[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bf challenged me to wrestling contest last night >didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 4chan gave me ptsd.jpg (18 KB, 598x453) Image search: [Google]
4chan gave me ptsd.jpg
18 KB, 598x453
>bf challenged me to wrestling contest last night
>didn't really want to do that
>he wrangled with me and whooped my ass anyway
>still in pain
>nobody but r9k to complain to
>>
>>28320123
God fuck off, no one fucking cares.
>>
>>28320144
then why'd you (you) me?
Besides, anyone reading or responding doesn't matter, I just need to write it down and last time I kept a journal he found it and got pissed.
>>
>>28320123
as the other guy said just fuck off you attention seeking normie
>>
>>28320123
Lady, you have given ME hope that one day I will have a gf to whoop her ass. I heard that women didn't like getting hit, so I was sad, but then I realize because of your post that women do like getting hit. I am a happy man again.

Anyone want to be my gf?
>>
>>28320123
It didn't have to be this way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itDOp2rvag0
>>
File: 07053.jpg (85 KB, 804x771) Image search: [Google]
07053.jpg
85 KB, 804x771
>you will never come back from the gym
>pumped up
>feeling like a heat in beast
>and start wrestling with your gf and throwing her across the bed
>giving her body-slams
>giving her ankle twists
>and for the finish you do some over head pressing and throw her right at a ceiling fan
>>
tell Andreas not to be so rough with you.
we all think it's weird
>>
>>28320191
He didn't HIT me, he just twisted my limbs around and held me down. He's not malevolent in intent, and I think that's what really matters.
>>
>>28320233
You only have half that dubs that this beautiful lady has below, fag

>>28320266
But you are okay with malevolent men who like to hit women right?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.