[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PLEASE GOD ROBOTS HELP ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: beebo.jpg (38 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
beebo.jpg
38 KB, 300x200
Hey guys, thank you so fucking much for reading, uh so listen, I am in between jobs, before you ask yes im looking goddamnit but I need some help cause Im just needing money for shit right now like feeding my cat,

I am a writer with over ten years of experience as a hobbyist with published articles, the latest being for a satirical news site just last week.
I'm looking to do some work, ANY KIND of work,(ANY) that pays, this could mean anything from copywriting to personalized fan fiction, and I'm willing to work for cheap, as I am in between jobs now and I am going to need to use my hobby to try and supplement some funds until the next job opens up. Again, I want to do very good work for you and would not skimp on any quality or level of polish simply because I may be working for less than the common rate.
that you can think of, i would fucking do it as well, as long as it's agreeable work of some kind
and if theres something else i can do for you

If you are interested feel free to e-mail or text me with any questions at [email protected]
>>
Bumping for a friend in need
Hope you can find something.
>>
I'm also a hobbyist writer with a couple pieces that have been published.

I also have a full-time manual labor job which pays my bills because I'm not an idiot.

So, since my writing credentials are equal to OP's, and I have an established history of reliable work experience, I am obviously the superior choice to hire for all your writing needs.

And, guess what? I'm offering a special deal: half of OP's price on all stories and articles. This deal is valid until OP grows the fuck up or starves to death.
>>
>>28316877
Thanks man, fuck the guy above me, i'll go cheaper than him
>>
bump, plz help meh
>>
>>28317010
Sure, what are your rates?
>>
>>28316819

Suck my dick and I shall give you some cash. Put your writing skills to the test anon and SUCK MY DICK.
>>
>>28317552
ok :( i can write about it i mean
>>
>>28316819
If this is actually real I will do it OP, How To Contact?
>>
File: kamchatka.jpg (436 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
kamchatka.jpg
436 KB, 2000x1000
>>28316819
>>>/out/749823
A glorious road awaits you.
Roads go ever ever on,
Over rock and under tree,
By caves where never sun has shone,
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.
Roads go ever ever on
Under cloud and under star,
Yet feet that wandering have gone
Turn at last to home afar.
Eyes that fire and sword have seen
And horror in the halls of stone
Look at last on meadows green
And trees and hills they long have known.
So get walking, and write a story about that later
>>
>>28318131
I'm not kidding, I don't make much but I live rent free so I can afford this. If you actually want this I'm down senpai
>>
>>28318131
[email protected]
>>
>>28318172
i said in the op, you should email [email protected], my good man
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.