[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was 9/11 an inside job? I've never read into any conspiracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1424748973361.png (491 KB, 900x1154) Image search: [Google]
1424748973361.png
491 KB, 900x1154
Was 9/11 an inside job?
I've never read into any conspiracy theories on it because I thought they were all illuminati tin foil hat shit but I've been open to anything.
>>
It's possible the attack was known about in advance and allowed to happen, but stuff about a "controlled demolition" or whatnot is convoluted tinfoil-tier shit
>>
I know for fact it was an inside job.
can't tell much now, have to disconnect, they're watching.
>>
>>28320872
there are stratfor documents shared on wikileaks proving that the Israeli Mossad and Saudi Arabian government orchestrated the entire affair, recruiting, directing, and funding various individuals from a handful of middle eastern countries. these same emails reveal that certsin entities within the US government had advanced knowledge of the impending attacks and even took measures to hamstring any effective response (such as diverting NORAD)
>>
File: ISIS Mossad.jpg (58 KB, 587x436) Image search: [Google]
ISIS Mossad.jpg
58 KB, 587x436
>>28320872

No, arabs are badasses.
>>
>>28320965

But why tho? What's the upshot?
>>
>>28320965
links please
>>
>>28321010
>>28321017
https://search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1332210

Here's one of the emails. I can't be bothered to find them all from my phone.

Why? That's a long explanation. The simplest one is that The War on Terror is an Orwellian war that exists to distort Western perceptions of reality because doing so allows the oligarchs in charge of your society to manufacture consent for senseless conquest that expands their monetary and political power.
>>
>>28320872
>tin foil hat

There is a reason why you can't get tin foil anymore, and that you can only find aluminum foil. And it isn't because of any supposed "World War ii" trade restrictions. Tin foil is a product that they don't want you to have.
>>
>>28321017
"stratfor wikileaks 9/11"

literally how hard is that
>>
The concept of denouncing people that question things, by making them seem like idiots, is just a way people keep others from asking the right questions.

Being inquisitive is good, going too far is the issue.

Keep your mind open and discern for yourself what you find likely or unlikely.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.