[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>22, khhv with no friends >Co worker tells me to join
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: image_50.jpg (53 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
image_50.jpg
53 KB, 498x568
>22, khhv with no friends
>Co worker tells me to join a church or get a hobby where I'm exposed to people
>get tired thinking about hanging out with people when I'm already an emotional mess and barely have time for my issues much less theirs
>talk myself out of it
>go back to my room, shut the door and boot up anime
>repeat ad nauseum
Who /foreveralone/ here?
>>
>>28323228
You need to stop listening to ordinary people and do what you believe is right. (note: not implying suicide)
>>
File: MCridesmokinitlivenigga.gif (1 MB, 250x253) Image search: [Google]
MCridesmokinitlivenigga.gif
1 MB, 250x253
>>28323254
Suicide is what's been on my mind lately. I keep holding out hoping things will get better if I have friends and get out of the house more. I've yet to take that step because change is terrifying and putting myself out to be hurt scares me too.
>>
>>28323307
I am regularly suicidal but I don't believe it is the answer philosophically. You should find a hobby to remove those thoughts. Of course, you don't have to follow this advice, it's just what I've done.
>>
I thought of the going to church thing. But I started going to school and Sunday became my only true day off.
>>
If you want to kill yourself you should. There is no afterlife and everyone you know will get over it with time. Don't force yourself to live in pain.
>>
>>28323307
just start smoking
it feels nice and looks cool
>>
File: Approaching_Omaha.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2147) Image search: [Google]
Approaching_Omaha.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2147
>>28323307
people stormed a beach while being shot at from machine guns in bunkers, you can go outside and meet people

and hey if it does kill ya, you saved yourself the trouble
>>
File: 1458478968936.jpg (77 KB, 750x742) Image search: [Google]
1458478968936.jpg
77 KB, 750x742
>>28323784
I probably would have if it wasn't for my mom, sister and uncle telling me straight up that me killing myself was selfish. My mom told me that it'd be a murder suicide, since she'd kill herself if I died. I feel like I have no way out now.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.