[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoZ Iz0I6A58#t=117 >wome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1387402317249.jpg (12 KB, 252x219) Image search: [Google]
1387402317249.jpg
12 KB, 252x219
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoZIz0I6A58#t=117

>women would rather stand by a chad that treats them like this instead of date a robot

In all honesty, I can't feel bad for abused women anymore. Call me heartless, but they pretty much had this coming to themselves
>>
God damn I just fapped but I'm still getting hard.
I SO wanna do this. I wanna make a girl cry and call her a whore and hear her cry like that as I insult her. My nuts hurt just thinking about it cause they're getting ready to cum even though I just did.
>>
>>28318835
what the fuck am I listening to
>staight whore bruh
>100 percent whore BRUH
>HEY BRUH
>>
Took you long enough. Most of us found this shit out at like 13. Also, lol at the cuck comments of jewtube. All those whiteknights deserve to die way worse than chad does.
>>
>>28318835

these are women with daddy issues who got beat by their step-dads or whatever

unfortunately that's like half of all women in this fucked country
>>
Shit like this makes me want to get /fit/. Not to beat up Chad, but so I can beat the shit out of whiteknights in case I ever have to put a bitch Stacy in her place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SdrphWVSKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX1nX0jbyPw
>>
are there really 'people' that use "brah" unironically to end sentences irl?
>>
File: disgaea 1.jpg (14 KB, 277x295) Image search: [Google]
disgaea 1.jpg
14 KB, 277x295
>>28318835
>sees avatar
>yep
>tfw pol was right
>>
File: 1457219225874.jpg (48 KB, 510x383) Image search: [Google]
1457219225874.jpg
48 KB, 510x383
>>28319044
>those comments
Holy fuck, its the textbook example of white knighting, "hurting womyn deserves getting raped with a spiked club in jail".
>>
>>28318835
>women would rather stand by a chad that treats them like this instead of date a robot

The only reason she'd stick with a chad is because robots are too scared to approach the abused woman in the first place
>>
What the fuck are they even saying

>fuck the shit outta erry bitch bruh
>fuuckk bruuuhhh
>bruhh
>eh shay sluuutt
>screaming and crying
>you naaasty
>brooo
>fuckin hell you awhore broooo
>>
This video was awful. Just some bixnood typing on his phone?

I didn't see any beatings. I didn't even hear any beatings. I just heard some baby crying and some thug say "hoar biiishhh" a million times
>>
File: bruh.jpg (41 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
41 KB, 306x306
>>28318835
pretty much this video

pic related
>>
File: okc dates.png (37 KB, 606x482) Image search: [Google]
okc dates.png
37 KB, 606x482
>>28319276
She'd probably beat up the robot desu
>>
>>28318835
Fuck, I'm gonna sound like a fucking white knight for all you lonely fags, but damn, this is kind of fucked up. Maybe that bitch deserved it, I don't know the back story, but shit, it would be just as bad if a stacy degraded the shit of a dude. Damn, yall are some hateful motherfuckers, maybe you all deserve this board.
>>
>>28319463
>Chad is abusive
>continue to stay with Chad
>waahhhhh someone feel sorry for me

Maybe you should gtfo
>>
>>28319463
Nobody here is defending the retard on the other line, fuck off
>>
>>28319504
How do we know she stayed with Chad though? In that case, she is legitimately retarded.
>>
>>28319326
More informative video with better sound
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwkhwCMUnBg

>filming somebody texting on their phone with your phone, in portrait mode
this is what the kids are into today
>>
>>28319574
Welcome to almost every "abused" woman in the world
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.