[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking noise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: 1461746008539.jpg (242 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461746008539.jpg
242 KB, 500x500
I cant Fucking handle it anymore where ever I go its always so fucking load. School fucking normies and shit yelling and screaming no reason. Home siblings constantly fucking screaming and sings literally no fucking idea how to use an INSIDE VOICE and constantly draging chairs out when they need them instead of fucking picking them up, love the fucking sound. Parents whenever they need to anything to me they have to fucking yell from across the house and ask me to come over just so they can say 1 thing seriously what the fuck. Just leave me in peace for fucks sake.

Does anybody feel the same I can feel the rage building probably going to sperge out soon
>>
>mum and brother having conversation
>start off with inside voices and end up shouting
>they don't even realise they're doing it

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
>>
>>28324308
>"Inside voice please, I said inside voices please, Please, PLEase, FUCKING PLEASE LISTEN TO ME"
>>
>>28323182
hey, that's my pepe OC
>>
I feel you on the noise thing OP. Especially the fucking bellowing across the house. Can we get a family hate thread?
>morbidly obese narcissistic 8-year-old stepsister sets up camp in the room next to my room every day after school
>blasts some youtube videos of a grown-assed man analyzing the meta of My Little Pony at full volume
>watches said videos from 4:00 to 9:00 PM every day
>talks/screams to herself the entire time
>literally the entire fucking time she is whooping and yelling some inaudible little kid shit
>goes through 3 boxes of Wal-Mart swiss rolls every week
>leaves wrappers and chocolate crumbs covering the area like fucking confetti
I would tell her dad that she feeds her dinner to the dog every day and that she almost entirely subsists on swiss rolls but I actually want her to die sooner.
>>
>>28323182
Try living with a timebomb schizophrenic, I blast my radio to drown out their insane rambling and screaming.

Also kinda related who here /can't control voice/? Repeating myself is torture.
>>
File: 593462983789.png (740 KB, 731x414) Image search: [Google]
593462983789.png
740 KB, 731x414
>>28323182
>trying to sleep in
>wake up to young children screaming at the top of their fucking lungs in the other room
>wait for it to stop, it does after a while
>almost back asleep
>they start slamming on the fucking piano
>mfw
>>
File: 1459987381729.jpg (3 KB, 167x141) Image search: [Google]
1459987381729.jpg
3 KB, 167x141
It's even worse if you've got sensory processing disorder famioli. Minorly annoying noises and shit for normal people become unbearably maddening for me. It was even worse in grade school. Luckily I've kind of learned to cope with it but it certainly wasn't fun.
>>
File: 60697839.png (452 KB, 540x464) Image search: [Google]
60697839.png
452 KB, 540x464
>>28324839
>>28324716
I CAN BARELY FUCKING SLEEP BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT
>>
>>28324716
Fucking pianos are the worst my brother fucking cant use it properly and use Does shitty made up crap and sings while using the peddel that makes it louder and hes fucking 12
>>
File: 1376830834563.jpg (46 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
1376830834563.jpg
46 KB, 451x392
>pathetic neets crying that they can't go to sleep during the day because everybody else is keeping them awake living their lives
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.