[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are people in this world who literally look forward to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1460690343063.jpg (131 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
1460690343063.jpg
131 KB, 1000x900
There are people in this world who literally look forward to going out and meeting new people and socializing and actually feel really amazing when they do it and literally get happy and feel relaxed doing it.

I know the majority of humans are like this, but I still cannot believe it.
>>
Try harder. You can become one of them.
>>
>>28323420
sounds like you want to be one of those people

you're the only person standing in your way
>>
>>28323420
left>right>middle
you know this to be true.
>>
>>28323420
Why does that seem so implausible to you? Can't you imagine those things being fun?
>>
>>28323420
>around other people happily socializing
>the whole thing seems surreal
>more strange to you than fantasy movies
>you could never be like them
>question why you exist
>>
>>28323966
>sounds like you want to be one of those people
Who doesn't though? I try but it doesn't work for me.
>>
>>28324003
This.

I got forced to go work with my dad a few times at his law firm to get some "work experience". He made me come with him to a coffee to some fancy coffee place. There was like 100+ people, all dressed up super well, all talking to each other really loudly, all smiling, laughing, all outgoing.

I literally just sat there frozen in shock and I am in my late 20s, I felt like I was doing to actually have a heart attack or something. That day when we got home I just went to bed and fell instantly asleep for 10+ hours. I was so fucking drained.
>>
>>28323420
it's fun. but my AvPD makes it much harder. I like to talk to people it's just that I am initially afraid of rejection or negative reaction.
>>
>>28324149
Is it possible to get disability for AvPD?

When I did research on mental conditions I deserved that AvPD matched me 100% where as other mental conditions I only matched with 30% or so.
>>
>>28324026
Keep on trying?
Or just give up.

Your choice
>>
>>28323420
you need to take SSRIs to cvhange your breain
>>
>>28323979
right>middle=left

if you think otherwise you are a faggot
>>
>>28324184
depends on where you are. If it's anywhere in the US, fat chance, they're stingy with that shit even if you have a doctor willing to certify that you can't work, and those are hard to find as is.

>>28324246
I tried several of them, along with a lot of other drugs. Nothing did much of anything except have side effects. Except benzos, benzos work. That's not a permanent solution though, that's a "in case of emergency, break glass" thing.
>>
>>28323420
I don't like people. I hate most things people say and do, even when they agree with me sometimes.

That being said, I'm not at all anxious around people, probably because I think I'm better than them. I'm pretty socially adept and I'm pretty good looking so people are nice to me. I'm also confident. I've never had a problem talking to people. I just don't like people.

>inb4 sociopath
I do have sociopathic tendencies but I feel sympathy and empathy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.