[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pls b my gf i will love you 4ever and worship you and do anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: monsters inc pepe.jpg (7 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
monsters inc pepe.jpg
7 KB, 226x223
pls b my gf i will love you 4ever and worship you and do anything you ask pls
>>
>>28322950
will you go out and get a job and give me all your money? will you only have sex with me when I want it? will you work out and stay fit and healthy? will you leave me alone unless I want you around?

so many guys say they will do anything and everything but its all lies.
>>
>>28322980
yes pls
>have job
>i work out sometimes
>have small garden can go outside
>>
>>28322950
Ok but i want money, lots of it
>>
>>28323041
I make 500 a week
love me pls
>>
>>28323036
mmmm nah sounds fishy no guy would agree to all that
>>
>>28323419
ARE YOU NEW HERE SIR OR MA'AM???
>>
ok where are you from
>>
>>28323096
I lied and you lied to. I'm a guy and you don't make 500k.
I hate thirsty losers like you so much
>>
>>28323096
Not enough sry
>>
>>28323521

do you even have a full time job?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.