[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you can't even post your feels anymore because the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: tfw.png (287 KB, 658x494) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
287 KB, 658x494
>tfw you can't even post your feels anymore because the person they're about browses this board
>>
File: 1461981840184.png (483 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
1461981840184.png
483 KB, 497x732
>its been months since it happened but I still feel for them
>I know they lurk

I miss him even if he was a fuckin attention whore
>>
>tfw you're not a robot anymore

i gotta get off the board
>>
>tfw you met by posting about an uncommon fantasy that you both have
>tfw every time you see someone mention that fantasy you wonder if it's her
>>
Kind of like being in hell for a long time and just starting to learn people's names. Not sure if it's better to recognize other lost souls or exist in the shadows.
>>
>>28321316
What did I do wrong?

originality is overrated
>>
>>28320578
how can I watch Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide again?
>>
>tfw she posts her feels about me, even though she knows I'll find her talking about me
>>
>tfw constantly paranoid he browses /r9k/ and sees your feels about him even though you're almost certain he doesn't
>>
>tfw you can't elaborate on certain subjects because of your recognizable writing style people will associate with your identity which you've gathered without even ever tripping and you don't want to simplify your writing just to avoid this
>>
>>28321445
stupid piece of shit, you've written too much.

now everyone will know who you are, great job.
>>
>>28321445
I can't believe you'd write something like this, you blew your cover. I'm telling everyone
>>
>>28321488
Well, my main concern isn't even that, it's a potential 4chan post leak with IP/tracking cookie data (CloudFlare sends one...) included, with me being too careless to clear it/reset it often enough.
>>
>>28321445
fuck you hal, you led me on
>>
>tfw you can't even post your feels because the board's filled with normie sociopaths now
>>
File: eclipseweb_2001100_original.jpg (80 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
eclipseweb_2001100_original.jpg
80 KB, 448x252
>tfw you've never had an oneitis
>>
>>28321445
>Distinguishable writing style
>people have identified me before while remaining completely anonymous
>eventually just give up the whole thing and stop writing because people are complete assholes with a bone to pick
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.