[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way I can marry a virgin Japanese girl who loves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1455907474057.png (365 KB, 626x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455907474057.png
365 KB, 626x1200
Is there any way I can marry a virgin Japanese girl who loves me and isnt mentally disabled or something? What are the chances of this happening if I move to Japan?
>>
Given the fact that you had to ask this? Zero
>>
>>28319091
Just remember
Anime was meant to provide escape from life, not to reflect it.
>>
>>28319091
No but I'm just making a reply to check gets.

>>>141000000
>>
>>28319091
I have a qt girl in Japan. She said she has had poor luck with dating so she might be a virgin. She's real cute and seems to like me, but I can't afford to visit her.
>>
There aren't very many Japanese left.

So you're chances will only go down from here.

gonbatte
>>
There's a certain church that'll hook you up with one. I don't know if there will be love though.
>>
>>28319977
>I can't afford to visit her.
how did you meet her? interpals?

>>28320048
what church is this
>>
>>28320048
>tfw no kakure kirishitan gf
>>
File: 1417997048701.jpg (689 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
1417997048701.jpg
689 KB, 849x1200
>>28320370
Japan-guide. Similar pen pal type of site though. I set up a gofundme page to try and raise money though. If my retarded ass can find a cute Japanese girl that likes me, you guys can too. I'm not even white.
>>
>>28320710
Get a job lazy
>>
>>28319091
>wants a Japanese gf
>posts a pic of a white girl
why?
>>
>>28320734
>being a wagecuck
Memes aside, I'm in college and focusing on studying. I'm not very smart, so I have to study a lot as well as do volunteer work. I hate the idea of begging for money, but I'm willing to set my pride aside for the chance to meet this girl. She's really great and I know meeting her would make her happy too. I've talked about this several times on this board already.
>>
>>28320759
it's just a cartoon, the race is unspecified
>>
>>28320710
It looks like a travel planning service. Is this some kind of merchant ploy?
>>
>>28321897
Scroll to the bottom and I think there's a tab that says something like Japan friends or Pen Friends. Something like that. They changed the site since I used it so things got moved around and the pen pal page seems to be more hidden for some reason.
>>
If you wait til you're in your 40s and have a fuckton of money saved up, you can have your pick of desperate virgin christmas cake OL

An older white daddy with money, who doesn't have an asian micropenis; who can save them from their depressing future as a single-for-life office slave and give them the chance to be a housewife and a mom, that they've always longed for? You'll be beating them off with sticks. Japanese men sure aren't going to pose much competition.

Don't go polluting their pure Japanese bloodlines though you selfish weeb.
>>
>>28319140
This is a truth people really need to learn. Anime is an elaborate fabrication of a perfect world created by a people from a bleak and depressing land. It's a drug they need to keep going or just to make the pain stop for a little while. But like any drug some get addicted to it and thier life begins to revole around it.
>>
>>28321179
All her features are white features.
>>
>>28322459
East asians can have fair skin too.
>>
File: Simpsons_FamilyPicture.png (88 KB, 268x315) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons_FamilyPicture.png
88 KB, 268x315
>>28322459
The Simpsons must all have jaundice then. They're all just drawings. They're not meant to be anatomically perfect.
>>
>>28322459
...literally all her features are japanese though
>>
>>28322182
>desperate virgin christmas cake
These don't exist
>>
>>28319091
Zero, Japan is racist as fuck.
>>
>>28324229
>t. american neet who has never actually talked to a person from japan
>>
I'd say your chances are pretty good, provided you are a good looking man who speaks fluent Japanese and has money.

Japan won't change the basic premise of human exchange: you get what you pay for. If you are a high value mate, you can attract a high value partner. If not, not.
>>
>>28324289
lived in japan a few years, they're really xenophobic and usually don't date outside of race. Youtube some vids of people living in japan.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.