[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /r9k/? What's your excuse now? According to this,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9
Well, /r9k/? What's your excuse now? According to this, you don't need talent or good genes or luck to be Chad.
>>
What's your excuse?

focus on yourself and stop preaching
>>
>>28318324
>actually being this mentally disabled
>>
File: 1460905512083.png (61 KB, 444x547) Image search: [Google]
1460905512083.png
61 KB, 444x547
>>28318118
All of those require serious effort if you're legitametely autistic and depressed which is what I am, so no fuck chad and fuck you OP
>>
>>28318338
You should be thankful i bothered to bump your thread instead of using sage to get the thread rolling, mate. So tell me your excuse and why not focus on yourself instead of preaching?
>>
>>28318364
It said talent, not effort, but I guess you proved you're legit autistic.
>>
>>28318118
Thats jewish propaganda to keep us in the ratrace.
>>
>>28318118
numbers 1,2,3,5,6,7 and 9 are apparently wrong as fuck on that list.
>require zero talent
sure, let me just tell that to the last 114 employees i've fired over having exactly zero of those.
>>
>>28318118
All purpose in life has been reduced to nothing except for making money. As a low tier wage slave you work hard to make tons of money for the owners and they give you a pittance as a reward.

If you're not a narcissist who cares about having a big house and an expensive car and hand-made suits then how are you supposed to get motivated? The only jobs that actually matter you have to be a genius to do and you have to go to school for years and years before you can get to work doing something meaningful.
>>
>>28318382
>his first post wasn't ironic
>he's actually that retarded
>>
>>28318486
>114
Sounds more like youre a shit employer mate.
>>
>>28318534
it's actually because we're not allowed to hire illegal immigrants anymore. those motherfuckers would work as hard as 3 white people, hands down. they wouldn't bitch about anything ever too. god forbid you tell a whitey that they aren't worth 19 an hour for something a mexican can do at least 3x better/faster than them, for min wage. hope you have a pocket full of tissues when it happens.
>>
>>28318514
>The only jobs that actually matter you have to be a genius to do
Actually the only jobs that matter are construction workers, farmers etc.
The jobs that make alot of money or have a high social status are often not as important to humanity as the working class. (And ofcourse there are exceptions, like doctors).
>>
>>28318118
>energy
>passion
Well, I'm buggered.

You either have ambition or you don't. Ambition is as much a talent as anything else.
And energy is a biological thing.
>>
>>28318577
Jesus christ you have a shit attitude. No wonder people dont want to work for you. You sound like a huge faggot. Get off your high horse, fucking loser.
>>
>>28318698
truly would not be surprised if you were white.
>>
>>28318118
1. yes, that is something that anyone can learn and to argue otherwise would be echoing their sloth
2. debatable some people that comes easy other not so much
3. debatable because we all see "effort" differently
4. no that is a damn talent, not everyone understands what signals they send
5. no it's a talent. I have what people claim is an insane amount of energy to do work or activities but to me it seems like basic energy, no more that I spend on my down time
6. zero effort to have an attitude of any kind Talent/work to maintain one outside your default demeanor
7. While talent isn't needed it does demand a certain amount of problem solving to use right
8. that is a talent it's in the description: talent or ability of being easily taught and trained to do something better
9. what the bloody hell does that even mean? I can shit on a floor and that's a little extra but would anyone what that?
10. Of the list this is the worse because it claims that readiness, foresight and good problem solving are not talents
>>
>>28318726
So are you a nigger or one of those cucked white guys that hates white people for some reason?
>>
File: 1448365670409.jpg (26 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1448365670409.jpg
26 KB, 599x337
>body language
>attitude
>require no talent
gee wonder how obama got where he is, I guess it was just a bunch of hard work and being on time rait :D

anyway OP, those wont get you anywhere, they'll just make you a good boy for mr shekelstein, while Chad is promoted because he's pretty and makes the boss laugh
>www.reddit.com
>>
>>28318577
Westerners don't want to feed your greed for slave labour. Immigrants don't know any better.

Whitey knows capitalism desperately wants to reinstate slavery. But we sort of casually resist it because we can't really be bothered but don't exactly want to be slaves.
>>
>>28318118
Wow you are right.
I'm going to fulfill my childhood dream of being ceo of Nintendo tkmorrow
>>
>>28318630
>you have to be a genius to do
>The jobs that make alot of money or have a high social status
are you completely retarded? anon is clearly talking about scientists and whatnot. Even doctors are doctor just for the money (which was anon's point)
>>
>>28318779
neither; chinese.
however, most other asians a shit where i work.
>>28318814
>give whitey easy job
>continuously suck at it
>give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they're good at other things
>change their position/location/job
>they still suck
>they're slow as hell and unmotivated as a whole
>they never improve
>bitch and moan that they aren't getting paid enough, and that if we want them to work harder we should pay them more
>as the mexican right beside them is doing at minimum 2 peoples jobs and holding shit down like it's normal
>all while whitey just hangs out doing fuck all on their 1 job
>>
>>28318118

You passion, attitude, and energy aren't the results of effort. You might be able to fake them with effort, but they can't just be willed into being, and it's not a case of "fake it till you make it" either.
>>
File: 1462308274989.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1462308274989.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>28318745
>9. what the bloody hell does that even mean? I can shit on a floor and that's a little extra but would anyone what that?
kek
OP is clearly brainwashed chad/normie or the jew himself spreading wagecuckery trying to shame who doesnt conform to it. OP is probably a wagie who saw that motivational shit written on a board and promptly took a picture to show off on his facebook as a good wagie
>>
>>28318745

This whole post screams "I've never had a real job"
>>
>>28318880
Im assuming its a shitty job, ofcourse nobody is passionate about that job. The only reason people do your job is for the money, nobody cares about what you think about them. If you fire them they can go back to being neet for a couple of weeks and then get another shitty job somewhere else. Its no big deal. So stop acting like our lives should revolve around your shit job. Its just something we do to afford our actual life.
>>
>>28318118
There's actually very little that requires talent given enough time to meet the skill floor.

The skills listed have very low floors. The qualities can be learned similarly.

A better list would be things that require no willpower or dedication.
That would be a pathetic list.
>>
>this is what classcucks actually believe
>>
having crippling depression and anxiety also require zero talent can I put that on the list?

oh wait no this is a normie cognitive dissonance list
>>
>>28318531
Really, whats stopping you from just letting me and the people in this thread know?
>>
>>28318118
That actually looks like some communist propaganda. Translated straight out of soviet russia.
>>
>>28319001
and that is exactly why 114 have passed, and hundreds more will follow.
>>
>>28318118
with the exception of number one, (since we have clocks) all of these other things are vague and cant really be "measured" per say. what is considered "extra"? what is defined as "effort"? what exactly is energy? since none of these things are tangible and cant really be measured in any concrete way, i have to say that they are useless and are not valid
>>
>>28319028
>hurrrr depression and anxiety
Waiting will fix your problems :^)
>>
>>28319056
Maybe you should improve the pay any working conditions. And try a change of attitude. You shouldn't think of people as being so disposable.
>>
>>28319056
You dont understand it. The thing is that they dont give a fuck about your shit job because there is no reason to. Its not about talent, its about motivation. And the mexicans have proven that.
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 960x960
>>28318880
Pic is me btw

Ghjfghgddh
>>
>>28319090
Actually it will. Time and luck are how you get out of depression. Once you're out, you can start making changes to ensure you don't fall back in. But while you're in deep, there's fuck all you can do.
>>
>>28319158
Lmao...well one less cuck to compete with
>>
>>28318118
What if you're sick? Huh? HUH YOU FUCKING NORMIE COCKSUCKER
>>
File: 1459377081891.jpg (132 KB, 931x931) Image search: [Google]
1459377081891.jpg
132 KB, 931x931
>>28318118
>things that require no talent
>body language
>mfw im autistic

inb4 meme disorder
>>
>>28318952
I've been employed my whole life since I as 16 (33 now) never fired usually seen as a good worker and sometimes best.
Im curious what in my post lead you to think I wasn't employed.
>>
>>28319186
If happens to you or someone you know, normie, I hope you recognise it and grow up quickly. It'd be a shame if you lost friends and family by being ignorant.
>>
>>28319367
Hes trolling mate. You really care about the rationale behind some nobody on 4chan? Do yourself a favour, dont bother
>>
>>28318118
The arrogance and condescending nature of that list is eye rolling.

Somehow this post wasn't original
>>
>>28319381
Kid, just because i dont reinforce your little bubble doesnt make me a normie. Wise up, it's a big world out there
>>
File: 5222440108490.jpg (23 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
5222440108490.jpg
23 KB, 500x327
>>28319415
Idle curiosity. My behavior is the flip of what he believed I was only interested in the why of it.
>>
>anything that's not talent is free to decide to suddenly have
>>
>>28319459
You can bet his rationale is fallacious or invalid, i'd love to be surprised and proved wrong though
>>
>>28319485
Unless you have a medical condition preventing you, you have no excuse
>>
>>28319546
I have a mental condition.
>>
>>28319577
So long as its not a meme disorder; some examples include depression, anxiety, adhd, autism, all personality disorders
>>
>>28319546
I would argue there are plenty of excuses
Those "zero talent" jobs get filled quick and the workers get clean out rather constantly. Nevermind social, and economical factors could break the chance of getting the work.
>>
>>28319656
Zero talent job are jobs which require no experience, theres no such thing as a zero talent job you fucking dumbcunt
>>
>>28319702
I see you don't understand what quotation marks are for.
>>
>>28318880
My man your bar is set far too high. You've even admitted that because you can't take anymore mexican/fob workers (That are used to slavery like conditions or working much more for much less, and I want you to pay attention to this part: Being USED to working like that) compared to an average joe. Yeah, maybe whitey isn't doing the best that he could be doing but is he: Doing the minimum required for his position? With his task, is he getting it done in a timely manner for his deadlines?

Because it really isn't normal to expect things like "as the mexican right beside them is doing at minimum 2 peoples jobs and holding shit down like it's normal" because that isn't normal.

I wager you're just used to having these people do far, far more than they get paid to. Because at the end of the day, that's all that it is. Incentive. Fobs get incentives because the minimum wage here is much more than in their country, while they share an apartment with 6 families so the bill isn't as gigantic as whitey living alone working 40 hours a week with two jobs and 0 motivation.
>>
>>28319829
This.
Read up top ten worse companies to work for
You will discover they all have the same MO: overwork employees with jobs that should be spread to 2 or more people and just keep it up because there is always someone out there willing to try till it breaks them.
>>
>>28318118
>Body language
>Not requiring effort
>>
>>28318118
all of those things require effort
very easy, minimal effort even a person with down syndrome could handle, but effort nonetheless
>>
>>28319899
Well put. That's basically the gist of it.
>>
Go back to /r/GetMotivated with your normie advice
>>
File: 1448005780643.png (88 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1448005780643.png
88 KB, 680x583
>>28318118
>Believing this bourgeoisie bullshit
>>
>>28318118
>there's no talent to body language

fuck off if i knew how to do it i would
right now i poorly copy trump
>>
i rode on talent until i hit college now im fucked lmao
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.