[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scary Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (487 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
487 KB, 250x230
What is the creepiest thing that /r9k/ has ever experienced?
>>
>>28320744
real life and all the things that come along with it.
>>
Might have been the pidgeon house.
Out in the middle of nowhere, in the Colorado plains, there's this abandoned schoolhouse that's flooded knee-deep with bird down, shit, and carcasses, the living birds occupy the rafters, and you can hear the cooing from about three blocks away.
Gave me the heebie jeebies when I checked it out.
>>
>>28320853
Dud you live by it?
>>
walking into a thicket in the dead of night, spotting a rusty letterbox resting against a stump, opening it to find a single leaf, which is immediately picked up by a gale where before there was only stillness, and the sound of footsteps slowly approaching in a circle
>>
>>28320990
Wtf is a gale?
>>
>>28320964
Nobody lives by it, it's in the middle of an empty field, it's just barely from the freeway, and about a mile in.
I was on a drive through some state land and felt compelled to pull over and check it out.
>>
This one time a ghost stole all my good carpets
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 504x649) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 504x649
>>28321145
Is this your grandpa? Turk...
>>
>>28320744
once i sawa penis

then i found out it was actually my thumb, lol
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.