
120 KB, 800x450
>>28325155
I like fat asians too, but that asian isn't fat
>>
>>28325173

she is dude, in the best of ways. this lucky white boi
>>
>>28323548
No, teenage love is retarded. That's the whole point of Romeo and Juliet.
>>
>>28325173
That picture's hot as fuck, do you have a link to the video it's from? Or just a name or jav code so I can search for it
>>
>>28323548
Why doesn't the roastie tie her fucking shoes and why does it look like you copy and pasted a business man's outfit from three separate seasons on the nerd?
>>
>>28325505
Never mind found it, I forgot that reverse image search exists.

http://xhamster.com/movies/4436945/rin_fujisaki_utopia_006.html

Full movie there if anyone else wanted.
>>
>>28325505
I don't know specifically, but it's probably one of the maguro series, or maybe ooniku.

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_label.php?l=karq
>>
>>28324809
>tfw funny filename is bait for getting muted trying to comment on it
>>
>>28325505
UTOPIA-006
>>
>>28325486

nice. so true
>>
File: 1446070567731.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1446070567731.gif
2 MB, 750x750
Every night, I lie awake and think of those times.
Really, even for all the misery I've gone through back then, it's still the best time of my life.
Everything was so innocent and laid back. I even had some social contacts.
Now it's all gone to shit, even more so than back than.
Always treasure what you have, you might miss it once it's gone.
>>
>>28325650

..you miss...... ....high school? wtf bruh
>>
>>28325650
Damn that's a comfy gif.
>>
File: 2184.png (395 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
2184.png
395 KB, 750x750
>>28325675
https://dreamcatalogue.bandcamp.com/album/--18
>maximum file size is 2mb
Had to convert to PNG but original includes rain.
>>
File: gg.jpg (50 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
50 KB, 854x480
My only regret is wasting so much time. Not even like watching anime or doing other shit that I love, but browsing 4chan and chat rooms/forums.

Never really gave a fuck about relationships, they seem corny as fuck to me, at least male x female ones. I would like to try dating a cute guy who likes to trap.
>>
>>28325650

I know this feeling. Ever since Ive finished school every day has become so fucking boring. For the last 2 1/2 years my daily routine has always been the same. Wake up - Go to work - Get yelled at for mistakes I didnt do - Get home - Browse 4chan and waste my time - Go to Sleep - Repeat.

Even though I never really had much social contacts or went out much, I still miss those times where I could decide what to do with my time instead of permanently beeing a slave of a choleric asshole. I cant understand how people can waste 50 years in this boredom without killing themselves.
>>
>>28323548
Please. In my 20s I can pull teenage pussy easily.

I have a gf, but that does not mean I love to make teenagers lust and powerplay with them pseudo lolis.
>>
>>28325772

thug life. i wanna get pussy fampai teach me the ways. i'm 21 and graduating n a month
>>
How do I meet someone i can fall in love with? Its not too late, its just my personality is autism and that greatly lowers any chances
>>
>>28325839
Get lucky at school, work, club, party or use a dating site.
>>
>>28325792
Just gain some power within their circles. Fandoms, facebook pages, clubs that make meet ups and whatnot. Then you have a huge pool of kind of broken pseudo lolis were you can do your stuff.
>>
I missed out on teenage love.

Then when I was 20 I dated a teenage girl. Was nice, had lots of hormonally fueled fooling around, but didn't last long and was extremely emotionally draining and hard to deal with all of her teenage bullshit.

7/10 would still put up with to eat 16 yr old pussy again
>>
>>28323548
>gay shoes
>gay shirt
>gay pants
>gay haircut
>fat

Is it now hip to be ugly and not cool?
>>
>>28325875

oh. thanks. i actually meant how can i get normal pussy not teenage pussy. i've had it before, and it sucks. teenage chicks are fickle whores
>>
>>28325886
yeah, times change man
apparently most straight men look gay and out of shape now
>>
>>28325899
I have never tasted normal pussy in my life.

I literally asked my current gf out for the first time while we were playing dota. I met her from a comic fanpage and the meet ups they organized.

She is 2 years older than me tho.
>>
>>28325937

nice. well done anon
>>
>>28323548
>implying i had a chance at teenage(any) love
>>
Does regret imply there were other options?
>>
>>28323548

i fucking hate normalfags so fucking much. that picture makes me want to punch a hole in the wall
>>
File: tumblrfilename.png (61 KB, 475x382) Image search: [Google]
tumblrfilename.png
61 KB, 475x382
>Didnt miss on shota experiences
>Even though i'm not gay

am i fucked up or is that normal guys?
>>
>>28325958
Teenage pussy from those social circles are still a constant temptation...especially those that are passable and kinda crazy (sjw, daddy issues, depressed, etc.)

My way of dealing with that is channeling that desire through a close freindship where I can share my wisdom and stuff....meanwhile they lust and so they a little more predisposed to be shaped by me.
>>
>>28326012
i actually met a hot 13 year old a few days ago. she seriously looked like she could have been 17-18. Decided to just go home and jerk off becuase not worth the risk
>>
>>28326027
I would try to create a relationship. A slightly sexual relationship that would not lead to anything illegal but that could become a great friendship or future waifu.
>>
>>28326023
what the fuck faggot
cant blame you though ive done similar bullshit

so much regret, wheres the missed opportunities thread
>>
>>28326041

i'm thinking about it. maybe i'll "run into her" again this week because i kinda know where she goes on fridays. take her out for some pizza or some shit
>>
>>28323548
I'm 19 now. Fucked two girls, three times in total. One of them was my good friend, but than I realized she's a crazy psycho yandere bitch, so I told her to get the fuck out of my life.

The other one was a cutie I really wanted to go far with. But, for some reason, she let me fuck her two weeks ago and dumped me seven days ago.

I'm nineteen and these two examples are the closest I ever got to relationship. I had few crushes, which all turned me down sooner or later. You might say "at least you scored anon", but I never actually wanted that. I don't really enjoy sex, there are things that bring much more fun. All I ever wanted was warmth of the other person. I wanted to be close to someone, to trust them, to spend time with them and do all that shit people in relationships do. Soon I'll be twenty which means I kinda run out of time for anything.

Fuck my life.
>>
>>28323548
she looks like coolface

what a meme couple
>>
>>28323548
i didn't miss out, but i still haven't gotten over the girl i dated for 2 years. it's been 8 years since and i think about her every day. kill me man
>>
>>28326094
That is the spirit. I wish you nothing but success.
>>
>>28326134

thanks. god i would eat the pussy so hard though.
>>
>>28326144
I know that feel.

Recently I have my mind on channeling my hate fucking desire for this SJWish chick into something more tame (cuz of gf) but that also lets me change her views to less retarded ones.

Every part of this process arouses me.
>>
>>28326165

easy. 3 way
>>
>>28326115
Also, I'm dropping high school at the end of the semester to abandon what's left of any dreams I ever had and spend rest of my life in a fast food restaurant
>>
>>28326175
Nah, my current gf is pretty solid on the monogamy thingie and to be honest me too.

Although I would accept it if we only use lolis for ourselves. My gf has mentioned she is bisexual after all
>>
>>28323548
No
Love inevitably leads to sex
Sex inevitably leads to degeneracy
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.