[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are NOT a robot unless you have a messy room. >tip toeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
You are NOT a robot unless you have a messy room.

>tip toeing over old clothes, narrowly avoiding a towel AVALANCHE.
I HATE it when this happens, but thankfully mommy is only a scream away

>being scared to bring girls over
Having a messy room cucks you INSTANTLY you are done when they see it. I had a girl RUN after the air swept my door open

>that feel
That feel, that feel is so depressing. Walking up every day lethargic. Having to search for things. The time before work being so stressful

Who /mess/ here?
>>
>>28322065
A robot treats his castle with respect, you nasty fuck
>>
I live in a closet, if I drop one sock the room is instantly a junk yard.
>>
>>28322080
Depression = messy room
>>
>>28322065

Nietzsche said, 'Out of chaos comes order"

IDK what he was on about, I feel depressed af in my living space, just cant be assed to keep it spick and span. It's a constant battle.

I think the problem is I have too much worthless shit. #blessd need to give some of it away
>>
>>28322148

This is the correct answer.

My apartment is a disaster. There's shit from at least a year ago just sitting there. Injured to dance around shit to get to my bed or computer.

I've tried cleaning, but the will doesn't last long.
>>
>>28322103
>Tfw your home is too small and there are too many people in your house so you have to sleep in a strange place like the closet
>>
>>28322103
Sounds pretty comfy. What do robots think of ASMR? Do you listen to that in your closet?
>>
File: 1462267931780.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1462267931780.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>28322065

My room is a god damned mess. I really need to clean it. I keep putting it of until the next day. I can only sleep on one half of my bed because the other half has too much shit all over it. I have to be careful where I step or I'll break my neck. I can never find anything, I've lost my 3ds and ps4 controller to the depths of the messiness in this room.
>>
File: >tfw no medea gf.png (255 KB, 790x501) Image search: [Google]
>tfw no medea gf.png
255 KB, 790x501
>>28322065
real robots have messy families but immaculate rooms

i'd post proof but i won't
>>
What do normies even do with old cardboard boxes. My room is full of cardboard boxes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: tatami_galaxy_by_iggykins.png (534 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
tatami_galaxy_by_iggykins.png
534 KB, 500x600
who /tatamigalaxy here?
my room is more about how carefully I arrange everything. It's kind of tidy, I'm still kind of gross but there's nothing terrible. Believe me I used to be up there but I cleaned up, most of it in one fell swoop a few years ago. now I'm kind of boxed in by how meticulously arranged everything has to be.
>>
>>28322720

it's katamari galaxy stupid
>>
>>28322720
What led you to clean it up, fellow robot?
>>
>>28322762
might've been watching this video, it came out around that time, maybe after wards though
https://vimeo.com/75534042
>>
>>28322065
>You are NOT a robot unless you have a messy room.
yusss
>>
>he still uses towels and doesn't just shake himself like a dog

I'm currently laying in bed with a pile of garbage next to me on the bed and on the floor. I can't step anywhere on my floor without stepping on garbage. There is barely any room around my computer so the heat from it has troubling escaping.

I'm comfortable in mess for some reason. Maybe I'm like a wolf .
>>
I can literally fit every single thing I own into a military duffel.
My room is a fucking disaster.
>>
>>28322791
Where does the link lead to guys?
>>
>>28322937
>Vimeo] Still Life (Betamale), Jon Rafman + Oneohtrix Point Never, 2013 (embed)

>>28322065
My mum makes me clean my house up, otherwise it would be a tip
>>
>>28322799
>yusss
get out out with your faggot words
>>
My problem is that I just have too much stuff for the size of my room. Even when I make things as clean as possible, it's still a mess because there are stacks of shit everywhere, clean clothes still in laundry baskets because my dresser is tiny and half full of miscellaneous electronics, etc.

Also I have anime calendars and figures and shit around, which makes bringing any women that aren't weebs home impossible, and all of the decent weeb girls are in relationships.

>>28322065
>I had a girl RUN after the air swept my door open

While I agree with the gist of your post, I also feel that the fact that you got a girl to your room might disqualify you from robothood.
>>
>>28322065
my room looks like a literal dump and smells of cum and mold. i would take a picture but i dont own a phone
>>
I have anxiety and crippling "ocd"
My room and bathroom looks like nobody lives in it, serial killer clean it's almost creepy.
>>
>>28322065
fuck off OP. you're not a robot unless you are so off the charts on the 'tismspectrum that everything has to be perfectly organized and at the right angles. Some robots are hoarders/messy, some are OCD freaks. dont make generalizations faggot, robots of all shapes and sizes visit this board
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.