[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to ask a girl out tomorrow. I'm almost positive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hereward.gif (86 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
hereward.gif
86 KB, 333x333
I'm going to ask a girl out tomorrow. I'm almost positive she will say no.
One time after class I started asking her out by saying "What are you doing this weekend?" When she said she was going out of town, I wrapped it up and left without asking her since she wouldn't be available. I assume she realized I was going to ask her to do something, because now after class she walks really quickly away from class, often looking at her phone.

However, I figure I might as well ask anyway and get rejected so I don't have to wonder in the future.

Is this an awful idea?
>>
That's a healthy approach to it. My humble advice is to not treat it like it's anything big to you. Ask her to get some coffee or some shit with you.

I respect you, anon.
>>
It's not a bad idea. Just don't drop your spaghetti everywhere, keep it concise, and just tell her how you feel. Even if you get rejected, if you go into it with the right mindset only positives can come out of it.
>>
Do it, anon. The potential happiness from if she says yes beats the potential embarrassment of if she says no. I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>28320884
Do it. I did the same thing a week ago and it felt great. She already has a boyfriend but she said she was flattered and we've still been talking and getting along so she doesn't hate me for it.

>inb4 cuck
I know, send help
>>
Bad idea

do you even text her ?
you must create some kind of friendly relationship (not friendship) if you are not +2 points above her in social scale.
>>
>Frienzone,the thread
>>
Just by only considering even doing it you're a step above most of the people here, which must count for something. Good luck
>>
>>28322278
Everything this guy says
Ganbare, OP
>>
>>28320884
That's a terrible idea. She's telling you through body language (walking quickly out of class, looking at her phone) that she doesn't want to know you outside the classroom. Let it go fampai. Go chase some other skirts.
>>
>>28324702
This. She's only going to say no, it's pretty fucking obvious.
>>
>>28320884
go for it, but realistically, you're likely getting turned down. what is the basis for this attraction? do you know anything about her? granted, im responding at 4 am, and im not gonna see your response. but whatever

if youre not at least semi-friends with her (meaning you're on a basis where when you see her walking around campu, you acknowledge each other) or at least a couple points above her in terms of attractiveness (whether it be physical or social) it'll likely not workout. i would work on trying to become semi-friends with her first if you're going to try to make a move.
>>
Do it, even if rejection is likely. Each time you ask a girl out you gain XP. It will become easier after each rejection. Then sooner or later you will get a yes.
>>
>>28324702
>>28324879
Fucking this. That's a resounding 'NO' through body language. Take the hint, don't be an autist. Further advice: don't go out of your way to avoid her, but don't initiate anything either. She made her move, you accept and move on.
>>
File: gg.jpg (51 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
51 KB, 600x899
>>28324702
>>28324879
>>28325262
This is why you're still betas and will always be betas. Because you overthink this stuff. An actual man would ask regardless because he isn't afraid of a hypothetical "no". OP clearly doesn't want her friendship and ONLY a loser would settle for that.

It's like you guys reject yourselves before anyone else can.
>>
just do it, op, what are you waiting for
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.