[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you have a qt naturally beautiful black gf Asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: Beaut.jpg (66 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
Beaut.jpg
66 KB, 700x467
Why don't you have a qt naturally beautiful black gf Asian and white men?
>>
Not sexually attractive. Mulattos are qt though.
>>
>pic related
>aaaaayyy lmao
>>
File: bebe.png (2 MB, 1226x1786) Image search: [Google]
bebe.png
2 MB, 1226x1786
fuck off bebe you ugly miss potato looking bitch
>>
Ick.

Fucking disgusting yis Yas niggers tongue my diarrhea spewing anal splorch hole
>>
>>28320310
You fuck off you dumb nigger I am tired of arguing with you coon ape. Black women are beautiful and I get sex whenever I want but niggers like you sit at home and jack off to white women because your dick is to small for qt black women. Sorry I only like BAC and BWC.
>>
>>28320305
That's how I feel. I usually don't find fully black girls to be attractive (I don't find them ugly either, though), but I love mulattas.

And PR/DR chicks have black blood and I find them hot as fuck.
>>
Because nigs don't look like actual people.
>>
Because she doesn't want an ugly loser.
>>
>>28320468
White guy here

Yuck stay away from me sheboon
>>
File: 1438742367674.webm (2 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1438742367674.webm
2 MB, 852x480
I have a black girlfriend with natural hair fucking 2-3x a week on a regular basis. Feels pretty good. I'm not even embarrassed in public, I've always lusted after thick black women and I hold hands, kiss and cuddle with her in public at the park.

Idk. I always dreamed of sliding my pale pink cock into dark chocolate pussy and now it's a reality. So now that this dream is fulfilled, I'm like, what now?

The affection and sex is unparalleled with other races though. Black women crave white men
>>
>>28320644
Put your trip back on bebe sheboon
>>
>>28320468
>I only like BWC and BAC
Too bad you'll never get any. You're fucking hideous even by nigger standards. Your face is bad enough on its own, but that heaping pile of shit you call a personality tops it.

You're pathetic and should stop seeking so much attention.

>Inb4 uuuur jus a jealous us nigr

I'm white.
>>
>>28320725
>you can't get any
Except I get plenty of both everyday
>>
>>28320291
I want one, but women's lack of desire for me knows no race.
>>
File: ikbsc2p.jpg (883 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
ikbsc2p.jpg
883 KB, 1680x1050
>>28320644
>ywn have a perfect black ass ride your pale white cock.
Why even live man
>>
>>28320787
Any proof that your bullshit claims happened?
>>
File: sweaty.webm (240 KB, 688x400) Image search: [Google]
sweaty.webm
240 KB, 688x400
>>28320644

Jesus christ, that's something.
>>
>>28320921
I could easily post pictures of me having sex with my bfs right now
>>
File: Ahmed-sized2.jpg (102 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
Ahmed-sized2.jpg
102 KB, 900x1350
>>28320904
>mfw people say black women are ugly
Black women are damn naturally beautiful you tell them sista.
>>
>>28320939
OK do it.
We like seeing nasty shit here
>>
>>28320961
You wish you can see my perfect black pussy in action you dirty smelly nigger ape. Im to high class to do something like that.
>>
File: LUPITAsum_2784547c.jpg (48 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
LUPITAsum_2784547c.jpg
48 KB, 460x287
>>28321013
Watch your tone, I'm a white man
>>
>>28321072
Get your beta little white dick out of here Asian guys are way better then white guys they are more alpha, better looking, and have bigger dicks.
>>
>>28321013
>highclass
>/r9k/tripwhore
You should pursue a career in stand-up.

You give you self way too much credit. Every negative feature you have is over-exaggerated. Your face looks like it was carved out of soap with a hacksaw, and your personality is worse than even that of most black stacys.

If we wanted to see a perfect pussy we would ask someone who doesn't look like a fucking goblin for nudes.
We're both white stop pretending that we're not.
>>
>>28321185
>Asians
>Big dick
This is the opposite of the stereotype. Get it right you fucking howler monkey.
>>
>>28321238
All the white guys I saw had little shrimp dicks I didnt even let them fuck me I just jerked them off with my fingers. Asain guys I fucked are HUGE I need big dicks because I am a bad bitch and Asian guys fuck like gods Asian men are better then little white dicks.
>>
my god bebe is so ugly
>>
>>28321293
>2016
>believing "bebe" is anything other than a troll from "r/""""asianmasculinity"""""
>>
>>28321677
Can someone explain this to me? I see all these really weird posts about asians and half asians that all seem to come from the same people, is that the source? The weird fetish posts about Eliot whatshisname etc? If so, why the fuck does that exist?
>>
>>28321843
Because black women are beautiful and Asian men are superior and are smart with big dicks. The superior female and the superior male belong together that just how nature works.
>>
>>28321902
Fuck off nigger, I don't want to be associated with you.
>>
>>28320291
i can use one to cook, clean and take care of the kids while me and my real girlfriend have sex.
I wontt ouch her but she can live under my roof, eat my food and if i feel like i i will teach her to read and do basic math so she can go to the store and buy things for me
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.