[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw biracial why shouldn't i just become a full on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: Black shirt Wojack.png (20 KB, 474x473) Image search: [Google]
Black shirt Wojack.png
20 KB, 474x473
>tfw biracial

why shouldn't i just become a full on hedonist degenerate?
>>
Because you can't use race as an excuse for poor behavior.
>>
Biracial just means you have diverse genes, there's no such thing as race scientifically, just people with different genes and people with similar genes.
>>
>>28317879
he said he was bi racial though.
>>
>>28317887
So?
bloxbloximsure
>>
>>28317879
Actually I advocate hedonistic degeneracy regardless of your race. But you're biracial, just deal with it.

The self-hate by mixed race and non-white people on here is pathetic.
>>
feels good to be white
>>
>>28317903
Which means he can use his color as an excuse.
catch up i cant hand feed you all day baby bird.
>>
>>28317848
Just chill out senpai. You're already showing signs of caring too much about the opinions of internet retards that care about whipping you with your own insecurities like a plantation nigger.
>>
>>28317937
I get it. He feels like an outcast, caught between two races, two cultures, two worlds. Boo hoo. People have been dealt worse hands in life, and done more with less. It doesn't justify being a degenerate at all.
>>
File: 1461490627598.png (626 KB, 788x720) Image search: [Google]
1461490627598.png
626 KB, 788x720
>>28317848
>tfw hapa
>tfw Brazilian
>tfw no country and no race
>tfw all alone
>>
>>2831788
>race doesn't exist
>people are different on a biological level
Next level retardation
>>
>>28317907
>mixed
>feels good not to be white

Everything went better than expected.
>>
>>28317848
I'm half black and half white, quit being a dumb ass it's not even bad I'd prefer to be this than full black or full white , it's only bad if you're an ugly autistic looking experiment
>>
>>28317992
Being a degenerate is the only choice that makes sense. Modern society is fucked, one person can't change shit, might as well have fun.
>>
>>28318550
Nope, you don't get to be a degenerate until you're all out of options. Get out there and make something of your life.
>>
>>28318571
I can do whatever the fuck I want, cuckboy. This is America. Deal with it.
>>
>>28317937
>pale skin
>colored eyes

not the most mexishit looking biracial
>>
>>28318571
Most people that /pol/ calls "degenerates" are actually fairly normal people who lead successful, happy lives.
/pol/ considers unmarried men older than 25 to be degenerates, that alone should tell you they aren't worth listening to
>>
>>28318596
You don't get it. If you piss away your youth doing drugs and engaging in reckless behavior, it's going to fuck you over for life. Things like being biracial, bored, or nihilistic are not excuses.
>>
>>28318660
>it's going to fuck you over for life.
How so? Because I won't get a girlfriend? My chances of getting a nice girl are already 0% so that doesn't do much to change my mind.
>>
>>28318637
This isn't /pol/, and degenerate is more than just a buzzword. It's a way of life.
>>
>>28318693
Because it will ravage your mind and body over time, and nobody is going to want to hire someone who has been an unemployed criminal for nearly a decade.
>>
Because you might pass on your impure, inferior genetics to a kid who could've been normal if his father was uniracial. Biracial people are susceptible to mental illness/retardation and often look ugly.
>>
>>28318746
I only do drugs in my house by myself and have a steady job.
>>
>>28318746
What if you live in an area where marijuana is legal?
>>
>>28318747

>uniracial
>implying anyone in today's world is truely uniracial and not an amalgamation of all the procreation that took place between different groups of people, even going as far back as our ancient human ancestors

If you want truly undiluted genes, fuck your mom
>>
>>28318829
Lots of people had steady jobs, once. If you make up your mind that it's fine though to be an irredeemable degenerate during a time when you should be reaching for success, you will quickly become one and lose all that you have built, and more.
>>
>>28318922
Please explain why it's so bad? I smoke weed a lot but that's the only "degenerate" thing I do, unless you're one of those tards who thinks stuff like video games are degenerate.
I mean really, what the fuck else would I be doing with the free time? I'd just be sitting in my house alone like always.
>>
>>28318898
Completely pure races do not exist, yes, but a 80% nordic woman and 80% celtic man would produce a happier, healthier, smarter and better looking child then a white woman and a nigger
>>
>>28317848
There's honestly no reason for half breeds to live. Consider going out like a fucking madman and having the time of your life before dying in a way that will get yuge news coverage.
>>
>>28318963
Weed is one thing, and it doesn't seem like you have anything to worry about yet. Maybe you're not serious about living like there's no tomorrow, but I'm trying to steer you away from a dangerous idea, and a life that you should only see through old and cynical eyes.
>>
>>28318974

So individual nords and individual celts do not have their own traits? If a celt with hereditary mental illness and acne procreates with a nord with hereditary diseases, their child will magically be handsomer and healthier than if the nord mixes with a black with none of these issues?

This is what I hate about /pol/'s interest in genetics. Its completely superficial. There's so much more to it than superficial generalizations about huge populations
>>
>>28319079
I mean, I'm just trying to figure out why you think I'm ruining my life. Its not like I had a chance at getting a girl anyway, and if I can't have that then what does anything matter? Being this lonely sucks and there aren't many ways of coping with it.
>>
>half black
>half white
>everyone thinks I can just blend into both groups
>Instead I am rejected by both groups
>Black people think I am too light skinned
>White people think I am too dark skinned
>>
>>28318637
You're either a degenerate or normie scum. There is no escape from rejection.
>>
>>28319222
>normie
What's wrong, reddit? Is normalfag too offensive for you?
>>
>>28319222
No, if I was a normalfag I would be saying that unmarried adult men are all manchildren who need to man up and marry a single mom. If I was a /pol/tard I'd be saying they need to man up and marry a white single mom.
>>
>>28319162
Because there are worse things than being lonely, but that's a common place for self-destruction to begin. You could be homeless, or in prison which is where things are headed if you take on that approach to life for real. Soon your job won't matter, the house doesn't matter, none of the people you know will matter, and are to be sacrificed in the pursuit of hedonistic pleasure. Live out your 20's, trying your very hardest to succeed despite the overwhelming hardship of it all. You won't regret it, and if you still fail, then there will be a time and place to go off the rails and have fun with the time that's left.
>>
>>28317928
how did that get past the robot?

roblox
>>
>>28319132
These generalizations exist because of proportionality seen through groups of people. Yes, there are nordic and celtic people with mental illness and skin problems, but on average niggers are more prevalent to have these problems and so their children will too. Why mix a good and a bad thing to create a so-so thing.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.