[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you do anything productive today robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 446363.jpg (184 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
446363.jpg
184 KB, 900x599
Did you do anything productive today robots?
>>
File: 1455945494439.jpg (65 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1455945494439.jpg
65 KB, 500x383
>>28322491
I really didn't, apart from taking two phone calls I needed to. I've spent the past few weeks mostly doing fuck all besides video games and it's really starting to get to me. Which is kind of weird, because that's basically what I've done for years and I've been content that way until recently. Now it's just not doing it for me and I have nothing to take its place. I feel like I'm finally at the precipice of the yawning chasm between my life as I know it and a life of normalcy and productivity, and fuck if I know where to begin bridging that gap.
>>
File: shae.jpg (82 KB, 660x765) Image search: [Google]
shae.jpg
82 KB, 660x765
Nope, not in the slightest. How about you OP?
>>
Went to a death metal concert and hung out with some friends i dont see often. Them and a few girls were going to go to a bar after but i didnt want to be out real late and so far from home, so i went home alone. Now im laying in bed on 4chins.

Maybe it was productive?
>>
File: pepecannon.jpg (161 KB, 728x1484) Image search: [Google]
pepecannon.jpg
161 KB, 728x1484
I wrote a song that will never be played because my band is breaking up forever on Friday
>>
>>28323140
Im sure it sucked anyways
>>
>>28323146
I think it's my best work desu
Was gonna be the closer for our album we never made
>>
>>28322491
I did three loads of laundry, fed everyone, instituted more disciplined learning tie for the toddler, and managed to negotiate hostilities ore effectively (for the day). I showered and prepped the coffee for tomorrow. It sounds like more than I thought, writing it out now. But it's still kind of the bare minimum. Tomorrow will be much busier.

Oh, and I watered the garden. My natural instinct is to give up at any moment.
>>
>>28323172
are you a papa or mama?
>>
>>28323225
I am the mama.
>>
>>28322491
>Went to work for 12 hours
>Jogged for half an hour.

Yeah. Now I'm watching Kripp play Hearthstone and trying to find my phoneposts to see if I missed any (You)s.
>>
practiced drawing for like 40 mins

I hate it but I want to draw cute girls.
>>
>>28322491
I watched City of God
>>
>>28323161
post that shit somewhere

I need another song to add to my sex playlist.
>>
>>28323358
You sound like you're being a good mama. As exhausting as it probably is, at least you're being there for them. It matters a lot.
>>
>>28323618
Thanks. I am torn between knowing my children are privileged
> solidly middle class, married parents who actually love each other, basically white
And feeling like I am fucking everything up
>Don't know if out of control 3 year old is standard or result of shitty parenting.
My view on corporal punishment is changing. I feel like there has got to be a better way, but C'thulu help me, I can't see what it is!

Thanks for your encouraging comment! I work from home, and I have been off for a few months due to technical difficulties, but I feel like once I am back working the balance will be easier on my sanity.
>>
>>28323478
I already said we're never going to play it, let alone get it recorded. We don't even have any of the songs we have played for months recorded. Plus it's a punk band so I doubt you'd want to fuck to it
>>
i went to my office job. sat in my cubicle for 8 hrs anazlysing various spreadsheets and number crunching. then i took the bus home, laiddown and cried
>>
>>28323765
spanking probably makes sense for a very young child as they may find it difficult to understand "no". like one dad said he spanked his kid because they kept walking into the road. as long as it's not overdone it's probably okay. but I'm not an expert.

I'm sure it will be better once you're working again and probably get easier as the kids gets older too. once kids can really get into gaming they're far off into their own world.
>>
File: splittingheadache.gif (114 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
splittingheadache.gif
114 KB, 400x400
I assembled shit for a the next chapter of my quest on /qst/
I dunno, I never expected it to be as /tg/ or high falootin' as it is, I'd also like it if they didn't make me kill EVERY character I introduce.
>>
>>28322491
went out to meet up with two sellers and got Yoshi's Story and Ninja Gaiden 2.
Also bought some Wolverine comics that I wanted for $1 each.
good day
>>
I started work on a drum and bass track and I was just so creatively bankrupt that I quit.
I fucking hate being a fucking untalented piece of fucking shit.
>>
>>28322491
Thought about going to uni today. Instead I browsed 4Chan all day.
>>
>>28322491
Fuckin Oath I Did Cunt
>Feels Good Mane
>>
>>28323765
>Don't give up
My mom has been putting in 200% since day one and i never emulated that attitude until adult-hood. Don't forget that unconditional love and guilt are a mother's best rearing tools. If you set a high enough example your family will either resent you or endeavor to meet your standards.
>>
>>28322491
I wrote down a list of everything I'm supposed to remember from reading through a few chapters of a book on computer networking and now I'm going to drink my memories away
>>
>>28322491
>Went to a strip club
>Got a couple of lapdances
>Sat there like an idiot emotionless
Spent a good half hour, once I got home, wondering how I could have better spent 40 dollars.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.