[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf broke up with me after doing a bunch of terrible things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>gf broke up with me after doing a bunch of terrible things to me (no cheating and not intentional)
>said it was because i deserved better
>was the only gf ive had i genuinely liked

lol wtf is wrong with women
>>
>>28320640
How terrible were the things?
>>
>>28320640
She doesn't think you deserve better. She wanted a way out without feeling guilty, because the world revolves around her. Don't be an idiot.
>>
>>28320640
She's tired of your boring, push-over ass OP don't get it twisted it's definitely you
>>
>>28320640
My gf said it could be a few things.
>she's reflecting her own opinion that she deserves better, onto you.
>she means it and is a self saboteur she wants you to chase maybe
>she is lacking a better reason for leaving you.

But we need deetz op. I'm a psychology BA specializing in relationship counseling
>>
>>28320640
Does she have a history of low self esteem?
It's POSSIBLE she just doesn't feel good enough about herself to be in a relationship. She might still need a friend to help her, if you're actually feeling up to it.

Or she could be using it as an excuse to get out, but I don't know her well enough to decide.
>>
>>28320756

some background: she was diagnosed with a mild form of autism (at young age so maybe untrue but w/e). im basically her only local friend and she never leaves her apt. she's extremely insecure and has very low self-esteem sadly

terrible is a word she used. she treated me shitty sometimes but it was always naivety, she's never been in a "serious" relationship before so doesnt know how to act in one. she admits that she sometimes has these thoughts that are like borderline nicolas spark novel scenarios and thinks they will happen then gets upset when they don't, and makes me feel shit about it. like im supposed to drag her ass out and fuck her in the rain or some shit. she says we dont "click"

i agree she probably has a sidedick and only wants an excuse, i mean we met when i took her home from a bar so i cant expect much, i guess i thought she was too autistic to be a slut

>>28320705

im alpha as fuck you wouldnt fight me in real life bitch leave my fucking thread
>>
>>28320784
>Does she have a history of low self esteem?

yes very very much so sadly, and i had been helping her with that specifically cuz she admitted it to me early on
>>
>>28321076
Your gf sounds like my gf. Never puts any effort towards being romantic, but has some weird, very vague want for unrealistic romance from my end. I feel your pain bro, that shit is endlessly frustrating when women don't know what they want, it's like "come on lady I'm willing to work with you on this, just give me something to go on." Hell, I'm naturally romantic and I get no reaction even when I do romantic things. She said the same thing as yours too, that she's a terrible person and I deserve better. I'm waiting around expecting her to break up with me soon.
>>
File: Jusst_0.jpg (109 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Jusst_0.jpg
109 KB, 1920x1080
>GET BULLIED INTO DATING STUPID WHORE I DONT EVEN LIKE
>WOW ANON GOOD FOR YOU, YOU FOUND SOMEONE TO LOVE
JUST
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.