[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is feminism such cancer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 250x241
>be at school
>with a few friends just talking
>most obnoxious kid walks up to us.
>starts talking about how men are more privledged
>rallys my female "friends" and they start talking about how bad it is to be a girl.
>they start talking about how awful the wage gap is
>try to tell them the wage gap isn't real.
>"anon it's real don't be sexist"

mfw
>>
>be at school
You have to be 18 to post here kiddo.
>>
>>28322886
>>most obnoxious kid walks up to us.
>>starts talking about how men are more privledged
Stopped reading there
Strangers don't just walk up to friend groups and start ranting about politics
You made this up to fit in with us edgy /r9k/ sexists
>>
>he has friends

Get out normie
>>
>>28322998
They do if theyre autistic
>>
How is the wage gap not real?
>>
>>28322964
Uni mate

>>28322998
The girls like him I find him to be an annoying white knighting faggot
>>
>>28323046
It's based on the statistics that generally men work longer and more hours than women who often don't work as long and take breaks when they are pregnant. Nothing to do with gender.
>>
>>28323062
>The girls like him
oh so you're jealous of him. it all makes sense now
>>
>>28323121
What about when they're doing the exact same hours and take the same amount of days off? Is there a difference then?
>>
>>28322886
you can't argue with people in real life. haven't you learned that? i guess not because you're a robot, but that's one social code i've learned a long time ago. you cannot voice disagreement to any opinion said by a normalfag. first of all, you won't change anyone's opinion, but second of all they will call you a mean person and they will hate you even more. it's just taboo to voice any disagreement in public to any stupid political or religious statement.
>>
>>28323150
If they are in the same job position then yes they would earn the same.
>>
>>28323062
>talking to people
>in uni
fuck off normie
>>
>>28323122
Trust me mate he is the faggiest kid ever and they treat him like a gay best friend
>>
>>28323184
I think one of the arguements is women are under-represented in managerial and high-paying professional occupations
>>
>>28323218
You don't like him cos he acts gay?
>>
>>28323151
Fucking this. It frustrates me to no end. I used to take debate classes and I can't argue a point with normies because they get asshurt and think I'm a fucking dick.
>>
>>28323266
Then they should probably start taking STEM classes instead of sociology and women's studies.
>>
>>28323275
He is annoying as fuck even if he didn't act gay he still says the most annoying shit.
>>
>>28322998
There is this cripple in my uni that does it and people let him rantaway because he looks like shit
>>
>>28323266
Have you ever considered that women suck at things?
>>
>>28322886
>with a few friends
>females
>shares opinions in public
I want you to lie down on the ground and die.
Stop taking in oxygen.
>>
>>28323062
>Uni

Yeah, sure. "Uni".

This is the made up excuse all the underage faggots use so that the rest of the board doesn't chastise them for being underage faggots.
>>
>>28323278
It's the society we live in. People are now demanding college campuses to be "safe spaces." That shows you how far we have fallen and gives you a hint what those young people are like in other areas of their lives. Colleges used to be a place to go to have all of your beliefs challenged. Now college is a place you go to have all of your beliefs affirmed and coddled. Young people of today have no idea how to deal with differing opinions. They actually hate it. As soon as they meet 1 single person who isn't a liberal, they not only hate that person but hate being around them because they can't fathom the idea that another person can disagree with their world view.
>>
>>28323602
I'm guessing you don't even realize how "pot calling the kettle black" your post is.
>>
>>28323654
How am I a hypocrite? I live in a world full of liberals who shut down dissenting opinions. I want to go to a college campus where open debate is possible. I'm not allowed to dislike liberals because I'm surrounded by them. If I acted just like that, I would alienate literally every single person around me and I would have zero friends. It's impossible for me to be a hypocrite on this issue because I would be unable to even function in modern society if I hated everyone with differing political opinions from myself, like young college kids around me do.
>>
>>28323654
do you accept or deny that the modern college liberal is a socially regressive, authoritarian enforcer of coastal-culture tribalism? if you do, it doesn't fucking matter how black the pot is; if you don't, you're completely fucking blind to the rot infesting the american left
>>
>>28323266
the "massive wage gap" that feminazis and dickless white knights crow about is way overestimated because of differences in hours worked, time off, etc.

now there actually is a slight disparity in wages between men and women but it's mostly explained by the fact that men are more likely to more aggressively negotiate their starting pay, whereas women are less likely to negotiate and therefore make a little less on average
>>
>>28322886
>walking to class
>some Trans awareness group is out on the campus with a stand giving out pamphlets and shit
>come up to me and tell me if i support that trans shouldnt be harressed and allowed to use the bathroom they desire and all that stupid shit
>tell them i dont care and keep walking
>they keep pushing the subject on me and telling me why i should care
>just tell them NO
>they tell me to rethink my opinions because i am being ignorant
moral of the story is dont forget to bring your headphones to school so you have an excuse to ignore all these idiots
>>
>>28323736
You obviously hold an extremely low opinion of people with different political views from yourself, and have a bunch of very convenient stereotypes about them. I doubt that them or you have any hate (per se) for the abstract-other, but you and them probably have equivalent disdain for each other. The biggest difference, which you sort of allude to, is that they have most of the social power so they're more able to enforce their disdain.

>>28323740
I think social justice warriors are the poster children of subclinical borderline personality disorder. I also graduated before any of this really flared up, so my university experiences were pretty ordinary and I don't actually know what university students are like nowadays (nor am I willing to form opinions based on things posted on the internet). I assume most university students are fine, and really most professors and grad students/postdocs are still what you'd expect for people who have or are pursuing PhDs. Anyway, all this isn't what "the pot calling the kettle black" is about: I have a low opinion of anyone with simplistic theories about the world, be they social justice warrior or liberal economist or neonazi.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.