[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My tummy hurts, tell me a story /r9k/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (168 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
168 KB, 400x400
My tummy hurts, tell me a story /r9k/.
>>
Once upon a time there was a NEET
>>
This NEET had quite the stinky feet
>>
The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.

Faggot
>>
He put his toes

Infront of his nose!

and began smelling the heat.

The NEET smelled too much

now he is in a grunch

and now his tummy hurts
>>
>>28320708
Once upon a time, there was a magical kingdom known as Arninekay. This kingdom was run by a noble robot king. Due to being an automaton, the king was always fair and just. He led his people to happiness and original content. One dark day though, an evil wizard came to the robot's castle. His name was Chadondorf. Chadondorf was the emperor of the neighboring land known as Norm. Despite controlling all of Norm, Chadondorf's greed was not satisfied. He had to have more, no, he had to have everything! Using his fiendish powers, Chadondorf killed the kind robot and wreaked havoc on the civilians. Chanting his demonic words, "fg on nehw leef taht" Chadondorf caused all of Arninekay to fall into misery and woe. All hope seemed lost until one day, a young boy named Anon Y. Mous plucked up the courage to stop him. Anon sneaked his way through the castle into Chadondorf's bedroom and waited until Chadondorf was asleep. Taking his knife, he was about to slit the wicked warlock's throat when Chadondorf began mumbling in his sleep. In his sleep, Chadondorf was singing a lullaby. The same lullaby that Anon's mother sang to him as a child. This could only mean that the two were brothers!

Despite this revelation, Anon still killed Chadondorf in his sleep and threw his body into a den of wolves. Anon was made the new king of all the land and everyone lived happily ever after.

THE END
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.