[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are reading this, chances are I committed suicide.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: finalshitpost.gif (834 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
finalshitpost.gif
834 KB, 500x211
If you are reading this, chances are I committed suicide.
>>
First of all I want to apologize to my parents and little brother. I know my actions have had an extreme impact on you emotionally. I don't want you to feel this way. I want you to understand why I have done what I have done, and through that understanding be relieved that I am finally at peace.
>>
Why do you want to do it? Lets have a chat, anon.
>>
I would also like to apologize to my girlfriend, Hannah. I know she will not take the news of my death lightly. I warned her that this might happen. I want her to know that this is not her fault in the least bit. This has been something thats been going on since before I met you. There is nothing anyone could have said or done to stop me.
>>
rip OP

original shitpost
>>
File: 16 - 1 (3).jpg (86 KB, 759x845) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1 (3).jpg
86 KB, 759x845
Anon, don't kill yourself yet! You won't get to play Elder Scrolls 6!
>>
As you know, I've been struggling with depression for years now, and to be honest I'm surprised I made it this far. I was not sane and I don't feel like I would ever be right in the head later in life either. I'm not insane in the way that I hear voices in my head or that I have a constant desire for hurting others; it's more so a constant state of "my existance is futile." I don't feel like I should be alive, there is no point for me to be here. I am a misfit. Prolonged exposer to these thoughts have left me devoid of emotion. I can't remember what being happy is like, and I am so jaded that I no longer feel sadness either. All I feel is hunger and boredom which would explain why I eat so much and play video games all day.
>>
>>28316863
Considering how you're still typing this you're probably not dead yet. Why tell us this? Shouldn't you be doing this in a note or something? Anyways Godspeed op, do what you need to do. So long space robot, hope you find peace
>>
I also feel that I would never be good enough in my own eyes, the eyes of my parents, and in the eyes of society. I have this feeling that I'm supposed to be so much better than I am. Growing up I was told I was very smart, creative, kind, and all these other things. When reality hit, I realized I was painfully average. I have this idea that I would have made a great artist, great video game designer, or maybe a writer even, but internally I know that I don't have what it takes. I think my parents expected more from me as well, or maybe it was that they knew I could do better with myself. In modern societies eyes, I am the worst kind of person: a straight white middle-class male. There is nothing I can do to change that. I am also fat and ugly. Those I could have changed, but I am too unmotivated to do so.
>>
File: 1460762449739.jpg (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460762449739.jpg
109 KB, 500x500
why would you post this here when nobody you know in real life knows it's you or even know this thread exists
>>
>has a gf
Wow, you must be so depressed and lonely, you really are suffering
>>
>>28316882
No, please fuck off you two.
/r9k/ is not your emotional hugbox or whatever. Nobody cares, OP, piss off.
And you too, fuck off and stop giving OP attention.
>>
Quit being such a fag just end it already
>>
>>28316934
Attention, and you're giving it to him. Fuck off and die.
>>
sounds like your life was breddy gud anon (apart from your mind's health). I usually tell people like you to go through with it, but you could turn things around if you seek help.
>>
I would like to give some advice to those I love. Mom, you are a very funny, loving, understanding, and you made the best food I've ever tasted. You were also very overbearing and anxious. You need to learn to let go once in a while. Dad, you are the smartest man I've ever met, but you are also a very angry person. You tend to get mad at little things and it affects those around you. Don't let things get to you so easily. Kyle, you are the best brother I could have ever asked for. I wish I had been closer to you. I know you are sometimes shy and withdrawn. Don't be afraid to express yourself. People will love you for who you are. And to Hannah, my kawaii desu fuckpillow, wipe those cumstains off your cheeks. They make you look naughty.
>>
>>28316863
By all means, don't delay.
>>
I am unsure if a final will and testimony will be taken seriously, considering my unsound state of mind, but I would like to write one anyway. I leave all my worldly possessions to my parents so they can decide what to do with them. You will probably sell my stuff or donate it to charity because the sight of my belongings brings you memories that you want to be rid of. I hope you give at least some of my stuff to Kyle. As for prefered method of burial, I wish to be cremated. This may sound odd, but I then want my ashes mixed in with soil, and then plant a tree in the ashy soil. I don't believe in afterlife or anything, so I want my essence to be used to create new life.
>>
>>28316863
See you tomorrow

Original comment
>>
>>28316863
>If you are reading this, chances are I committed suicide.

You covered your keyboard and mouse through a skin-travelling poison?
>>
>>28316996
>through
*with
>>
File: 1461872017732s.jpg (5 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1461872017732s.jpg
5 KB, 125x120
>>28316969
>Hannah, my kawaii desu fuckpillow, wipe those cumstains off your cheeks. They make you look naughty.

Fucking kek'd
>>
I leave my bedsheets to Hannah. You always did enjoy them. You spent all day in bed and greeted me with a kiss when I got home from class. I loved you so dearly. You were probably the only thing worth living for. Ever since the dog went and fucked you, I can't see us being together anymore.
>>
I take my rare pepe collection to the grave with me. I encrypted a .rar file containing all of my never before seen memes and uploaded them to a USB which can be found in my pocket. The .rar is password protected so don't bother opening it. My pepe collection is worth approx. 35 platinum pepes.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.