[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got back from the psych ward... again Ask an attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_2057.jpg (314 KB, 1125x1500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2057.jpg
314 KB, 1125x1500
Just got back from the psych ward... again

Ask an attention whore anything

pic semi-related
>>
is it nice to have shoe laces again?
>>
I love you man. Lets Repent and take over the normies.

>The Father loves you too
>>
Post current arms?
>>
>>28318263
Not OP but yea. It was nice to be able to tie my shoes or use a belt to keep my drawers up. Was also nice to have regular clothes again.
>>
>>28318263
They didn't actually take my shoes off me until I cut myself with a razor I smuggled in

I prefer boots anyway
>>
Why do you cut yourself like a dumbass?
>>
>>28318239
What do you have? How often do you go to a psychward.
>>
>>28318263
>>28318290
Do they seriously take away shoe laces?
>>
>>28318239
>ask anything
what would it take for you to stop being self destructive. I want to save you so bad.
>>
>>28318379
yes, they seriously take away your laces. You wouldnt know this because you havent been to a ward because you are a normie and need to get the fuck off this board
>>
>>28318424
>reddit post
He likes it so it's whatever.
>>
File: 1431785600298.jpg (12 KB, 222x91) Image search: [Google]
1431785600298.jpg
12 KB, 222x91
>>28318447
>you havent been to a ward because you are a normie and need to get the fuck off this board
Lol, I'm actually so fucked up that despite needing help I never get it. Despite my family begging me to get help, despite me knowing that I need it badly, I put up a fight and weasel my way out of it.

...h-help me, anon...
>>
>>28318330
First time I went in as a possible developing schizophrenic

At the moment a team of psychs are working to try and diagnose me but they're thinking depression and anxiety. It's just that my situation is so odd and severe they can't really pinpoint anything.

>>28318424
I spent years hoping someone would come to save me but nobody ever noticed and nobody ever will know me.
>>
>>28318447
I just had to keep my shoes up at the front along with all my other shit with strings so I had like no pants, but got them all back when I signed a saftey contract and got my stuff taken back away because I said I wanted to hurt myself
>>
File: IMG_20.jpg (326 KB, 1125x1500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20.jpg
326 KB, 1125x1500
>>28318287
No but here's a different pic

At the moment, most of the cuts are small so I have a bunch of red, flaking skin which makes me look more like a burn victim. I've also cut my upper arm too. Some day I'll cut my entire body until I'm bloody all over
>>
File: angron, the early years.jpg (15 KB, 465x325) Image search: [Google]
angron, the early years.jpg
15 KB, 465x325
>>28318239
What is your diagnosis and what meds did they fuck you with?

>>28318290
I'll never forget that when I got out and they gave my real shoes again. You feel like a fucking person again you know?

>>28318379
there's a locked closet they keep in the glassed in staff area called the "sharps closet" where they keep any pointy objects or anything an inmate could strangle/ hang themselves with. I went during the summer and wasn't even allowed to have a fucking icetray since it was considered a "dangerous blunt object"

>>28318447
>>28318523
>fighting with strangers about who's a bigger disturbed speshul snowflake on a Nepalese weaving bulletin
off yourselves
>>
>>28318542
>First time I went in as a possible developing schizophrenic
How so?
>At the moment a team of psychs are working to try and diagnose me but they're thinking depression and anxiety
Tell your story, anon.
>>
>>28318645
>there's a locked closet they keep in the glassed in staff area called the "sharps closet" where they keep any pointy objects or anything an inmate could strangle/ hang themselves with. I went during the summer and wasn't even allowed to have a fucking icetray since it was considered a "dangerous blunt object"
What were you in for? How long?
>>
>>28318641
>>28318239
pretty nice forearms if they weren't cut to shit
>>
>>28318641
are you a gay male?
>>
>>28318645
I have no current diagnosis beyond "we think it's depression and anxiety" but an 'early psychosis team' are looking after me.

I was put on Pristiq (anti-depressant) and abilify. The abilify was debilitating so they eventually took me off that. That fucked me over hugely for about 2 weeks.

Now I'm on olanzapine and that makes me nap during the day.

>>28318647
>>First time I went in as a possible developing schizophrenic
>How so?
Got drunk and cut up my face and arms. When I was in hospital I didn't talk so they took me to the temp psych area where I spoke to a psychologist about how I used to have hallucinations, weird thoughts, and hear voices and just my life for the past few years.

My story isn't interesting
>never form relationships
>graduate school
>become a shut-in
>want to kill self
>continually spiral down
>binge drinking and eating
>get fat
>start hurting myself
>drink a bottle of vodka
>stumble into living room thinking I'm going to die
>get taken to hospital
>get put in psych ward
>get out of psych ward
>parents encourage me to go back when I stopped eating or drinking anything for 3 days
>>
File: so FUCKING close.jpg (17 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
so FUCKING close.jpg
17 KB, 500x375
>>28318670
I was only in for one week.
>be turned into a med zombie at age 8 because I "seemed sad and had trouble making friends"
>been on meds for fucking years since parents are
>since I'm a minor I have no fucking say in what goes into my body or mind
>loaded up with different combos of meds for years by Harvard "experts"
>feel like shit anyways
>eventually find a new doc, think he's okay
>puts me on wellbutrin (basically amphetamines)
>start to feel suicidal
>he jacks up my dose because lel why not?
>feel like I'm on a meth bender and constantly have physical symptoms/ suicidal ideations
>go to my partial day program at the hospital
>they lock the door behind me and hand me a court order demanding i enter the hospital quietly

After getting cleaned up off my prescriptions and feeling better than ever, and much professional neuropsych testing they found that I have zero fucking anxiety or depression disorders. The

Family has trouble talking to me about it since they know they fucked my life up and feel terrible about it. Currently we are suing that doctor and we are winning the case. I am very angry.

>>28318824
>going on the drugs they put you on

Never fall for the pharmecudical jew anon. i lost a year of my life to constant excruciating withdrawal because of what they did to me. Get off everything and run away.
>>
>>28318239

are you into guys or girls? or both?
>>
>>28318641
>Tfw no mentally ill bf to take care of and hide razors from
I h8 everything
>>
>>28318379
They also confiscate plastic bags when people bring you in food or clean clothes or something.

And ipods because you could remove the glass from the screen and use it to slash wrists.

But the beds are usually powered so they can recline by pressing a button. Nothing to stop you chewing through that cord and defibulating yourself.
>>
>>28318941
I'm straight... except for feminine penis

Funny thing is that my psychologist asked the same thing the other day because he noticed on my notepad that I had written "anal faggot"

>>28318979
The first time I was in I sharpened a spoon on the ground to make a shiv to cut myself.

I also took out a screw from the electrical socket for the bed too with just a plastic spoon. It would be so easy to electrocute yourself
>>
Got any "fresher" pics, OP?
Also, what do you think of people who fetishize your condition/injuries?
>>
>>28318641
catscratchess
>>
>>28318239
>>28318641
Didn't read the thread, but those aren't that bad. You're just abusing the old 'dried blood looks kind of like a deep cut' trick. Let them heal and fade and then we'll rate.
>>
>>28319108
do you tell your psychologist you post here? do you think it helps? not judging, just curious how/if it helps.

(also agreeing on feminine penis)
>>
submarine officer or naval aviator?
its a 10 year commitment for aviator and i might not get to fly jets
>>
>>28319166
>>28319237
I don't cut deep at all. I just like the pain and the blood, I don't want to damage something valuable.

The only deep cuts I have are from when I was drunk

>>28319244
I say I spend a lot of time on "online forums"

They don't understand except one younger guy who asked if it was reddit.
>>
>>28318641
God damn you look like a Deathcore album cover. Kill yourself.
>>
Ever been in a relationship? If so, how did you manage the scars/self-harm? If not, how do you think you would?
>>
>>28319516
>Ever been in a relationship?
I've never even had a close friend.

I can't even fantasize about being in a relationship at this point. I physically can't bring myself to believe someone would be attracted to me, it's more likely they have some ulterior motive and they're just trying to use me than anyone being attracted to me.
>>
>>28319581
How old are you ? What are you going to do from this point ...
>>
>>28319613
>How old are you ?

>What are you going to do from this point ...
I'm hopefully going to study something relating to computers.

The social workers are trying to find me a job
>>
File: Pcheqgc2.gif (22 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Pcheqgc2.gif
22 KB, 256x256
>>28319138
I kind of fetishize the blood (as well as violence) so that doesn't bother me at all.
>>
>>28319581

I'm sorry to hear that. As someone in a very similar situation who is somewhat attracted to other self-harmers (and I don't know if that helps or not, sorry if it doesn't) I hope you make it.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.