[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Preferred piss bottle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (71 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
image.png
71 KB, 500x332
The 20 oz Gatorade bottle's opening is too small for the head of my penis (running the risk of getting piss on the floor), but it's nice and compact. What's your favorite type of piss bottle?
>>
>>28322709
>dozens of ice mountain bottles
I drink too much and they fill up fast and it hurts to stop mid piss and go on to another bottle.
>>
ocean spray cranberry bottle
>>
>>28322805
Nice big opening, but too big to conceal easily. Some robots lose good boy points when they are caught with peepee bottles in their room.
>>
>he doesn't use a bin
smdh tbqh
>>
I have 9 1 gallon bottles of piss in the basement. I also have a 5 gallon Alhambra water jug full of it as well
>>
>>28322709
>I use the toilet
Am i a normie? I have a bathroom right next to my room
>>
>>28322939
Unless the bathroom connects directly to your room (you don't have to enter a hallway and risk contact with normie parents/siblings), then you're a normie.
>>
tfw you realise piss bottles are just modern day chamber pots
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>28322976
>I'll never get to use a piss jug
>>
>>28323088
Not a direct connection. Any real robot couldn't risk the the high probability of normie contact that such a setup brings. What if you make eye contact with someone? REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I find Powerade bottles the easiest. They fill in 3-4 fuel drops with little spill.
>>
>>28322939
>using the porcelain Jew
At least wear diapers if you aren't going to go pissbottle
>>
I use a half gallon milk jug then dump it out my window
So much refuse goes out my window
>>
>>28322709
Oasis bottles. They can contain big and mandingo's dick could fit in the opening.
>>
We have to find a way to turn piss into fuel.

Im sure if you put your minds together you can think of a way.
>>
32 ounce gatorade or nothing desu
>>
>>28323088
mah real original nigga.
>>
>>28322709
when i finish my gallon of milk i use that
>>
I use the toilet. You people make me sick.
>>
>>28323512
So what are you doing here? Do you even know where you are?
Here we piss in bottles, fuck off with your normie toilet bowl.
>>
>>28323572

I'm hear to provide contrast, you sicko.
>>
>>28323572
But why do you piss in bottles.... Isn't that messy?
Are you all
> need to piss
> pisses in bottle
> has a bottle of piss
> ???
> drinks it
>>
I just use one of the thousand empty water bottles in my room

Never experimented with anything else
>>
You need to see a shrink, degenerates.
>>
You get half a dollar per bottle by returning them to any store's recycling machine. Piss bottle culture is minimal in Finland because the payoff of getting rid of them is so good.
>>
I just piss in water bottles and then dump them out the window. Im on the 3rd floor in Uni.
>>
Why don't you just piss in the bathroom?
>>
40oz
>>
>>28323088
>Lets give anon the room closest tot he toilet so when we shit he smells it
Your parents are devilish
>>
>>28322709
Nestea bottles are widest I think
>>
File: Fuck.gif (964 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.gif
964 KB, 500x250
>too insecure to use bathroom in Uni, think ppl will make mean comments about me or my penis
>have general store that i can use points to get coke bottles
>piss in them and hide them in the closet
>tape them in boxes and throw them out in dumpster

I'm fucking strange
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.