[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>$15k in the bank >Quitting my job Where should I travel to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1460927192581.jpg (204 KB, 760x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460927192581.jpg
204 KB, 760x1024
>$15k in the bank
>Quitting my job

Where should I travel to?
>>
japan desu
>>
danny mendoza?
>>
Syria and go combat the islamic horde
>>
They say that Prague is beautiful in the springtime.
>>
>>28319945

You have only 15 K and you're going to blow it on some vacation? You're an idiot.

You should have 30-50 K in savings bare minimum. THEN you should start thinking about spending anything above that.
>>
>>28319988
Already been there

>>28320036
You can't just travel there. I think you have to go to Turkey first, then drive to Syria
>>
>>28319945
Go to Luhansk or Donetsk and fight with the Novorossiyans against Ukraine. That would kick ass
>>
>>28320090
>Implying I also meant my 401k
>>
go to one of the top-quality chinkanese countries where you can buy top-quality pussy for $15 and rent is a nickel
>>
>>28320090
Depends on OP's situation. If he lives at home where his parents pay for everything, there's really not a point in saving money and watching his youth just waste on by. Can't take your money with you once you're dead.
>>
>>28320154

I live on my own
>>
File: gecko5[1].jpg (30 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
gecko5[1].jpg
30 KB, 400x300
>>28319945
So I met these girls in Thailand. They were living in a low-rate hotel right on the beach. like $15/night. They were doing what they called a 3 and 1/2 gimmie. They spent three years living on the beach....surfing...smoking... chasing guys... and the 1/2 year they would go back to Aussie and work 3 min wage jobs. Sleeping in a bender. (A tree bent over with a tarp over it.) They loved the life. Hotels and hotel food 3 years, and surfer guys... with 6 months out. They were on their 2nd gimmie and all smiles. I spent a few weeks with them, I bet they are still there............
>>
>>28319945
Job land where jobbies grow on trees cause your ass still broke.
>>
>>28320778

That's like $600 a month in rent, that's pretty high
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.