[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey uhhh... Rick? Th-this board doesn't look so fun Rick.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: mharti.jpg (2 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
mharti.jpg
2 KB, 125x121
Hey uhhh... Rick? Th-this board doesn't look so fun Rick.
>>
You're right morty, but we gotta help these Mr. mesees
>>
File: xfiqCir.jpg (78 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
xfiqCir.jpg
78 KB, 832x584
>>28319536
Shut the fuck up and hide your face! When people see your meme face, they're just going to sage you waayyy down, Morty. All the way down to page 10
>>
>>28319536
Shut up morthy you are a normie, you don't get what's like to be a robot
Fucking nirmie trying to be Chad, go chase some more staceys you stupid shit
>>
>implying that mopey little faggot wouldn't be hooked from day 1
defeatist adolescent pussies make up 60% of our population
>>
>>28319536
Life isn't uh *burp* fun *gurp* morty
>>
>>28319536
im just try a painles suicide method morthy
do you know how hard it is?
i would ask adv again but they just keep baning me morthy
just stay away from fembot threads
>>
>>28319605
Counter-sage (bump)
>Counter-sage (bump)
Counter-sage (bump)
>Counter-sage (bump)
Counter-sage (bump)
>Counter-sage (bump)
v
>Counter-sage (bump)
Counter-sage (bump)
>Counter-sage (bump)
Counter-sage (bump)>

Instead of putting some random words like "origican comment" to trick the robot, I import you to instead copy your entire comment and to paste it an arbitrary amount of times. I think people need to try harder to shit up this board. I think people who are prone to mass shootings should not have a place to organize. nmigeerre nigger .
>>
where is that Morty image from? I don't remember seeing it in the show.
>>
>>28320132
What is this malarkey?
>>
>>28320228
Commercial for the DVDs
>>
File: 1461811028589.gif (391 KB, 1036x3182) Image search: [Google]
1461811028589.gif
391 KB, 1036x3182
H-hey listen Morty I need you to do me a reeaaal solid Morty.

Take this image and just spam it Morty, you have no idea what we're doing here Morty. We can slide the whole board with these images Morty, the entire board. No body understands it Morty, no body except be, you know how many flurbos we can get when they beg us to stop?
>>
>>28320381
I'm thinking of bright new ways to trick to robot which is also aesthetically pleasing to look at.
>I'm thinking of bright new ways to trick to robot which is also aesthetically pleasing to look at.
I'm thinking of bright new ways to trick to robot which is also aesthetically pleasing to look at.
>I'm thinking of bright new ways to trick to robot which is also aesthetically pleasing to look at.
>>
>>28319826
W-wh-what is a fembot, Rick? Is it like those sex robots from Gazorpazorp Rick?
>>
i love reddit and morty ecksdee!
>>
File: 1459705322880.png (460 KB, 652x921) Image search: [Google]
1459705322880.png
460 KB, 652x921
>>28319536
M-morty *burrp* this isn't a g-good place to be Morty. *burrp* we h-have to blend in *burrp* the worst thing you could be is a Normi Morty, y-you have to stay low Morty. I-if they find out *burrp* they'll reeeeeeeeeeee Morty they'll reeee *burp* y-you dont want that, it hurts your ears Morty. D-D-dont m-mention Jessica Morty she's a s-stacy robots *burp* hate those w-whores Morty. J-ust *burrp* tell them about y-your lady troubles Morty *burrp* I'd do it for you Morty b-but I swim in the pussy Morty *burrp* swim in it.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (26 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
26 KB, 800x522
Ooh wee Rick, where the heck are we?
>>
>>28320563

This is the most autistic thing I've ever seen on this board
>This is the most autistic thing I've ever seen on this board

It really is, though.
>>
>>28320529
I-I-I dunno Rick, it seems pretty simple to understand, it's just three intertwined narratives that have y-you know a narrative twist three quarters of the way through. They basically do the same thing in any M. Night Shamalan movie, Rick, and-and everybody watches that shit.
They eat that shit for breakfast, Rick.
I don't, I don't think anybody's going to have any trouble with it Rick.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.