[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Videos of gfs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: asd.png (150 KB, 268x440) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
150 KB, 268x440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yadd4PPqntM

>tfw no angry and critical, but yet adorable gf

WHY LIVE?
>>
This dude has a pretty gay voice.
>>
>>28318387

I guess all you need to have to have a cute gf is a cute face and some degenerate badboy habits, ad you're all set. Doesn't seem to matter to these girls if you're a complete useless deadbeat at the end of the day lol.
>>
File: 1448860684913.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1448860684913.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
normie problems amirite guise???? hahaha thats what you get for having a gf
>>
Why the fuck do normies have to put every single fucking thing they do on the Internet. The arrogance and self absorption just knows no bounds.
>>
File: wackytictacs.jpg (32 KB, 480x437) Image search: [Google]
wackytictacs.jpg
32 KB, 480x437
Why do girls fall for normies like this. I want a crazy gf who is obsessed with me and loves me so much she is jealous of any girl I glance at. The difference between us and that guy is that we would give her the attention and love she wants.

I will never understand.
>>
>>28318387
He was a pussy who didn't dump her after she fucked some old fuck.
>>
>>28318895
>we would give her the attention and love she wants
She doesn't want that you fucking retard. She wants to be treated like shit. She is a woman, and a average IQ, neurotic woman at that; she wants the emotional roller coaster. Women are not attracted to men physically (especially not that weird looking fuck) and they have a markedly lower sex drive. Therefore, most women have ulterior motives for dating average looking dudes. Her ulterior motive in this case is that she wants interesting emotional ups and downs in her life, given to her by an asshole neglectful boyfriend who ignores her half the time and then gives her passionate sex the other half of the time and says romantic shit to her. That's what she wants. She doesn't want to be loved all the time. If you gave her happy times all the time, she would say you are a pushover and a doormat and she would leave you so fast that she wouldn't even put her shoes on as she walks out the fucking door.

I don't even know why you want women. They are stupid as fuck, not worth the time. Take it from me, I've banged dozens of women. My hand is superior and would have saved me $30,000+ in hard cash.
>>
>>28318986
I've been with two women, and they are both like this. I'm slowly accepting that literally all women are like this.

I want so badly to feel love, though. Is your solution just to live in solitude? I can't do that. Even if all women are trash, I still love in my life to make me truly happy.

Yes, I'm aware this sounds faggy. But it's how I feel, and I'm very confused.
>>
>>28318986
> lower sex drive
stop this fucking meme already, women ARE SLOOTS they sleep around and have crazy partner counts.
>>
>>28319114
It's fucking science you stupid shit head. Read any study on the fucking subject. Every single study unanimously agrees that women have a lower sex drive on average
>>
>>28318986
I never looked at it this way

But thank you for redpilling me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.