[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont deserve to be here or share the same fate with you losers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1442154406147.png (18 KB, 424x426) Image search: [Google]
1442154406147.png
18 KB, 424x426
I dont deserve to be here or share the same fate with you losers. Im average looking, fit, empathetic, and tolerate other people's opinions/mistakes. Qualities that should have landed me a happy life with someone that the majority of you lack. Here I am alone drifting further and further into the abyss of emptiness and misery. I hate you all.
>>
This post is the shittiest shitpost I've ever seen. Take it to /b/ or reddit.
>>
you hate us because you were supposedly born with gifted traits but ultimately failed with a handicap (as in, 'easy mode') and refuse to blame yourself for YOUR failures.

I hate you too you prestegious fag.
>>
>>28321132
Feel free to leave at any time, faggot.
>>
If you lack social skills you're a genetic abomination like the rest of us.
>>
>>28321132
that's why you are here, that's why i am here
we both thought we deserve something because we are good looking and charismatic people
truth is, all that matters is if you are extroverted or not
truth is, we don't deserve anything, we have to take it ourselves
but it is too late now, for we never learned how to do it,
because we thought we would never need too.
it's too late, we are here forever
enjoy
>>
File: 1459782849119.png (102 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459782849119.png
102 KB, 1000x1000
>>28321132
>I dont deserve to be here or share the same fate with you losers
>I'm....empathetic, and tolerate other people's opinions/mistakes.
>>
>>28321387
Is this baitpic a reference? Looks interesting.
>>
>>28321404
It is based off of the game OFF. It is pretty nifty, if you ask me. Free to download too.
>>
>>28321132
I also hate you.
Normie pls go.
>>
>>28321428
>French surreal adventure RPG

Neat, thanks.
>>
>>28321199
Yes the ONE thing that went wrong forever doomed me to this shithole board and life GG
>>
File: 1458810513580.png (661 KB, 785x588) Image search: [Google]
1458810513580.png
661 KB, 785x588
>>28321132
Ultrakek get fucked normalshit.
>>
>>28321565
whelp i was wrong, you really are a piece of shit. i regret having wasted time typing my previous answer and this one too, but here you go. change you way of thinking, or do the right thing and kill yourself
>>
The butthurt and triggering is real
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.