[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posting an update guys. I went and saw a doctor for a medical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 23603371.jpg (50 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
23603371.jpg
50 KB, 500x365
Posting an update guys. I went and saw a doctor for a medical certificate for an extension of an assignment at uni.

But now I am worried what she wrote down won't be enough to get 3 days granted.

Also the fucking cunt said I can't get the certificate unless I go to a psychologist at their medial practise next week.

I fake depression and she fucking thinks I am gonna kill myself FUCKING GOD DAMMIT

Opinions on what she said in the Medical Certificate?

Mr Anon anon BOB anon saw me for the first time today and states he has been suffering from Depression. I have altered his medication and treatment plan for Depression and has organised for him to see a psychologist on the 16/5/2016. I have asked him to see me for a follow up next week to see how he responds to medication change.
I understand he has an assignment due today and he is requesting to have an extension for the due date in the circumstance of suffering from Depression.
>>
File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89 KB, 644x781
Please give opinions
>>
Just see what happens bro and remember, its a fucking assignment. Fuck it in its ass man. We're with you right there, fucking your assignment in its ass and that nasty bitch teacher.
>>
if the doc put that part at the end I think the teacher would understand. was it a big assignment?
>>
>>28319803

yeah it was big and veiny and pulsating
>>
>>28319814
4 u

hehe
>>
>>28319803
Worth 50% of my grade for the semester. So very big.

I am worried the doctor was no specific enough in the wording. For exmaple
>He states he has been suffering from depression

When she should have said that SHE says I am suffering from depression.

The way she wrote it makes it sound as if I am the only one claiming I suffer from depression. Maybe my act was not good enough and shes just fucking with me by making me see a psychologist?
>>
What's wrong with that note? Give it to your professor and say you need some extra time. Say you'll hand in your assignment before Saturday
>>
>>28319854
I asked for 3 days but my uni is very anal about this kind of shit.
>>
>>28319851
>The way she wrote it makes it sound as if I am the only one claiming I suffer from depression.
Do people generally go through the effort of getting evaluated by a psych for an extensions? Your professor won't think anything of it
>>
File: 1458981730495.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1458981730495.png
422 KB, 665x662
>>28319902
I'm not sure, i thought normies make you go through this shit.

Secondly, how long do I have to go to that fucking psych before i stop turning up?
>>
>>28319924

nigga they gonna commit you to a ward if you play with them. they'll probably put you on meds and monitor your compliance.
>>
>>28320062
When can I stop going then? What the fuck should I say when I turn up? If itell them i lied then they will for sure lock me up. Normies would only believe a truly crazy person would lie about what i lied about.

I told them I had a fight with my parents and they both disowned me which left me wanting to kill myself and staying in my room for a week.

I also fucked up and exaggerated about my sleep patterns a bit much. I told her I believe I am a narcoleptic sufferer in order to try and get a modafinil script. I just listed everything to do with narcoleptic and tried to look as tired as possible.

Unfortunately she must think I am a few bad events from killing myself, i dunno. Fuck man, I am starting a big chain of lies with nothing to get out of it!
>>
>>28320157

You didn't lie bro. You're here on r9k and r9k dubtrack. Tell them the truth about how you feel. Spill your insecurities. Just dont mention self harm or suicide.
>>
>>28320157

oh wait just read your whole post. yeah you kinda fugged up mentioning suicide, but try not to bring it up too much
>>
File: 1455591739289.jpg (57 KB, 714x835) Image search: [Google]
1455591739289.jpg
57 KB, 714x835
Life is suffering man
I just want to graduate on time
>>
File: 20160504_031150.jpg (621 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160504_031150.jpg
621 KB, 2048x1152
Bumping with my pupper.

Always looks sad
>>
File: images (17).jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
6 KB, 160x160
What uni you at OP
I had something very similar happen
The way I got out of it was by saying I just lost my virginity and that I was feeling great
>>
>>28320993
A shit one in Australia
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.