[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm stuck in an awful job surrounded by people who hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image_1.jpg (56 KB, 600x287) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
56 KB, 600x287
I'm stuck in an awful job surrounded by people who hate me, live with an abusive parent, have no friends, and I'm slowly and involuntarily pushing my boyfriend away from me because he can't handle my depression, he's the only person who cared about me and he's on the opposite side of the country

How do I become brave enough to kill myself, robots?
>>
just tell your bf exactly that.
>>
>>28317832
Suicide is a very tricky situation, I've gotten very close until i realize if I die I won't feel anything at all no happiness no sadness no joy ever again. But i suggest just keep going trying to find happiness till something so fucked happens you cant recover, then just listen to your favorite music, think deeply, then decide, to be brave enough you must truly want it and be okay with dying

tip:if you want to have fun and make a mark just go full elliot
>>
>>28317832

just go move in with him?
>>
>>28318028
watch those edges
>>
>>28317832
>my boyfriend

GTFO you fag. GTFO and kill yourself if you're a femanon.
>>
>>28318038
Not possible

>>28318028
That sounds ideal

I think the only thing holding me back is the hope that things will get better one day but it only goes downhill the older you get
>>
>>28318059
no bitch fuck you, I won't watch those edges
>>
>>28318065
Planning on it, fingers crossed
>>
>>28317832
You'll never get a solid answer from people who are still alive. Nobody living knows exactly what impulse pushes you to really take the plunge and end it all
>>
>>28318169

not judging but does it actually make you feel better to act like an idiot?
>>
>>28318099

why's it not possible?

at least move away from your shit parent
>>
>>28318204
I think speaking to a survivor of it could help, but the general idea amongst them seems to be that everything has a solution and they always feel regret just before it's too late

Hope, man, it's a bitch
>>
>>28318245
Currently enrolled in school, I'm in massive debt due to student loans, as well as some other unfinished business
>>
>>28318251
desu anybody who survived a suicide attempt didn't take the proper precautions to make sure it really goes through. If somebody took a bunch of pills, slit wrists, or hanged themselves without making sure their weight would be supported / nobody would walk in on them, it was less a real, absolute decision to end one's own life than a sort of all the chips in gamble, sort of saying "If life is worth living, let me survive this somehow". I know if I really want it to end, I'll slit my own throat out in the wilderness in the middle of the night. Unless I somehow get a gun, then I'll blow my own brains out. Still haven't quite reached that point, though I've come close. It was mostly based on whether I could sustain my unhealthy lifestyle a bit longer, and so far so good.
>>
>>28318363
It would be great if I could get my hands on a gun, but I don't even know where I'd begin the process to getting one. Not to mention, aren't those things expensive?
>>
>>28318414
Yeah, probably. Finding a knife to cut your jugular vein is easier.
>>
>>28318474
So, easier access, harder execution, basically. I wonder how most people do it
>>
>>28318649
Throat slitting is not a very common method, I assume because of the difficult execution. I held a knife to my neck to sort of test it out a few times leading up to a point when I might have to really go through with it (because of my college GPA, lol) and it didn't seem like it would be hard to puncture the artery, just the following experience leading up to death is pretty intimidating.
>>
>>28317832
I'm in the same situation

Let's fuck then make a suicide pact
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.