[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some of you losers have no idea how truly hopeless you are. In
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 640x712
Some of you losers have no idea how truly hopeless you are. In order to get a girlfriend you need:

>money
>attractive
>job
>hobbies
>friends
>personality

Some of you don't even have any of those and you're still hoping for a GF? LOL OK
>>
>>28322968
I'm missing the money and job parts.

I'm well aware I'm not really qualified for a girlfriend. The parts that suck are dealing my friends constantly giving me shit for not getting with girls, and the miserable lonely waiting while I work on fixing things.
>>
I'm pretty sure it's doable with just:

- Not hideous
- Hobbies
- Personality

But it'd be hard.
>>
>>28322968

keep telling yourself that wagecuck. You must be lonely and hate life if your'e resorting to petty bullying on r9k
>>
File: 1460344210189.jpg (52 KB, 615x580) Image search: [Google]
1460344210189.jpg
52 KB, 615x580
>>28322968
>implying I have hope
>implying I haven't crossed into fantasyland
>>
>>28323009
It is, to a certain point. I was broke and living with my parents when I met my ex-gf, but I was also in shape, good-looking, interesting, and 22.

Now that I'm 30 and not in shape anymore, and back to broke and living with my parents, it's impossible.
>>
>>28322968
>money
no
>attractive
no
>job
check
>hobbies
Anime doesn't count so no
>friends
haha where do you think you are?
>personality
I'm a grumpy asshole who hates people

I just want a loving wife so I can come home after work to a warm house and a hot dinner, is it really too much to ask for
obviously it is
>>
>>28322968
Lol joke's on you OP, i have none if these exceot one and i get laid on a regular basis.
>>
>>28322968
Ha nahhh man all you need is to be alright looking and seem interesting.
You don't have to actually be interesting
>>
>>28322968
>money
I have 190k euro invested
>attractive
Im told i look good
>job
Student (no job)
>hobbies
Hiking, games and squats
>friends
6 really good friends and ~10 semi friends
>personality
I have a good honest personality (if thats worth anything)

Stil cant get a gf OP wew lad
>>
>>28322968
>money
I own some monies
>attractive
I'm bound to be better looking than someone else
>job
I had a job
>hobbies
I watch SPORTS, and anime, and play vidya
>friends
I actually have friends
>personality
Out of luck there
>>
>>28323135
Money or looks?
>>
>still have hope
>implying
>>
File: tumblr_o3utisrbK01titub2o1_500.jpg (19 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3utisrbK01titub2o1_500.jpg
19 KB, 500x500
>money
Got a steady income, no money problems.

>attractive
Not really, average looking more like, skinnyfat body type, will engage in working out to improve my looks as soon as I get my next paycheck in order to invest in building an affordable DIY home gym

>job
working as a graphic designer, really good job compared to the fact that most people in my eastern-yuropean cuntry are minimum-wagers

>hobbies
I'm an artfag, occasionally like writing + doing some shit on the computer

>friends
I have moved a lot in last year from town to town so most of my friends are out of reach and there is hardly any reason to keep in touch with them

>personality
good: able to keep a conversation, know some interesting facts and stories, honest, intelligent, generally trusting, good listener
bad: lack self-confidence, anxious, occasionally depressed
>>
I don't think that's right. There are many people without these traits who have gfs. Fat ugly people. I don't know how they do it.
>>
>>28322968
>>Few monies
>>Not attractive
>>Bullshit job
>>Autist hobbies
>>Retard friends
>>Shitty personality (I try to be nice to people tho)

I still get GFs, you'll manage robots, keep truckin
>>
>>28323166
>I have 190k euro
>student

I'll let you in on something.
You know how in movies, there is always that guy that goes "do you know who my father is?!!"
That's you.

YOU don't have any money invested, that's our daddy's money. There is a reason women don't respect you.
>>
>money
family does all right
>attractive
i'm decent looking
>job
k, got me
>hobbies
plenty
>friends
a few
>personality
in spades, but sometimes i feel like it's like a switch with only two settings: charming and funny anon or full autist anon
and i have little to no control over it

It can't be that hard for me.
>>
File: 1462180169590.jpg (42 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
1462180169590.jpg
42 KB, 736x552
>money
neet with 14k in the bank and getting another 30k from my mom when i get a job and move out
>attractive
i look okay, a few girls have told me over the years i'm handsome.
>job
none. also no school, so i'm fucked.
>hobbies
hmm, fishing and watching movies are hobbies if you ask me
>friends
2-3 friends on a good day
>personality
horrible. this is why i will never get a gf
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.