[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cyborg thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: 1362707171736.jpg (109 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1362707171736.jpg
109 KB, 406x364
Non-virgin autists report in

Share current girl troubles and related feels
>>
>>28320737
reporting in

had a date today, wanted to kiss her but she only hugged me...did I fail?
>>
>>28320737
9/10 japanese gf on business trip and I miss her.

Wbu OP
>>
>>28320770
I fuck girls from online dating sites on the reg, but I haven't had a gf in 6 years

Mixed feels
>>
>>28320791
Sex is nice. Doesn't replace emotional connection. I feel you though. Most women are boring as fuck to settle with. You're fine putting yourself out there tho. Keep it up.
>>
>>28320737
I used some of the R9K Tinder techniques and met up with a girl. The first date she kissed me at the end, but the second date she didn't. I'm so confused and stressed. And I got nervous and started adding "-ish" to lots of words, otherwise never saying that in my life. Fffffff
>>
>>28320907
You fucked up somewhere but it might be salvageable
>>
>>28320985
Yeah, she wants to hang out again, but I can tell I'm on the edge.
>>
I'm a virgin but I have had girlfriends, I have friends/a social life and I'm going on a pseudo-date with a super QT who is into me later this week. Can I join?

>tfw actually really like this girl
>she's not a cynical piece of shit
>tries for what she wants
>is happy to talk to me
>smart
>qt as fug

I feel like just having met her has had a positive influence on me
>>
File: 1456284179476.png (569 KB, 435x483) Image search: [Google]
1456284179476.png
569 KB, 435x483
>tfw chad who has been on 4chan since inception
>tfw robots tell me to leave when I was here before them

no
>>
>>28320737

Are all normies sex addicts?
> tfw get laid once every 6-12 months and OK with this.
>>
File: FkQqvm7.jpg (17 KB, 459x458) Image search: [Google]
FkQqvm7.jpg
17 KB, 459x458
Had a long term love filled relationship with. Qt3.14 tall, slim, pale, ginger girl
We had laughs, lots of sex and a healthy relationship.

Then the bitch went and died on me. That was 3 years ago

Now I'm a housebound neet who is barely alive. I cant get over her, I cant talk to people anymore, I know I should move on, but I really can't.

Maybe if I went to see her it would get me to move on but I really can't handle that, it might kill me.
>>
>>28320737
I'm currently being extorted by my ex gf for over a thousand dollars for 'wasting her time'
>>
Had sex when I was teen now going through crippling depression and anxiety.
I don't leave my room or talk to many people.
>>
>long distance gf of 1 year
> is about to move in with me
>first time we are gonna meet irl too
>if it doesn't work out her life will be in shambles
>I'll just got back to wagecuck at loblaws like it never happened

Am I making a huge mistake wtf
>>
File: 1461985598586.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1461985598586.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
>>28322431
like literally died?
so if you see her you mean the grave?

Fuck man... that's my worst nightmare, to finally get a gf but she just dies.
I hope you're ok, familia.
>>
>>28322402
That seems normal. How much sex are most guys having?
>>
>>28320737
Changed my Tinder pic to me holding my puppy last week, gotten one match since.
It's like holding a puppy somehow made me less attractive.
Really been leaning toward MGTOW because I don't think I'll ever have a relationship. It just doesn't seem worth my time to pursue
>>
>>28322677
the guys in my dorm have at least once every weekend. They are not even attractive chads just average guys.
>>
>>28322641
She accidentally a truck to the face.

Still got voicemails of her talking and shit.
I listen to them and cry sometimes

Yeah it sucks but what I am now isn't her fault. It's mine for being a pussy and being too scared to get past it. Then again a death at 20 is a pretty crazy thing to try to get over alone.

I'm not dead yet, sure I've wanted to be, but im still here. Just gotta learn to leave the house for more than food
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 480x480
I'll post my feels maybe someone will relate
>tfw acne
>sex without emotion is worse than jerking off
>stopped caring about getting girls
>feel onset of social anxiety in college
>constantly worried about how people perceive me
>acne doesn't help
this caused a slow depression spiral that's hitting full force this week. I skipped 2 classes and later in bed all day except to hit gym. Almost cried doing ohp to mugen death song

>tfw depression is the only real emotion
>>
>>28322712
I don't think modern women are even worth it brah
>>
>>28323044
Getting that feeling mang
I get along with most women I meet but I don't seem capable of letting my interest be known and have built up the idea that there's something inherently unattractive about me that goes beyond looks, personality, and status.
I'm planning a move from my hometown in the next month or 2 and honestly I don't want my mind to be clouded by women. I'm seriously leaning toward pursuing music and I don't want to prioritize my time with the faint prospect of getting laid
If it happens it happens but I'm not bothering to chase anymore. I live for me and no one else; if they want to know me it's on them. I've lived with solitude for years and it's starting to bother me less and less.
I'm not too beat about the biological imperative because I'm the youngest of 3 sons and my older brothers are more educated and upwardly mobile than I'll probably ever be. I'm starting to become okay with that too.
>>
>>28323115
I feel the same way dude, i feel like I spend so much time thinking about girls and every girl I see is like a opportunity for a gf or some ass but I got laid recently and really didn't enjoy it too much so I just feel like it'd be easier to make myself not care anymore. I wish I had a hobby like music or something to pursue but I don't do anything with my life besides the paved route that's expected of me
>>
>>28320737
I had this one FWB for a while where we never actually had sex but we did a lot of physical stuff together cause we found each other pretty attractive. She was curvy and had super soft lips and got really horny when she was with me so I loved having her around

However one time we were at this parking lot that was empty (it was almost midnight) just making out in the car and listening to good music. At one point when we took a break from making out she asked me "anon, what is... this? like what are we?" The question kind of stopped me dead in my tracks cause I didn't really know. I couldn't just say like "oh we're FWBs except no sex" cause I don't think she would be the type who would love to hear that. I dodged the question and we just started making out again.

We got back to where our apartments were (we live in closeby buildings) and I tell her she should come up to my room so the fun could continue. She looked uneasy about the question I didn't answer earlier but she told me to text her if my roommate wasn't there and maybe she'd come over. we got out of the car, shared a few passionate goodbye kisses and i went to my room. Lo and behold my roommate wasn't there so I texted her pretty quickly, but she said she was going to stay in and then said something along the lines of "unless this is going somewhere, we can't do this anymore"
>>
Been talking to this kinda chubby but pretty cute weeb girl who found me on OKC and has been texting me for a week or so. We were supposed to go out last friday but she got sick. (Which I thought might be her bailing but she started texting me again the next day.)

I'm kinda lost for which way to go with the whole thing though. I'm torn because I haven't been on a date or gotten laid since breaking up with my ex 3 years ago, but I'm also not really into chubby chicks and I have a lot of personal problem bullshit going on right now.
>>
>Had best friend/right hand kind of person in life
>Did literally everything together
>weird sexual tension, kissed a dozen times
>basically planned on being best friends for life
>get in stupid fight because I'm scared she doesn't like me anymore
>she killed herself during that time
>fade from existence
What's the point of any of this shit anymore?
>>
>>28322096
fellow chad here

i'll never leave its way too comfy on r9k

suck it virgins
>>
Been seeing this grill who just moved to town, I met her and her friends at some rave, we slept together a few times, but agreed neither of us was ready to commit to some serious relationship thing. Now my ex called me a couple days ago for the first time in months and I went over to her new place last night and fucked her, we're still madly in love but she's crazy af and I don't want to commit to her either and now I just feel like some spastic retard and don't know what to do

halp
>>
>Friend and I got invited to party after animu con a few years back
>End up staying the night with three girls, all quite a bit younger than us, two are pretty cute and one is an awkward chub, but nothing sexy happened or anything
>Added all of them on social shit
>Awkward chub girl is now really cute and super fuckable
>Message her the other day after trading comments about booze, say we could combine our boozes into a cocktail, she says "yessss"
>Small talk for a bit and then she stops responding
>Just now she posts that she's gonna be off tomorrow and bored, and wants to hang out with somebody

I'm tempted to hit her up, but at the same time I'm not sure if I'm creeping her out or whatever.
>>
Can I have gay feels in here?

>ex has been talking to me lately
>says he really misses me, wants to try things over
>been 5 years since we dated so it's not like a rebound
>go to his house tonight
>cuddling and watching Always Sunny
>things get a bit heated
>suck his dick
>he kicks me out after he gets off

I just want someone to love me.
>>
>>28320737
>A cyborg is now someone who has girl troubles and best friends
>Not just "The Weird Guy"

STOP IT
>>
>no supportive parents in childhood, never had anyone to talk about feels with
>other than long distance gf, were together 6 years before she broke up with me
>dated homeless tattoo artist girl despite red flags blaring
>cheated on
>dated some neet girl, but turned out she was a retard
>dated some qt engineer gril, got cheated on again

Fucking hell, I didn't ask for these trust issues. I just want to feel like I can rely on somebody and not stick loaded guns in my mouth once a year.

>tfw no emotionally crippled gf to be yanderes with
>>
>khv in high school
>khv first semester of college
>hang out with high school crush during vacation on new year's eve
>i delicately run my hands across her leg
>she starts making out with me
>kinda frisky and bitey like she never did it before either
>we make out for hours with our clothes on
>we take off each other's shirt
>i try to take off her pants
>she refuses
>but then she takes down my pants
>and gives me the best and sloppiest blowjob of my life
>i tell her when i'm about to come
>she starts stroking it and i blow a massive load on my own chest
>i go home elated
>the next day she calls
>"uh, anon, about last night... i have a boyfriend and i was kinda drunk and high and i don't think we can do this together anymore..."
>heartbroken af
>take long midnight walks by myself smoking cigarettes and pondering the void
>start texting some girl i met at a party in college before the break started
>she is sweet and sympathetic to my broken heartedness
>we start texting daily
>excitement begins to build for the spring semester and seeing each other
>we meet up before classes start
>i act shy and she acts cute
>we kiss
>a couple days later she deflowers me
>she is my first gf
>we were together for one year
>eventually, i became dissatisfied with her clingines
>for example, she got mad when i talked to girls at parties
>we broke up
>i went on a few dates with a qt from one of my classes but nothing came of it
>spent all summer feeling depressed because i regretted becoming single again after experiencing whatever passes for love these days
>wrote letters to my ex
>anyway, junior year rolled around and i met a qt freshman who smoked weed and thought i was cool for some reason
>she invited me to a rave to take ecstasy with her and her girlfriends
>i ended up rolling super hard and getting several texts from my ex who had finally read my letters
>i was torn about what to do until the qt freshman took off her top and asked me if i thought her boobs were too small

CONT.
>>
>>28324093
>anyway we made out and had sex like the disgusting animal that you can only be on a high dose of MDMA
>she ends up my second gf
>we have a lot of fun and do a lot of drugs
>but we end up breaking up because summer rolls around and i'm an asshole
>side note: i'm super into the psychedelic game over the summer
>anyway, i end up dealing lots of psychedelics at parties
>meet this bitch from cali who loves tripping
>she has a boyfriend but she's super into my shit
>we trip a few times and fuck
>i also meet a girl on the bus from one of my classes
>she's super cool, likes philosophy and history and obscure shit
>we have sex too
>i also hook up with my second ex a few times but she still thinks i'm an asshole cause her new boyfriend is my nemesis
>well, unrelated story, but i end up going schizo
>i also end up missing my first ex a lot
>but her hand is given away
>she is to be married to another
>sad times
>drop out of college cause schizo
>become a NEET
>go to a few parties with a gay kid who went to high school with me
>introduces me to crazy older gay dude
>crazy older gay dude introduces me to meth psychosis girl and thinks we'll get along
>we do
>she has a boyfriend but we take a sensual shower together
>she lives out of state tho so nothing comes of it
>be single for a couple months
>somehow i develop hpv (genital warts)
>feel like no one will ever love me again
>meet ridiculous redhead girl at party
>ridiculous redhead seems lonely too
>we become cuddle buddies who don't have sex
>cuddle buddies for a year before she moves on and gets with another bro
>still miss first ex
>she calls sometimes and i lie about my life
>second ex ignores me cause her boyfriend hates me
>i'm so ronery :(
>>
File: IMG_20160504_004502.jpg (40 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160504_004502.jpg
40 KB, 720x544
>>28320737
I wish I wasn't so awkie so I could understand if she actually wants a dick pic or not.
>>
>>28323987
He wanted a fuck. gg. I often get it online by people looking for cam fun, yet when I talk to them when not horny, they barely speak.
>>
>>28323551
You were in the wrong here.
>>
>>28324347
it's called teasing
>>
>>28324402
No, I understand that. If I had feelings for her I should have been more open about that. To be frank I think she would have been pretty receptive if I was more romantic and sweet with her and actively got to know her better. She told me she wasn't comfortable with being a girl who just hooks up with a guy every once in a while so I should have taken it past that point. It was awkward for a while after she sent that text I mentioned but we're on good terms now. Long story short I fucked up and I get it. next time I should probably be more clear with my feelings besides "i'm just some horny bastard you find attractive"
>>
i matched with a qt on tinder, and we talked a good bit, and they said theyd actually be interested in hanging out when i asked them

the thing is they will just randomly stop responding and itll be like a day before they respond again

are they busy(they talked about finals a bit), do they want me to fuck off, or do they just want me to be more direct/would rather hang out irl?
>>
>>28322074
You're in the cyborg surgery room, my friend. Don't piss all over the equipment with a shitty pick up line or flaming hatred over past partners.
>>
>>28320737
Not a virgin, but I only ever had a gf about ten years ago in highschool. So yeah..... This is mainly a bump.
>>
>>28320737
>20yo virgin
>get qt gf
>lose virginity to her
>have great sex for a few weeks
>then i lose interest and can't really be bothered with it anymore
Nobody told me sex would be such a chore
>>
File: 1434310538952.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1434310538952.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>28320765
Been on three dates so far in my life, two with the same girl.
Even went to her house for the second date.
Each one ended in a hug

Have a fourth on friday. If I don't kiss her, I'm gonna kill myself for being such a piece of useless shit
>>
>>28324599
Problem with tinder is it's too impersonal. I've found that after chatting on there a few days, you need to get her number.
She's more likely to respond, and shows you have an actual interest in her

If you already have her number though, she's probably fucking Tyrone and Jamal
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.