[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Signs that you're just a whore. > You like tall guys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: bullshit.jpg (13 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
13 KB, 300x250
Signs that you're just a whore.

> You like tall guys.
> You like guys with lots of muscles or just bigger males.
> You like guys who are more assertive.

These are all signs that you primarily care about how well your partner is fucking you.

You want traits that make men pound your pussy harder & more efficiently.

These are vapid traits that have no reflection on the actual quality of a person's character.

You're just a filthy fucking whore, yet you have the nerve to say women have lower sex drives and that women want a guy who isn't obsessed with sex. Yet you won't even look at a male's direction if he doesn't have the basic qualities to provide the highest quality sex possible.
>>
>women shouldn't be attracted to masculine qualities
>calling down other men so you can be the standard in your ideal world

That's a woman's tactic. Git gud, faggot
>>
>>28322526
I'm a virgin, I like guys who are assertive, now according to you I'm a whore.

Well not a requirement, I like tall guys, because I am a very tall girl.

I don't like muscles at all.
>>
>>28322560
Nobody being those qualities are bad. It's just that if those are your standards, you might as well say "Only 7x6 and good at fucking apply please"
>>
File: 1459360310245.jpg (190 KB, 500x639) Image search: [Google]
1459360310245.jpg
190 KB, 500x639
>>28322526
While you may not be able to get any taller, having bigger muscles and becoming more assertive is within your realm of possibilities. Why don't you stop bitching about how lazy your fat ass is and do something with your life.
>>
>>28322592
> I like tall guys, because I am a very tall girl.
Translates to
> A shorter guy will struggle with smashing my pussy that's why I need him to be taller.

You're a fucking degenerate whore in the making, you're just waiting for the right conditions to whore yourself out.

>>28322560
I fuck whores so it doesn't matter tbqh. I'll never marry these degenerates though.
>>
A lot of the whores I know exclusively target undesirable males for the limitless attention and less retribution when they invariably get cucked.
Also, I think Chads would actually refuse to fuck the gfs or exes of their best friends- friendship is a more valuable commodity to the sexually attractive, because it has to be cultivated with time, whereas pussy takes a few hours to achieve at most for a Chad.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.