[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here use Duolingo? What do you guys think of it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: duolingo.png (48 KB, 816x765) Image search: [Google]
duolingo.png
48 KB, 816x765
Anyone here use Duolingo? What do you guys think of it?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-03-22-41-00.png (151 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-03-22-41-00.png
151 KB, 1080x1920
Yup it helped me out in Spanish in school last semester and now that I passed the class I'm starting to learn Russian, I already speak Polish by the way
>>
>>28321201
Just bookmarked it and will be teaching myself French and i'll take a crack at spanish.
>>
How useful is this really? I've been wanting to learn Spanish and was considering starting with this.
>>
File: angria.png (13 KB, 310x233) Image search: [Google]
angria.png
13 KB, 310x233
Yup, attempting to learn French using it. It's not the greatest method, but for a free app I'm pretty happy with it.

>tfw you break a 20 day streak
>>
>>28321201
It's good, I learned Spanish in about half a year
>>
it's only good up until a certain point.

once you're finished with duolingo i recommend assimil and forms of immersion like movies etc..
>>
>>28321201
I am below the threshold at which learning is a good thing.

Me checking out tools to learn things better would be like a burn victim applying to be a spokesperson. It would be ugly and embarrassing. I will not expose people to the sight of me trying to learn anything. I won't make anyone cringe.

Let what little of a brain I've been born with rot in peace.
>>
I would but I only have a desire to learn Japanese right now
I'll use it when they finally get around to finishing that course
>>
>>28322466
>773XP
So little
>>
It's decent enough. If you're serious about learning a language you should probably only use this to get started or as an additional tool though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.