[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Balding feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: okay.gif (2 MB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
okay.gif
2 MB, 540x303
any anons receding? i spent the last 60 in my bank account on minoxidil, just hoping it works (3rd month)

you can be your betafag self and still get a GF if you're cute

after balding the only choices are nu male or putin-style masculinity

I kind of just want to stay inside forever now
>>
If you go bald, get muscles and look like a fucking beast. I honestly think that muscular bald men with or w/o beards look fucking cool.
>>
I'm paranoid as fuck. 25 years old and I think the hairline is starting to recede. Its like NW1 and I was NW0 for the longest time, hoping it doesn't get any worse.
>>
>>28318842
>5'7 FUCKING BEAST bro
>>
File: 14 - JMrmKt7.jpg (51 KB, 907x718) Image search: [Google]
14 - JMrmKt7.jpg
51 KB, 907x718
>>28318878
Your new muscles would make up for it. Bet you're too much of a pussy to even do that faggio :^)
>>
>>28318868
OP here, I am like NW 1.5

it's stressful because I'm socially retarded and still have enough hair to be mildly attractive, so I feel like I'm wasting my only time left. I feel like I only have half a year to a year left to be attractive to the opposite sex

>>28318878
>>28318946
epic BEASTMODE is only appealing to hypermasculine normies who probably smell bad
>>
>>28318802
>i spent the last 60 in my bank account on minoxidil, just hoping it works (3rd month)

What? I can get a 3-month supply of Rogaine foam for $40-$50. It'd be cheaper if I went with generics.
>>
>>28319141
A 3 month supply costs like $140 in Canada

Its ridiculously fucking expensive here. I can get a 3pack of genetic minox for $60-70

I tried to order 1 bottle of 5% foam for $37 (15$ shipping) from hairlosstalk, but it's been almost 2 weeks and I havent even gotten a notification of the item being shipped. I just ran out of my supply right now and I really fucking needed at the least one for the next month otherwise all my progress is gone.

This is how the hairloss industry profits.
>>
File: 1459124681050.jpg (28 KB, 586x416) Image search: [Google]
1459124681050.jpg
28 KB, 586x416
>>28318868
>25 years old
hahahahahhahaahahahhaahhahahaa
>>
>>28319278
>>28318868
i wish I was 25 when the receding started

I was fucking 15 years old, 18 now. That shit is distressing to a teenager, let alone an adult
>>
Not sure if mine is but I'm starting to get the feeling it's thinning at least. Been thinking about getting Rogaine something or other, maybe shampoo? Not sure how it works, haven't done proper research yet.
>>
File: LocnessDesignsdotcom.jpg (42 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
LocnessDesignsdotcom.jpg
42 KB, 640x400
yes i'm balding right on the crown. i'm dealing with it like a normal person now but the emotional effect to anyone can be profound.

what sucked was that i went at least two months not knowing that i was losing hair on the top of my head, so i walked around with messy ass long hair looking like a bfl, and when i found out i was very embarrassed.

it happens to a lot of people. yes it makes me really sad. i'm at the end of the five stages, except acceptance is actually more anger.
>>
>>28319393
try minoxidil? it's perfect for crown balding
>>
>>28319050
>it's stressful because I'm socially retarded and still have enough hair to be mildly attractive, so I feel like I'm wasting my only time left

This is exactly how I feel man. I don't look at all like I'm balding, but I can just feel it coming. Not to mention my dad went bald in his late 20's. So the clock is ticking.
>>
>>28319488
that is money i do not have.
>>
>people fall for the minoxidil meme
Used for 2 years every fucking day and guess what happened?
>>
>>28319670
im guessing... you are still bald :(
>>
>>28319670
>>people fall for the minoxidil meme
> Used for 2 years every fucking day and guess what happened?

medications don't have to work for all people. I think it only works for 1/3 of the people who try it.
>>
>>28318802
Youd be better off embracing the bald OP
Just adjust your style and shave.
>>
My hairline is receding in spots, been contemplating getting on fin but idk if it'll even work or be worth the possible side effects.
>>
>>28319785
>minoxidil works on 1/3 of the people that try it
that is way too high a number, and if anything all it does is slow down shedding.
>>
>>28318802
Once you're balding you have literally no reason not to roid it up and become big scary bald man.
>>
You should be getting finasteride instead of minox.
>>
>tfw 24 and the first person on either side of my family to be balding
>>
>>28318802
I'm 19 and got like a norwood 1.5 on one side, gonna get on fin and pray
>>
>>28319927
they won't prescribe finasteride, they say it can cause perma ed etc

I was willing to take the risk before going to the dr but they just won't prescribe it
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.