[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found out one of my classmates is in some kind of fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1459602351854.jpg (320 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459602351854.jpg
320 KB, 960x1280
I found out one of my classmates is in some kind of fucked up cuck situation where he's sending some girl here tons of money. After checking it seems he's going by Israeli chad and she's called eliza, ciara and I've seen mentions of erica.
What's he done? And please tell me he hasn't already sent her money, I'm going to contact his parents and make sure he gets some help because even with what little I know this isn't ok.
If anyone can explain exactly what's going on here I'd appreciate it.
Also, this is her, right?
>>
Self bump, if anyone knows anything aboutthis please tell me.
>>
Hi Ciara. You have much to learn about the art of trolling.

We are all veterans here. I suggest you head on over to the lol cow farm and take lessons from the ladies over there.

Good luck in your training!
>>
>>28322892
eliza wanted me to tell you guys that she doesn't like anyone from this board. if you have her on skype or facebook or other social media she wants you to block her
>>
>>28323063
I'm honestly not ciara or trolling, if you know anything can you tell me or could we talk on skype? I'm serious about this.
>>
>>28323105
Post proof faggot. Only reason I'm asking is that she hasn't posted since king nigger chad.
>>
>>28323173

skyping underage girls is not really my thing. others have taken the fall for doing silly things like that.

that was entertaining to watch.

nobody really cares what they do, we all tried to warn him and he STILL went crawling back to her.

in fact, that cuck got so mad that he tried to get the dude who tried to tell him arrested.

baka, they are all idiots.
>>
>>28323264
I'm not a girl and I meant just texting. What do you mean he tried to get someone arrested?
>>
did the israeli chad go through with sending her 2 grand? havent heard from him ina few days. inquiring minds need to know. i need my drama fix.
>>
>>28323314
>>28323348

nobody knows man. and honestly we don't care.

we warned him and if he does that's their business.
>>
>>28322892
>I found out one of my classmates is in some kind of fucked up cuck situation

the problem here is that you supposedly never have been here and yet youre using r9k lingo and calling someone a cuck. think more carefully next time before make threads like this. you totally ruined any kind of believablitiy this might have had.
>>
>>28323348
I'll try to talk with him at school tomorrow.
>>
we don't back gossip around heah. sure i could tell you more, but that is a waste of my time.

there's shitposting to be done.
>>
>>28323386
I use 4chan and reddit a lot. How do you think we found out in the first place?
>>
Israeli chad? yeah you should talk to him because he's gonna fucking strangle e1iza when he heard her talking shit about him. or better yet just call the authorities on him.
he was being a cuck at first but now he ain't no more mr.nice guy.
>>
>>28323477
Is he an actual threat? They're in another country.
I know he reacts poorly to breakups but he isn't violent.
In case I do contact his parents, or someone from the school administration is there any proof I could use?
>>
>>28323546
He's flying to rome with her, if you care about him stop him because he's obviously gonna do something he'll regret. When he found out she's disgusted by him he snapped and went batshit (posted her cp), he'll probably snap at her in rome and rape or beat her if not worse.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.