[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 29 year old black robot >my sister is an 18 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 724x720
>be 29 year old black robot
>my sister is an 18 year old roastie who only bangs white guys
>my dad is joking with my sister about her new white bf
>he looks at her and says "I'm so glad you don't date black men"

This comes as a shock to
Me considering he is a black man himself. Why would he say that?im tired of black people and their self hatred
>>
most black guys are losers tbqh

you having a dad is the exception sadly enough
>>
Because your race is fucking disgusting and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>>28317558
because a black guy would leave her immediately once she gets prego
>>
File: 1453613964794.jpg (133 KB, 600x692) Image search: [Google]
1453613964794.jpg
133 KB, 600x692
Because race is a fucking joke and in order for equality to happen everyone needs to mix.
That, and a lot of blacks are niggers.
>>
>>28317558

Joke's on you, my black girlfriend's family said the shame shit.
>>
>be 21 year old black guy
>literally every black girl at my school only dates white guys

What the fuck is happening?
>>
He probly didnt mean you OP. He probly meant street brothas.

Being black is cool man. Lenny Williams and overdeveloped muscles all the way
>>
r9k is for white peepz pls go
>>
File: jason fat.png (444 KB, 581x541) Image search: [Google]
jason fat.png
444 KB, 581x541
>>28317558
WHY THE FUCK ARE ROBOTS FALLING FOR THIS RACEBAITING SHIT
>>
because he's a smart man and he relases that most black guys are really dumb, really violent, really lazy, or really dumb, violent, AND lazy.
>>
>>28317619
Y'all are shit. No surprise that they go for the great race.
>>
>>28317647
I don't know. Probably because it confirms their preconceived notions. This poster even has this dumb animu smirk face. Its obviously bait
>>
Because he knows his duaghters won't end up with AIDS or a single mother
>>
>>28317558
on average, black women are more educated, hard-working, and motivated than black guys. i'm not surprised to see a lot of them moving towards other men when they deserve better
>>
>>28317659

>board full of sperging autists afraid of establishing eye contact with the cashier at the dollar store
>the great race

Save it for /pol/. Besides, truly suffering is being a black nerd. Both blacks and whites dont think you should exist
>>
>>28317558
I'm sure he's aware of how black men treat women and doesn't want his daughter to experience that.
>>
>>28317619
They probably got tired of black guys treating them like garbage.
>>
>>28317749
Most black women don't date out because they don't think they can. They really should at least try to get better for themselves.
>>
As a bi-racial black man with a small penis I can honestly say that blacks are scum.

I have a small penis and have still managed to ruin many black girls' lives because of my unwillingness to settle down and cheat on each and every single one of them. I was able to do this off the basis of me being bi-racial. The self-hate runs deep for a good reason, deep down inside blacks are animals. I am no better than a dog.
>>
>>28317558
Black people are something like 80% more likely to kill you in cold blood. 70% of young black children are growing up in single mother homes without a father. Blacks transmit STDs are dozens of times the rate of whites to the point that HIV is almost a blacks-only epidemic. Blacks perpetuate an annoying "thug gangbanger" culture and prize irresponsibility, fiscal dependence, and glorification of drugs. You can look at a black man and tell if he is a gangbanger type or if he's an upstanding gentleman. Basically if they speak actual english and not ghetto nigger shit, they're probably a decent human being. But there are far too many of the thug type. Your father is smart to feel this way. It's just statistical truth. If your sister gets impregnated by a black man there is a SEVENTY PER-CENT CHANCE THAT HE WILL LEAVE HER to raise the child by herself. It's statistically irresponsible to have sex with a black man

Gee I wonder why your dad feels that way.
>>
>>28317806
>I am an unfaithful shithead
>baaaah it's because I'm black

Maybe you're just as an asshole.
>>
Most black guys a shit and the non-ghetto black guys will throw black women under the bus in a heart beat if it benefits themselves. It makes sense for your dad to say that.
>>
>>28317558
1.Black men are lazy
Black men would rather make $300 a month selling crack than actually get a minimum wage job and make $800. They live with their mothers into middle age.
2.Black men are violent
Black men commit heinous acts of violence such as murder and rape over nothing. Never step on a black man's shoes if you wish to live
3.Black men are r selection personified
The only thing black men know how to do is make more babies. They can't work, they can't read, they can't shit

I say this as a 22 year old wagenigger who wishes his sister didn't fuck niggers
>>
If by black you mean African-Americans, then i understand.
African-americans are the most obnoxious and melodramatic people.
Blacks immigrating from their homeland behaves much better and polite e.g. The blacks that migrate from Africa.
It's a shame nigger culture will catch up to their offsprings in future generations.
This is why African-American are the scum of blacks.

Source: experience, im not black
>>
>>28317750
I wonder if you're speaking from experience, blacknerd?
>>
>>28317999
Also, lol @ all these ignorant fucks grouping the blacks with African-Americans, an example would be the dumb americans using nigger jokes with Usain Bolt, or treating him as if he's an african-american, lol....; for the basement dwellers who don't him know, he's a jamaican sprinter
>>
>>28318086
I can tell you're not from the shithole that is usa. Only ameritards who lives in their bubble thinks all blacks can be grouped with their african-american counterparts
>>
Sounds like the shit my mother said to me about dating white girls
>>
Wow your dad is quite the exception. I live in a majority black city and most black men would rather disown their daughter before ever admitting they fucked a white man.
>>
>>28318261
>most black men would rather disown their daughter before ever admitting they fucked a white man.
Most black men already disowned their daughters before they date. Black girls can do what they feel like because daddy aint around
>>
>>28317558
I wanna kill your dad. Fuckin sellout. If I have a daughter...she better. FUCKING. NOT. Tom ass nigga.
>>
>>28318318
Most black men would fuck their own daughters
>>
>>28318347
Seriously Wat?
>>
>>28318342
Oh yeah but apparently it's fine when niggers impregnate white girls and then abandon them.
Fuck off.
>>
why does no one on this site distinguish between African or West Indies black people and American black people
>>
>>28318342
We not talkin bout niggers clown. No soulless cac is gonna date my daughter.
>>
>>28317619
>>28317558
Date white girls maybe? Mixing is good for all of us, unlike what ppl on 4chin says tbqh. Problem solved fgts
>>
File: Get The Fuck Out.jpg (10 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
Get The Fuck Out.jpg
10 KB, 257x196
>>28318261
LOL! What dad?
>>
>>28318429
They have
>>28317999
>>28318086

Fjjrhfufhf
>>
>>28318429
Also, 4chan ia mostly populated by Americans, in truth non-americans derive too little benefit to bother coming onto this site and we're talking about 4chan.org here, so that's even less reason to be on here
>>
>>28318485
The blacks here are all self hating coons. I consider myself "woke". I also love my race/people. I browse here to watch whitey coon out.
>>
>>28318432

>cac

Holy fuck this needs to be a thing
>>
>>28318643
It is. Cacs Bruh.
>>
>>28318543
Jesus christ, shut up....

Im Australian and actually seen a few blacks here, just a few, and you african-americans makes my eyes roll. I refer to your specific accent as nigger accent.
>>
>>28317619
>black guys bang black girls and leave them with kids
>surprised black girls dont want them anymore
>>
>>28318643

It already is on the black 4chan aka thecoli

Anyways white guys need to fuck off. You already are preferred by white, asian and hispanic girls.When you take a black girl you're taking one out of our already small dating pool.
>>
>>28319286
Well what can we say, nigger. Black bitches just love getting BLEACHED
>>
>>28317619
the jews did this

originolio commentato
>>
She's dating up you dumb nigger.
>>
>>28319774
But that makes no sense. Jews hate white men.
>>
>>28319286
No they don't. They're not taking shit. Their kids will still be black. And whites are a shrinking race....this sorta means no one is fucking them, have some pride
>>
>>28319019
Cool story senpai
>>
>>28319790
Genetically it's the bottom of the barrel. But to a fallen world it's cool. Get it? You don't/won't/can't...Fuckin CACs
>>
>>28319936
So they need to be breed out, WMBF makes brown babies just as much as BMWF.
Though WMBF kids have a better chance to become better citizens due to intact family unlike porchmonkeys who pump and dump and leave their little nigglets to (now) single mom
>>
File: 1375299497371.jpg (31 KB, 477x438) Image search: [Google]
1375299497371.jpg
31 KB, 477x438
>>28317558
Hey now Tyrone, don't think too much. Daddy knows best.
>>
>>28318444

They don't want us either. White women lusting after BBC is a meme designed to get white men to feel inferior to black men.
>>
This is obviously a fake, troll post. What's my evidence? OP claims to be black, but knows and interacts with his father.
>>
>be 20 y/o black guy
>first and only gf stolen by white guy from England

FOR FUCKSAKE
>>
>>28321289

Oh man that's some rough shit. Black girls are fucking crazy for English guys I have no idea why.
>>
Your dad's a cuck tbqh
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.