[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly makes somebody a loser? I've been called that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1462321971723.gif (9 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462321971723.gif
9 KB, 633x758
What exactly makes somebody a loser?
I've been called that basically my whole life by friends, and family. I don't know why but it hurts every time.
>>
Guess nobody cares then, huh
>>
Societal expectations. Contributing to the world. Giving back the money paid required to raise you.

Of course, this is all just a shaming tactic. What matters is what you think of yourself.
>>
punishment for violating social norms. separate yourself from the offending groups in order to extract their influence from your self image and develop self confidence
>>
>>28322662
I'm in the same boat as you.
>>
>>28322662

Some arbitrary standard that you believe in.

>if you aren't happy with the way you livin
>if you basin dat on the way others think of u
>>
Oh my lord all of these untipped fedoras itt.

Let me explain it to ya champ. They call you a LOSER because youre predisposed to lose. Youre an inferior person, its not a hard concept to grasp. Its why you cant attract a woman
>>
It'll be a little different for everybody, but:

>being ugly
>being fat
>being dumb
>being sperg
>being NEET
>being mean in socially unapproved ways

Of course you can have 1 or 2 of these and maybe be a winner if you have something to offer, but generally these are the traits that make someone a loser, and even just having one or two can make you one if you don't have something to counter it

t. loser
>>
Being a called a loser is not about what you are at the moment or what you once were, it mostly implies that you don't care about wanting good things to happen in your life.

90% of successful people are dead inside, but it doesn't matter what you feel on the inside, because no one can see there. The ones that are called losers are those that are completely honest about being miserable sacks of shit and failures in life.

You need to develop a winning attitude despite the shitty odds, and people stop calling you a loser. Set goals for yourself, start with self-improving, re-evaluate your lifestyle, write down your dreams and figure out steps to reach those dreams, and over time, people stop calling you a loser.

If you think I am a normie or get in a severe autistic fit because of what I said in this post, then my advice is not obviously for you, since what I am explaining this to people who ACTUALLY get annoyed about being called a loser, not to people who accept this label like little cucks to this monster nigger cock called life.
>>
>>28324944
Is being a medium sized cuck like you somehow better?

If you respond to this post you have a clit-sized pee pee.
>>
File: 1461648280133.jpg (23 KB, 240x260) Image search: [Google]
1461648280133.jpg
23 KB, 240x260
>>28324969

>Is being a medium sized cuck like you somehow better?

>If you respond to this post you have a clit-sized pee pee

originalblox
>>
File: 1462027561555.jpg (959 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462027561555.jpg
959 KB, 1500x1000
>>28324944
Yeah I guess basically this.

I've experienced a physical transformation in terms of losing weight, putting on muscle, doing my hair, dressing a certain way, and a social explosion this semester which I'm gonna follow up on and build on next semester.

I still regularly and consistently feel a range of emotions than go from dead inside to "meh", mixed in with extremely brief little blips of fleeting happiness from mundane shit like eating a normal meal twice a week or seeing a funny post or something.

All my sadness and anger comes from being a virgin and literally every single last thing I'm doing that people think is just so amazing and the polar opposite of being a loser (losing 45 pounds in 7-8 weeks) etc, is all because I want to get laid more than anything in the world.
>>
>>28324944
Also gif related

Also for some reason I really like this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0EBOFL_VwE
>>
File: body and mind.gif (943 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
body and mind.gif
943 KB, 500x210
>>28324944
>>28325091
forgot gif
>>
All the terrible mistakes I keep on making even though the answer is obvious in hindsight. All my exes are married and I'm still a virgin at 28. I'm constantly worried and I think about killing myself everyday.
>>
>>28325047
just get some slut to fuck, you stupid cunt

if you are that retarded and can't even accomplish this then get a hooker to fuck --> no more mr. virgin
>>
>>28322662
>friends
Can you really call them that?
>>
When and to whom you are berthed,

The conditions of conception and the care present while carried,

Inter-generational epigenetic abuse,

The imprint this all has on your phase coherence affecting how you are perceived by others subconsciously.
>>
>>28325900
Paying for it doesn't count
>>
The term "loser" is just a social construct, in the end nothing even mattress, we're just molecules floating on a rock in space engaging in meaningless activities, everything is an illusion.
>>
>>28322662
lack of a normal and healthy social life

you can be a top bloke but everyone will shit on you if they find out that you weren't a normie before

one of the reasons I've always been excluded
>>
>>28322662
Loserdom is relative. You're a loser if you cant keep up with your peers, whoever they may be.

You're a ''loser'' irl if you cant graduate high school or don't have game
You're a ''loser'' on r9k if you pull bitches every weekend at the club and enjoy a very social uni life
>>
>>28322662
if your friends call you a loser then they probably aren't good friends m8
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.