[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
C'mon, Robots, you can't all be complete undesirable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 34
File: desktop-1423535284.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
desktop-1423535284.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
C'mon, Robots, you can't all be complete undesirable romantic failures. Tell us about girls, missed chances with them, girls that liked you, etc.
>>
>>28316808
This picture gets me everytime.
>>
I've had quite a few instances (especially recently) where girls have wanted to fuck me, I just hate women and lack the drive to pursue any of them because of my autism.

Not much more to it, really.
>>
My first gf was when I was 15, she was hyper-yandere but I didn't find out until after the breakup, when she did a bunch of crazy acts of obsession for about 2 years

Now I just go on /soc/ and a few girls have tried to pursue romantic relationships with me, but rn I have an e-relationship to this qt cosplay weeb

...that's about it
>>
There are these two hot twins that keep giving me indicators of interest but I play dumb because know I'm gonna fuck it up somehow
>>
>>28316808

The one potential missed chance I had was when I was in my early 20s and bussing tables at a popular restaurant. A big group of Stacies, maybe between 18-20 years of age, were there. I was clearing plates from their table when they slipped me a note with one of their numbers on it (although I'm not sure which girl's it was). They seemed perfectly polite, but based on my experience up to that point, I assumed it must be a trick. I ended up staying in the back until they left and throwing the number out.

I'll never forgive myself for not at least taking that chance.
>>
>>28316808
>missed chances
I had no chance of missing because there was no chance given
>>
>girls that liked you

Drawing a blank, OP.
>>
>>28316808
I dated a girl I liked for two years and we would tell each other we loved one another and fall asleep naked in each others arms but then she cucked me and I've been void of all female contact since
>>
File: 1459593220896.jpg (19 KB, 294x294) Image search: [Google]
1459593220896.jpg
19 KB, 294x294
>Be 14
>Go to beach with friends
>Come across a group of girls one of my friends knows
>one of the girls has a...reputation, gnomesain
>hot in a skanky way, not model tier, but nice perky teenage tits and nice ass
>be shirtless with awesome abs(I really need to stop eating so much to get them back to what they used to be)
>she mires and straight up asks If I want to fuck
>being a spaz aspie faggot, say no
>she's all "you know you want to" (she was right)
>after that she's all up on me in the water, arms around me face to face, piggy back, asking for hugs and kisses, saying "I love you"
>I indulge her just a bit with closed mouth kisses and hugs
>at one point she straight up sort of tackles my face with her chest down into the water. Later on I break a little while she's piggybacking me and give her teenage ass a good feel up
>she goes "that got me horny"
>she's all "let's fuck right here in the water," "I wanna feel your dick." I "jokingly" say suck my dick, she gives me an enthusiastic "okay." She later asks if I have a big dick, I say yes (lel, asian manlet, 5.0" on a good day.14yos, amirite?)
>later on, out of the water
>still all up on me, one leg around me
>straight up puts my hand on her sideboob, but I ball it up in a fist like a pussy due to being in front of everyone
>get her number but never call her, she was down for having me over
>later found out she got with a guy that just got out of prison that same day
>probably dodged a bullet but still would've been nice to get dat sweet, lustful teenage pussy

She's married to a black guy now and has a baby with him. Would still fug though. Pic is her with post pregnancy big titties.
>>
>>28316808
I could've probably fucked some girl who worked at the mall, in her car.
But when I was supposed to go back to meet her, I ended up getting high instead.
Another time I hit it off real great with a girl I met at jisneyland. She tried to get rid of her little cousins so we could go off together, but her dad took one look at me and said 'This is disneyland, theres no rides you two can get on, that they can't get on, too.'
She cried when I had to leave later on.
>>
I just did it in fact.
Met a girl, I had her so into me, so fucking into me on thursday...
Now I blew it. Y'know, I was playing some games, and I made her suffer, cause I was gonna fix it and she'd be twice as attracted, if not more, but my skill wasn't enough to fix what I did. I took a good risk, but I thought too highly of myself, and I didn't do the right thing in the end.
Now she doesn't even respect me. I feel sick.
>>
>>28316808
>you can't all be complete undesirable romantic failures
I am a complete undesirable romantic failure
>>
>>28316855
This so much
I get complimented often but have interest in a relationship or sexual intercourse
>>
>>28316808

>age 14 - Kristie B.
>age 15 - Sarah T. Emily H. Brandy T.
>age 16 - Emily ?. Laura G.
>age 17 - Emily B. Stephanie I. Megan S. Megan S's sister Chrissy B.
>age 18 - Kate P. Taylor M.
>age 19 - Cat C. Elizabeth S. Meghan C. Meaghan O. Brianna L. Chrissy ?.

These are all the girls I've either dated, had sex with, or hooked up with. Don't really feel like going into details but if anyone wants to know I'll answer.
>>
File: nazimetalcross.gif (47 KB, 277x375) Image search: [Google]
nazimetalcross.gif
47 KB, 277x375
>had this phase before college where I lost a bunch of weight, worked out, spent more money on clothes and slowly taught myself how to flirt
>wow its shit
>outside a bar in subtropical summer heat
>I have a jacket on, too set in my autistic ways to take it off, I'm sweating my balls off
>started smoking in high school, now realize I can 'ask qts for a light'
>pull this trick on an israeli girl, she wants to talk more
>brings her friend over
>"oh he's cute"
>this is the farthest i've ever made it
>take them out to a kebab place after a few drinks
>i get very drunk, revert to autism, start talking about how bible belt support of israel is partially tied to evangelical millenialism and prophecy
>a palestinian man a table over starts insulting me
>i forget most of what was said
>he eventually got up and tried to punch me
>he fucking missed me, and i insult him and take the girls out
>they say they're getting tired and want to go home
>take me up to their room
>"oh, if you want, you can sleep here tonight" :)
>"no thanks, I live a few blocks away!"

God fucking dammit, god fucking dammit.
>>
>>28317058
>literally just listing off names

That's like the most literal impersonation of the OP. Do you have autism?

Also wtf kind of a name is "Cat"
>>
Here come all the autistic "secret chads" that think because a girl sat next to them and smiled 6 years ago they wanted to fuck.
>>
>>28316808
I THINK there may have been two girls "fighting" over me in grade 9, but that's it. Don't know why, but young autismo me had no intent of pursuing intimacy or sex or whatever, so I denied any kind of advance with "no thanks, it's ok". I don't regret it, I'm fine with my decision, they have relationships now, with people that can actually love them. I'm pretty sure they were joking tbqh
>>
>>28317058
Look at this scumbag normie over here.
>>
File: 1460398480775.gif (662 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
1460398480775.gif
662 KB, 800x528
>>28316808
I can't OP, I can't put it into words. My greatest fuck up...
>>
>>28317084

Cat is short for Catherine and she was a scene queen. don't disrespect because you're not br00t4l.
>>
>>28316850
This is a much sadder Mew2king https://youtu.be/1v2Nz9-iJ6g?t=72
>>
>>28316808
Had 6 girlfriends, had sex with 4 of them. One fuckbuddy. Girlfriends lasted: 6 months, 6 months, 8 months, 3.5 years, 1.5 years, 6 months. Pick one and ask me.
>>
>>28316873
>hyper yandere
>didn't kidnap you when you broke up with her
she wasn't hyper yandere anon...
>>
>>28317187
Fuuuck...
Poor guy.
>>
>>28316808
When I was 14 I had the opportunity to fuck 3 girls. But I was too shy.

I dated a girl for exactly 2 weeks when I was 16. I didn't even kiss her, let alone anything sexual.

When I was 19 I was flirting with a girl at cram school, everything was going smoothly. But then one day I stopped talking to her in order to focus hard on my studies (muh priorities). She found new people to hang out with and we never talked again.

Ever since then I never tried again. I went into CS, no girls in my class. Then I started working. Only 2 married women around. I don't go out. I don't meet new people. So I'm stuck. I don't think I'm ugly, but I don't have experience. And at this point (26), I don't think I will ever change.
>>
Oh my fuck, I swear I should kill myself for being so oblivious and passive. I was seriously like a clueless haremshit protagonist in high school. There were several other girls that were into me and another instance of 2 girls competing for my attention, but once there were 3 Asian girls in the same friend group that liked me.

>qt 7/10, soft voiced Filipina girl that moved in 2 houses down straight from the Philippines
>Pure Catholic qt that only hangs with with her group of non Stacy friends
>Was always friendly with me, tried to talk to me, comparing report cards, got teased by her friends about me, got them to ask me to sit with them a few times during lunch, at which point I didn't make a move aside from friendly conversation

>super short, skinny 8/10 Vietnamese American girl in gym
>yelled at me tsundere-like when I called her out on cutting in front of me during the volleyball serving cycle
>checked me out when I got my swole on and laughed too hard at my antics
>Kept trying to get secondhand information through other people if I was also Vietnamese so that I could be a viable, parent approved bf
>Was liked by this fat, ugly Vietnamese guy who hated me because I cucked him simply by existing and her liking me more naturally
I should've lied about being Vietnamese to get with her but oh well....

>super short, average bodied 6/10 Filipina girl
>laughed too hard at anything I said
>ate muh fries at lunch when I came around
>her black friend was always trying to wing for her, ie get me to admit attraction to her
>black friend was gonna bring me over to her house for a haircut but the plan fell through when I didn't answer the phone due to a number I didn't recognize
2 different friends of hers saw me working at Pizza Hut and must've told her about it. She showed up while I was working, all giggly. I didn't do shit about it or even acknowledge her presence because I'm a faggot, and also wasn't into her.
>>
>be me
>grade 11
>girl in grade 10 shows obvious interest in me
>"anon you have a nice face ;)))))"
>hands me her phone with a new contact entry
>enter my number
>never text her
>she loses interest

>be now
>first-year college
>only realize now that she was probably interested in me when I was in grade 11
>actually a qt3.14
how could I be so fucking oblivious...
>>
The only girl who ever loved me was a 9yo when I was 11. I fingered her round the back of my house and she went telling her parents and that was that.

I was infatuated with a girl at work and managed to ask her out on a date. I was all smiles the rest of the day but her fat frumpy friend who was also my supervisor managed to weedle out of me why I looked so smug. She went and told the girl about it and the girl broke off the date in a huff.

Women and their shitty friends man. Not even once.

Yes I am a virgin.
>>
>>28317187
The guy he was versing was a faggot
>>
File: hessiaforever.jpg (64 KB, 121x239) Image search: [Google]
hessiaforever.jpg
64 KB, 121x239
>>28316808
Oh boy, I used to hang out with this girl a lot in the 8th grade, people used to say shit like "You guys would make a great couple." or "You guys should go out.", shit like that. I was a huge fuckign kissless fag, and basically enjoyed making pretty girls laugh all the time because there was something about the way it made me feel.

Anyways, she came from an abusive family and liked to vent a lot to me, I liked it when she did it because it felt like she honestly trusted. Even though I felt pretty close, never asked her out because I wasn't sure the feeling was mutual.

Eventually time went on and we went our separate ways, she want to an all-girls school and I went to the other side of the country. Finally balls up and ask her if she would've gone out with me back then, she says "yes."

>Urge to kill self rising

She gets with a bunch of shitty boyfriends that "cheat" on her, (I use that term sparingly because there was no sexual activity, just 9th graders trying to get "side hoes").

>Vents to me all the time

Talk about random shit, one day we talk about virginity, lie to her, tell her I lost mine. She says she's still virgin, I reply with "the choice is yours" or someshit like that.

A little after that she kept tried to vent about her abusive dad and I just pushed her away because I was so pissed about how she always came to me with her problems (This was mostly done over sms).

Fast forward a couple years to now, I apologize, she apologizes for venting, things are good again. Then she texts me out of the blue one day. (Don't remember what exactly it says, but here's the gist of it)

>"Anon, I took your advice and lost my virginity to my boyfriend and we're in love forever"

Stare at my phone and feel the blood rush behind my eyes as my head is filled with silent fury, keep telling myself that I literally don't give a shit about this girl. She tells me all the details, sends me pics of what her new boyfriend looks like.

Fuck my life.
>>
no, i have never had a female show romantic or sexual interest in me
the closest thing was when I posted my face on /soc/ and got hit on by trannies and gay dudes
>>
File: Photo on 3-23-16 at 12.18 AM.jpg (154 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 3-23-16 at 12.18 AM.jpg
154 KB, 1080x720
>>28316808
one time a girl liked me

just kidding ;-;
>>
Spent two years in vocational school and there was this sweetest girl I've ever known. She was like a little sister that I never had.
Too bad what killed it was me not caring about to take it further, we got along nicely I was 19 back then and she was 15, shortly after turned 16. What killed it was my spaghettibrain thinking that I could not possibly start dating a girls that three years younger than me and I should rather check the others.
We did have a little class meet up last November but she could not come then so I have no idea if she is dating someone. I do have her number but I'm dead afraid of sending a message and ask. What if she is already dating someone?
>oh I am already dating someone :) how about you
What the hell would I answer to that?
>>
>>28317256

No one gives a fuck, faggot cakes.
>>
File: carol.png (124 KB, 353x251) Image search: [Google]
carol.png
124 KB, 353x251
> about a year ago
> jewish stoner friend texts me "anon I got you laid"
> some fat chick on tinder he doesn't want to fuck
> gives me her contact info
> we start texting
> my friend says she's basically DTF and wants to be friends with benefits
> she's kinda fat but a wicked cute face so I accept
> start texting her, she says things have changed and she wants a boyfriend
> she's sick of "meatheads" trying to use her for sex
> whatever, my friend tells me it's just her thing, she's still pretty much DTF
> I tell her I wouldn't treat her like that
> she sends me a smiley then asks if we are doing a movie or dinner
> we end up going to a drive-in theater
> she drives an hour to come pick me up
> i lie to my parents and tell them I'm going to a movie with my jewish stoner friend, because IDK how to explain a date to them
> she picks me up
> kinda fat but okay
> she drives a jeep
> make awkward small talk about jeep
> she gets lost
> conversation becomes awkward
> one word / one sentence answers
> wtf.jpg

continued below

I also still have screencaps of the texts which I could try to find.
>>
>>28316808
I would rather be as good as m2k than have a gf tgh
>>
> get to movie, i pay 25 bucks to get in
> she drove so I figured why not
> inside she orders food
> date is going badly so I lock myself in the bathroom and call my friend
> he says to keep at it
> apparently this girl texted my friend in the middle of the date to tell him it was the worst date she'd ever been on
> we watch most of inside out (good movie btw, for a kids movie)
> near the end i decide fuck it and try to put my arm around her
> she shrugs it off
> we drive home in basically silence
> on the way home i mumble about a bike in the shoulder and she gets pissed cause she thought I said "turn here"
> have her drop me off halfway down the road
> walk home angry, take a piss in front of my house at 10 o clock at night
> storm inside, learn that apparently she thought my deoderant smelled weird and apparently I wore shorts on a date (it was the middle of summer)
> she is mad she wasted a "quarter tank of gas" (nowhere near the 35 bucks I lost) so I get hella steamed and want to kill her
> I'd still love to rape that faggot bitch with a crowbar, fucking entitled spoiled princess cunt
> she messages my friend for the next 3 weeks trying to get him to come fuck her
> he deletes her and life resumes as normal

God fuckign damn it, let me try to find some of the screencaps.

I'm now a 21 kissless virgin, I fuckin told one of my coworkers about it cause he asked. He was actually really understanding though, I looked for him to be mocking me silently but couldn't find shit.

Whatever.
>>
>>28316808
>Kissless virgin up through freshman year of college
>Started drinking more in sophomore year
>Very funny/charming/outgoing when drunk
>Had a few one-night stands, mostly with girls I didn't know, one with a girl I had known as a friend for a while
>Drinking steadily grows into a problem
>Have one drunken hookup near beginning of junior year
>Don't fly so good
>Finger girl and she rubs her ass up on me but still can't get erection
>Want to eat her out (I'm pretty good at it desu) but she literally claims she doesn't like oral, total bullshit
>Keep drinking, going to parties, trying to get pussy for the next quarter
>No longer enjoy drinking during winter quarter
>Alcohol stops working as social lubricant or even self-medication
>Only make myself miserable and angry, have outbursts, scare people around me
>Stop drinking, return to being boring depressive antisocial nerd

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>28318894

At least you aren't getting drunk as fuck aymore.
>>
>last year
>be junior in college
>freshman qt adds me on facebook, casually messages me
>never make a move
>earlier this semester, see her at a party and make a move
>bring her back to my place, make out, eat her out and finger her, can't get it up so go to sleep
>next morning she says she's not in the mood to fug and leaves
>left her watch on my nightstand
>return it a couple weeks later and buy her dinner
>she doesn't show any interest in me but talks about romance and love throughout our meal
>casually part ways and never speak again for a while
>meet her again at a party and invite her over to smoke
>she asks to sleep over "as a friend"
>next morning leaves without anything happening
>ask her out and she says no, we're not friends
>stop talking to her entirely
Should I have tried harder or am I right to think she's a cunt?
>>
I had one 4/10 that liked me to near obsessive levels the entirety of high school, and I was too stupid to realize it. At least she wasn't fat, so I would have gladly fucked her.

Now I am going to either settle for one of the single mother landwhales that gives me attention at work, or die alone. So, I'm dying alone.
>>
>>28318913
I'm definitely better off than when I was drinking, but I never developed actual social/dating skills when sober. It's like I'm technically still a kissless virgin because I've never kissed a girl when I wasn't drunk.
>>
File: 1461527057761.jpg (29 KB, 360x720) Image search: [Google]
1461527057761.jpg
29 KB, 360x720
>>28318612

its ok, little robot! well, actually its not ok at all but hey at least we know that feel
>>
>>28316808
Was gonna tell some story but then realized that I indeed am a complete romantic failure.

Fucking kill me.
>>
File: 1452309153425.jpg (979 KB, 2240x1600) Image search: [Google]
1452309153425.jpg
979 KB, 2240x1600
>met girl about a week ago.
>she shows me the video very controversial in nature.
>We pretty much agree on most points.
>We talk for hours about philosophy of life and some other personal things.
>Been talking everyday ever since.
>Today text her goodmorning, she replies later that she was at the gym with one of her athletic friends who IS MALE.

FUCK JUST FUCKING KILL ME.
We both talked about how we have this empty feeling inside that nothing seems to fill, both of us hinting that eachother fills that emptiness.

Through various conversations we both revealed we're also both virgins, I'm 22 she's 20.

There's no way I can believe her at this point.
I'm such a fucking idiot.

GODDAMNIT, oh well I have such a warped narcissistic personality I didn't really care about her anyway, I guess.

Then what's this pain I feel?
>>
>>28319217
>Then what's this pain I feel?

Damage to your self worth
>>
I was good friends with a girl in high school, had a huge crush on her, all that. One time I invited her to church.
Years later, we're talking on the phone and she says she would have fucked me back then if I hadn't asked her to church. Goddamnit.

To make matters worse, there was at least one other girl at the time I probably could have gone out with, possibly two. Basically I had my pick of a Jewish weeaboo, an Asian weeaboo, and a hot latina that would have fucked me, and I blew it with the one I pursued.
>>
File: 1462212672441.jpg (360 KB, 960x1089) Image search: [Google]
1462212672441.jpg
360 KB, 960x1089
>in highschool french class
>sit next to girl, tall and thick, me want snoo snoo
>a little plain in the face but I could make her laugh and that was cool
>we spend french classes sitting next to each other
>she is interested in what i say, and i actually enjoy talking to her
>she confides she is ticklish
>deviously poke her sides during class
>it becomes a game of tickling her in class without anyone noticing
>getting boners in class from tickling dis bitch
>one day she asks me if i want to come over to her house after school

"why would i want to do that?"

I later went on to drop out of high school and attempt suicide. Such glorious heights!
>>
>>28316808
Senior year of HS a girl took interest in me for the first and only time ever, I think. I don't actually know because I'm a pseudosperg but I think so. She was probably the best I would ever have been able to get, but I didn't want to come off as a creepy robot so I stonewalled her and we never became very friendly, although she tried the entire year. I regret it
>>
>two years older than me in high school, friend of a friend
>very quiet but asked if I could trade a pokemon with them to get it to evolve
>senior year start hanging out with them and wind up going to the same college
>spend time going to the movies, playing videogames and watching anime together
>their friends comment that I'm one of the only people that's ever been invited over to their house
>attempt to date but bow out because I feel like a shithead (family drama, no job or driver's license, people claiming I was using them as a beard)
>they eventually withdraw from college and we stop talking, I also leave the school and just start working instead of bothering to keep contact with anyone anymore for the next three years

I'm going to a concert this year and a band we used to both listen to is going to be performing, it made me start thinking about them a lot because they're the only person I would've wanted to invite to go with me. I need to move on already.
>>
>>28316808

>tfw you look like a chad but is a bot
>>
File: image.png (112 KB, 345x328) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112 KB, 345x328
>junior in highschool
>somewhat qt approaches me
>asks for my number, invites me to places, & asks me to prom
>she's a disgusting normie so I reject her and never respond to her texts
>>
File: 1461554658012.gif (1 MB, 140x178) Image search: [Google]
1461554658012.gif
1 MB, 140x178
>>28316808
lol m2k I didn't even realize that was m2k until recently.
>>
File: 1461469953109.jpg (185 KB, 534x1236) Image search: [Google]
1461469953109.jpg
185 KB, 534x1236
>8th grade
>qt Mexican chick walks in front of me
>"hey anon.. can I ask you a question?"
>say "umm sure?
>"how does my butt look in these pants?"
>say "it looks fine I guess"
damn I was retarded then. here's another one
>later in year she tells me that she had a crush on me a while ago
>she had a boyfriend who looked deformed and I kept talking about how ugly he was
>like a month later they're broken up or some shit
>she asks if I'm a virgin, say no then ask her
> she says no
>tell her "well I could change that"
>she just says "oh so can you?" and like smirks at me
and then nothing ever happened because I'm retarded and autistic. also a fun story:
>one day in class talking about masturbating or some shit with one friend
>she's sitting to my right, friend on left
>say "yeah man I don't know, I just don't use lotion at all."
>she then grabs my hand and says "hey, you really should use lotion. it's good for your skin" and starts lathering up my hand with lotion
>it was so fucking smooth and slippery and her hands were so delicate
WHY CANT I JUST BE A NORMIE AND FUCK HER. GOD DAMMIT I WAS AUTISTIC. NOW I DONT EVEN TALK TO ANYONE
>>
>>28319784
>Are you a virgin
>No
>I could change that
fucking wizards man, how do you do it
>>
File: beta1.jpg (113 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
beta1.jpg
113 KB, 960x960
Missed chances with them? I can post 45 pictures about this here!

This one is really cute, really. Today I laugh of my own misery and already accepted all my chances already gone now I'm a 30 yo man. Life now only means begin healthy, work and pretend I'm not depressive and suicidal to everyone.
>>
Had two or three crushes throughout school that I did precisely fuck-all about, not that it would've made a difference if I had.
>>
>>28319784
>she had a boyfrriend who looked deformed and I kept talking about how ugly he was

fuck is wrong with you. what you did was no better than what stacies and roasties do
>>
File: 1461685639672.jpg (60 KB, 537x720) Image search: [Google]
1461685639672.jpg
60 KB, 537x720
>>28320081
I can't help myself. bullying is fun
>>
File: VaP52TO.jpg (43 KB, 601x600) Image search: [Google]
VaP52TO.jpg
43 KB, 601x600
>>28318625
Please call her. For yourself, for her, for us. You'll regret it if you don't.
>>
>girl friend in elementary liked me
>another one I had a crush on, had a feeling she did too
>tsundere group of girls in middle school liked me as well
>best friend only told me one of them definitely did years later
>his sister was interested in me at one point too and it was mutual
>had a friend and crush in high school
>at least two girls I felt were interested
>had a gf if only for about a month

So many chances, so many lost
>>
>mid to highschool
>a very petite girl with a bubbly personality is romantically interested in a facade I put on each time I walk out of my room
>too bad I'm more interested in Warcraft fucking 3
>end up saying a lot of nasty shit to her just so she could leave me alone
>she cries a lot, becomes totally disgusted with me in the end
Worth it, don't really regret it, although I was indeed a massive autist back then. I've gained a bit of self-awareness since then, but I'm still rather deranged/retarded.
>>
File: 2016-05-03 15.56.51.png (25 KB, 182x156) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-03 15.56.51.png
25 KB, 182x156
>>28317423
>11th grade
>9th grader rubs up against me like a fucking housecat
>pitch a tent cause i was super autistic
>she actually fucking likes it
>compliments me later on my appearance, i guess i wasnt as ugly back then

you know what the fuck was the last thing i said to her?

"t-thanks..."

had to avoid all eye contact for months. pretended she was invisible.
>>
>>28318938
You did your best honestly. If she had a good time that one night without the dick then whats the problem? What a bitch
>>
>>28316808
>be me in 8th grade
>start talking with a qt weeaboo girl
>8/10 face with 10/10 body
>she will literally all over me
>I was attracted to her sexually and desired her
>her body language gave off that she was into me
>I never asked her out; I was hoping of something more verbal
>we got into an argument and I decided to ignore her as if she did not exist
>she still wanted to talk to me and would excessively make eye contact with me
>I went through all of high school still desiring her after she moved on
>tfw I missed out on a big opportunity because of my edgy 14 year old self
feels bad man
>>
>be at bus stop waiting casually
>on my phone not particualarly interested in what is going on around me
>feel someone unusually close standing next to me
>I look out from the corner of my eye, and see a small pretty girl pushing up against me
>like an autist I side step to the left to make some room
>she looked mildy offended and sat down
>we sat there in silence for about 5 minutes until the bus came
Ugh why am I such a retard?
>>
>>28316808

desu there's this girl that makes my heart race everytime I encounter her but robots here have made me too cynical to want anything

it's for the best I think
>>
I'm dating a girl i've been wanting for months but she's way too awesome for me and i get intimidated into not talking with her.
Sometimes i wish we could go back to being friends but i also really want to experience this romance but i'm so stuck up. She doesn't seem to be much into me anymore but we're still "together" until otherwise notice.
I know people would kill to be with her and i know i'll regret not having done more with her but i just don't see what else i can do. I'm just too laameee.
>>
>>28316808
>missed chances with them, girls that liked you
So in other words, this is a thread for normalfags.
>>
I dated a girl once. I was 28, a virgin, and as unattractive and undateable as you can image. I somehow started dating a girl at work, who asked me out no less. She was very pretty, and I tried my best to be a decent bf despite the lack of experience; trying desperately hard to ignore the fact that a guy like me had no business being with a girl like her, or anyone for that matter. As our relationship started, I found out that she was a virgin too, and had some major hang-ups about sex. She was sure she was asexual, and her lack of sexual agency (if that's the right term) had been a deal breaker in her past relationships. The thought that she was only with me because I was "safe," because she knew that I couldn't do any better and was unlikely to leave due to a lack of sex had occurred to me, but I tried to not pay it too much mind.

As our relationship went on, she actually opened up physically, and found her sexuality. Found out that she actually was a sexual person. So she left shortly after that. There was no reason to stay with a guy like me. With sex no longer a deal breaker, she was free to pursue a normal relationship with an actually desirable guy.

I only bothered to type out that story because I have been drinking and figured that talking about it wouldn't hurt anymore.

I was wrong.
>>
>all but one of the girls that have showed interest in me were qts with big booties

fucking end me. ill always be a kv
>>
>>28321750
>abloo abloo all these girls liked me at one point
Stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>28316808
>Friend lets me start hanging out with his social circle
>One girl in the group is flirty
>Calls me sweety/schnookums as an inside joke from a time we were on a team for boardgames
>Hugs me a lot, holds my hand
>Think there might be something here
>Friend tells me she does this to at least two other guys that are in other social circles she hangs out with
>Has been doing it to one guy for 5 years knowing full well how he feels

Well, it was nice having hope for a bit
>>
File: 1462156938303.gif (1 MB, 515x404) Image search: [Google]
1462156938303.gif
1 MB, 515x404
>>28316916
>life
origami post
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 550x550
>be me last year
>Junior year of HS
>6'2", 175lb, but face is repulsive
>pretty good at cross country and lacrosse
>socially retarded
>have friend from cross country team, we'll call her Jenny
>Jenny and I become close friends over the years, awkward and flirty
>have shitty lacrosse game, get ejected
>she's waiting outside the field, tells me she's proud of me anyway
>hang out in my car for a while, talk about life
>she leaves for a minute, I get bored and look through her phone
> she told her friend that she didn't want to ruin a relationship with me because of HS BS
>3 months later, she went to uni, never saw her again
>mfw I'm pathetic
>>
File: 1461659725684.jpg (20 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1461659725684.jpg
20 KB, 500x333
>>28321949
This happened to me. Except that the girl really wanted to have sex with me during the first week we met until she found out I was an autist.
I occasionally hang with her group of friends when I go back to my hometown.
>>
>Cute popular girl watches me and giggles a lot
>Fucking roastie, reeeee
>Always going out of her way to smile and greet me in the halls
>One day she sits next to me and starts asking if I'm busy this weekend
>slowly turn to her and say "Get a life you annoying bitch" in the most autistic way possible
>she cries
>popular girls torment me for my entire school year after hurting their friends feelings

HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?
>>
File: 1452818384976.jpg (189 KB, 869x873) Image search: [Google]
1452818384976.jpg
189 KB, 869x873
There was a couple girls i talked to in high school but it never really went anywhere. They both really had nothing in common with me. The farthest me and one girl got was hugging occasionally. That was really all i did.

i've never had a true connection with a female

feelsbadman
>>
>>28322135
I don't think she's even interested in any of that. Her friends have no idea about her dating history, they think she's still a KV at 23.
>>
>>28316808
only gf i ever really had irl was for like a week, less than that
some girl ive been thinking about lately in midschool that had a crush on me

i was fine with her but then my friends started giving me shit over her and i already got bullied enough so i didnt show much interest in her

regret it now lol kill me
she was pretty cute
>>
File: image:23123.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
image:23123.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>28321506
The feels, at least you can say you're not a virgin...
>>
>be me going through a confidence boosted phase for whatever reason in high school
>driving school thing over the summer
>talk to cure girl
>friends with girl
>hang out with girl
>fuck up
>stop talking
>find out later she was a cheerleader at a different school

her family was pretty religious, was pretty odd
>>
>>28322173
Her best friend, who's also my best friend told me she wanted to at first.
>>
>>28316808

but i am a complete undesirable romantic failure
>>
kek this girl in 7th grade was so into me and i was fucking oblivious. oh well
>>
>>28322144
real @lpha $hit
>>
>get along really well with a girl
>connecting on all sorts of shit
>feel totally comfortable around her, about to ask her out
>turns out she's a lesbian

Ever fucking tim.
>>
>>28322264
Oh I meant the girl I was talking about lol
>>
>meet cute girl online
>she digs me and we talk a lot
>finds out I'm a virgin
>stops talking to me

>another time, meet a 4 or 5/10 on /r9k/
>I'm an alcoholic at the time so caution is thrown to the wind and we start skyping
>she is immediately telling me she loves me and all sorts of shit
>she's a talkative weeb, always horny, lots of camsex
>she even knows I'm a virgin and doesn't immediately stop talking to me
>eventually stops talking to me though

Both of these "flings" lasted 3 months. I'm still a virgin. I don't know if these have warped me, since they're the only female interaction I've had, but the idea of striking up a relationship with a girl online and then finally meeting sounds cool and kinda exciting. I don't travel much. You just gotta get to them before they get bored, I guess. And find one that's okay with a 27 year old virgin haha yeah not gonna happen.
>>
File: tumblr_nsj5p7fbHC1roiuw2o1_500.jpg (84 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsj5p7fbHC1roiuw2o1_500.jpg
84 KB, 500x419
I had the chance to cuck 2 classmates but I refused because girls that approach guys without ending their relationships first piss me off.

Listen to your gfs and make them happy or they will go fuck anyone else who is nice to them in their time of weakness.

I'm still a kissless virgin and the way women think really pisses me off, the way they think and see the world makes me wary of them.
>>
>>28319784
escalation is my problem too. I know that the bitch is interested I just don't know how to get her to the bed.
>>
File: 1864606798_b6b3cf6328_b.jpg (279 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1864606798_b6b3cf6328_b.jpg
279 KB, 1024x683
Man I was reading this and got depressed and shit so I opened miitomo on my phone.
Got like 8 or 9 answers from my latest ex in a row. Didn't help the depression.
One of the questions is something along the lines of "imagine a field. How many flowers are in it?" And when it shows others the answer it says "you know that question about flowers that's secretly about how many people you'll get with? She said this many."
She said "thousands upon thousands"

This is the ex that cheated on me.
>>
>7th grade
>tall white trash girl asks if I'm single
>had an internet gf but didn't want to seem like a loser
>say no
>she says she has a friend who is lonely and she can hook us two up
>o-ok
>later I get a note from said girl saying that she wouldn't mind being my gf and she kinda likes me and she'd be really happy if I asked her
>find out it's this chubby girl with SUPER fucked up teeth
>like holy fuck, are your parents too poor to get you braces?
>also am kinda dating a girl online. she's emo and needs a lot of my attention
>write a note back to her saying I'm like 13, I'm not ready to date anyone sorry maybe when I'm old enough to drive
>she's sad, white trash girl is bummed at me
>years pass
>girl with fucked up teeth gets HUGE tits, and an ass to boot
>kick myself every time I look at her

looking back we probably would have broken up by highschool, but damn it still hurts.
>>
>>28322527
I thought I was alone in this! I have had a girl, I've known who had a boyfriend at the time, flirt with me. That is an instant red flag, ffs break off your relationships and drama before going back to market. R9k really made me more autismal around women bing revealing the disgusting shit they really are.
>>
>walking
>see thick chick and check out dat body
>she's on the phone, not really paying attention
>qt muslim girl a few meters behind herthe
>she looks at me(ever since I've grown my beard, muslim women have checked me out kinda)
>avert eyes faster than mach speed
>>
>>28316808
one time a girl asked me if i wanted to touch her boob

i somehow made that not happen
>>
There was an eccentric girl in high school I adored, and she liked me as well. After confessing my feelings and embarking on an old-fashioned courtship phase before going on a date, I made the mistake of disagreeing with her on an unimportant topic, with unimaginable consequences. She informed me she was crying, that she had to leave, and the next day when I tried to talk to her about it, she told me plainly that she saw no way for us to be together. I was blind-sided and horrified.

I realised, in retrospect, that while there had been no discernible warning, that it was and always will be possible for a person who claims to love you, and are so similar to you, to cast you aside for the most trivial of reasons. I could almost feel my ability to love die inside me (lol gay).

When she told me, a few weeks later, that she had made a mistake and did in fact miss me, I rejected her. I rejected her attempts to re-initiate several more times over the next few months before finally blocking her. I hope the irony of my subconscious imitation was not lost on her, and I don't regret it at all. She has since disposed of several more suitors in a similar fashion.
>>
>>28322767
Did she ever fix her teeth anon?
>>
>>28317422
AHHHHHHHHHHH me too goddamnit.

There were these two AzN QTs in my classes in HS, Sarah, who was kinda sporty and tomboyish with short hair, and Susan, her friend with long straight hair and glasses. I was so into both of them, especially Sarah.

Sarah used to go out of her way to hang out with me, once stood at the top of some stairs and jumped into my arms, and a bunch of other stuff. Susan once saw me at a dance my friend dragged me to, and literally grabbed me and pulled me onto the dance floor and proceeded to rub her ass all over my crotch and stuff, and then at the end I just walked off in a daze, thinking of how much I wished she was into me. (WHAT THE FUCK ME GODDAMN IT.)

There was this other girl, a tall skinny blonde, that I used to hang out with behind the gym during PE class. One time she's like "check this out" and pulls down her shorts to reveal a fishnet thong, where I can see EVERYTHING. Again, my thought was "damn I wish a girl that was into me would wear something like that"

I should have killed myself 15 years ago fuck fuck goddamnit ahhhhhhhhhh.

Seriously though I don't fucking get it. Girls fucking love me when I'm oblivious and not trying, but run away the second I try to make a move or show interest. It's terrible.
>>
>>28323392
You probably didn't miss much. I got to feel this girl's HUGE tits. Never had I physically seen tits so large then or since. They belonged in a hentai, if not swinging beneath a cow.

But feeling them was boring! She'd shiver and moan like a slut and praise my dexterity, but when it gets down to it, here I am fondling a pair of lard-bags attached to their larger sister. She's not lactating so I'm not getting a damn thing out of it. It was such a fucking gyp. And they didn't even feel good! They really were just jiggly fat-mounds. It's more enjoyable to grope and caress my own calf muscles.

I have no idea what's wrong with me. Must be pretty fucking far up that spectrum because the entire time I was thinking about when they took us to a farm in kindergarten and I got to milk a cow. After, the farmer let us try some fresh milk they had prepared earlier. Yet this fat whore didn't even have a carton of chocolate milk for me! Last bloody time I ever did anything sexual for a woman.
>>
>>28323392
you were too nervous about if you were supposed to do it a certain way, say something, what happened next, etc.

it's the fear that destroys us.
>>
I have a gf, I don't deserve her at all desu..

I stare at other girls and fantasize about being in a relationship with other women all the time. I've thought about breaking up with her because I'm emotionally cheating on her, then I realize she's the only girl that's ever put up with me and the chances of finding another girl is impossible because I'm awkward as fuck.
>>
nah im shy
>>
I enjoy chatting up a girl at my work. It's hard to describe her. I'm infatuated with and more every time I learn more about her.

Problem is not only she has a boyfriend, she's a few years older than me and is starting to look more heavily into end game things like houses, kids etc...

And I've still got so many things I need to fix first.
>>
>>28316808

(1)

>be me, freshman in college
>thanksgiving break, but stuck at uni (out of state)
>I am eating alone as usual; that is just the way I like to eat. Eating is a vile thing and watching others do it is repulsive. There is probably some culture out there who sees it akin to defecation or masturbation. I would join them.
>girl sits at my booth in dining hall, sort of accidentally I believe
>uncertainty.png
>she is talking to me and I am giving answers; I mostly want her to leave but she persists. I think she believes that I am "enjoying" the discussion
>probably thinks I am some kind of weirdo
>fast forward several months
>every time she sees me eating in the dining hall she sits across from me and speaks to me for 23-27 minutes longer than I like to stay in the dining hall. She plays video games and is under the impression that she is lonely.
>one day I get an email from her on my school account asking me to meet up with her
>ohshit.rar
>I do nothing but provide her strange and cryptic answers when she speaks to me. I am not sure what she wants from me but I think she views me as some sort of human commodity. A "forever alone" type she can befriend like some shitty overused plot
>the fact is that the whole ordeal makes me very uncomfortable and I try to avoid endearing myself to her any further. I should probably tell her that I do not want to speak with her any more but I do not. I was an attention-starved degenerate. No one had ever expressed this much attention toward me before. I felt important when I was not. I say nothing.
>accidentally offend her very seriously once. I was trying to make a joke but she thought I was cruel but it was a joke, meant to be taken as such. I apologize. I am a degenerate. There are viruses which abound in showers in my university. Wear shower shoes or contract HPV.
>she asks me once where I live and I give the real answer without thinking the situation through
>>
>>28322190
It may surprise you to learn that that fact brings very little comfort.
>>
>>28323848

(2)

>she begins contacting me and showing up at my room, staying for long intervals just sitting in this chair I have, fiddling around on her computer while I work. She speaks on occasion.
>I lived in a single and so had no roommates to provide an excuse for her to leave
>I very seldom bathe and I think she notices. I ask her once and she says that she does.
>I do not know why she keeps hanging around me but I am a weak half-breed and do not tell her to leave. I am a slave to the strange and mostly unwanted attention.
>she starts telling me personal details about her life and childhood and such and I do not reciprocate. I sometimes fabricate details of my life which I have no real reason to fabricate. Normal details that just happen not to be true.
>she pretends to sleep in the chair; I think it is to stay longer than she would otherwise be able to. I am a beta motherfucker and never say anything. Once she stays and I want to go to sleep but she is just there, in my chair, female body sort of contorted together and breathing. It is a degree and a half warmer in my room at this point from the extra body heat (I have a thermometer near my window). I am very frustrated at the situation and the person, the person I do not want present anymore.
>I do nothing, just go to sleep with the female who thinks she has befriended me in my blue chair.
>at this point I am coming to realize the full sickness and seething degeneracy of the situation
>no longer do I have full control over my time and peaceful solitude in my room
>she tries to contact me thereafter and I begin to contact back sporadically. I am too afraid to confront the woman. Is girl more appropriate?
>has always thought that I am some kind of friend; this is what I am convinced of
>superunknown.exe
>avoids eye contact with me, walks by me occasionally, even this year (I am now a sophomore)
>>
>>28324080

(3)

>when I see her approach my dorm building from afar, I hide behind the neighboring building until she has knocked on my door, discovered that I am not there, and walked back out of the building
>notice her looking for me in the dining hall, swiftly leave if I catch sight of her
>when she sees me and I am too close to get away without being overt about it, she sits near my and speaks to me and asks semi-casual questions of me. I mostly answer them. There are viruses in all of the bathrooms of the Northwest corridor of the USA.
>make it to end of freshman year, have managed to limit the number of "conversations" to three since she remained in my blue chair even after I had gone to bed.
>beginning of sophomore year, she contacts me again. Asks to meet up somewhere. I do not send anything back. No reply for days. I fight my beta urges to be civil and respond with words. Eight days and I have said nothing in reply. A fortnight. More viruses than ever pollute the public campus restrooms. Months and no reply.
>at this point I am actively avoiding the female/woman as I go about my life at uni.
>One semester and no reply
>Once she walks by me and at this point I believe she understands that I am disinterested in further communications. I look her in the face placidly as I walk by and she points her head in another direction, downward; I am convinced by this signal she has been rendered "uncomfortable" I see viruses all over her hands and her feet. HPV. As she is walking by I tell her, "HPV" and she does not look up. There is HPV in all the bathrooms, I am informing her bookbag as she walks away. I have made the woman/girl uncomfortable and she does not look at me anymore.
>still see her around occasionally, she does not move her head to be "in line" with mine.
>I have made my point to another
>shower shoes are very effective at preventing viral bathroom infections. Choose those made of synthetic rubbers, polybutadiene and the like.
>>
>>28324254
So why exactly is HPV so relevant?
>>
aw shit, this is the thread i've been searching for

>6th grade
>meet two sisters through their brother who are super nice to me, hug me all the time, say "love ya" and shit
>too autistic to choose between them

>7th grade
>meet qt on preview trip to middle school
>add her on myspace
>chat on the phone
>she invites me to a party during the summer
>first dude to arrive
>sperg when she approaches me for a hug
>"what are you doing lol"
>reeee internally
>dude shows up with a skateboard, spend rest of party trying to do tricks in the driveway
>no classes together, quit talking

>9th grade
>really cute girl in some of my classes
>we become pretty good friends
>too beta to make a move
>she dates somebody else
>still friends and it hurts

>10th grade
>really shy girl has had an interest in me
>talked to her a handful of times
>rarely does a conversation between two shy parties go far
>she dates my friend and i opt out because he's a bro

>11th grade
>girl who didn't like me much when we first met begins to warm up to me
>meets me between classes to say hi
>asks my friend for my number
>hang out a lot at mutual friend's house
>itshappening.gif
>make plans to ask her out
>take too long
>she dates someone else and gets preggo, drops out

>12th grade
>underclass girl adds me on fb
>talk to her a lot online
>we both kind of sperg out when we're together irl
>awkward asf
>ask her to hang out during weekend
>don't even realize what i've done until midway through our day in the park
>"so you asked me out on this date, do you want me to be your girlfriend?"
>thisisadate.exe
>"yeah, okay!"
>we're both pretty excited
>itshappening.swf
>walk back to her house
>"anon, i think we're moving a bit fast, we should go back to heing friends"
>realize we've been talking for less than a month
>"i guess you have a point"
>wait for her to come around
>she doesn't
>graduate hs a kisless virgin
>itsneverhappening.png

nothing eventful in the 4 years since
>>
>>28324316
You could these microbial scourges insert a bit of themselves into one's cells that sticks there until one dies, feeding off of one's personal divisions. It is socialism of the body and it will result in misunderstanding. If I had the proper equipment, I could float and sail in a sea comprised only of the secretions of university HPV skin lesions. HPV is a do-not-continue, a sick will of the broken and the lukewarm.
>>
I liked a girl when I was 16. She said she liked me too, but obviously didn't because because she started ignoring me completely and later started going out with a 21 year old. But no one cares and people will just make fun of me anyways.
>>
I used to talk to a few girls on AIM who were a grade ahead of me in middle school, but once they went to high school they all forgot about me. By the time I was a freshman they had new friends.
>>
I'll try to make this short.

>15-16 years old
>best friend get gf
>i start talking to her online
>she likes me, says "i love you"
>we fool around behind his back
>I repent and expose our 'relationship' to him several times, only to have her crawling back to me for attention
>uses shit like faking suicide or fake rape to get me to talk to her
>finally end it with her, never talk to her again
>>
>2 months ago
>be at gas station, using pay kiosk
>hear a girl's voice say "hey"
>there's a truck full of girls next to me, and a cute blonde is leaning out of the back window
>"you're REALLY cute!"
>"uh, thanks!"
>she giggles nervously with the other girls in the car as they drive away
still kicking myself for not getting her number, i was caught off guard since this kind of shit never happened to me before
>>
>He had a girl like him, ever
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE, YOU DON'T KNOW OUR FUCKING PAIN
>>
Over the weekend I met a really cool girl, talked to her for a bit, made her laugh some and she gave me her number. I'm trying so damn hard to keep the spaghetti in my pockets.
>>
>>28324782
This, to be quite honest with you.
Fucking Normies just go.
>>
>be gay virgin, finally meeting some other gay guys I like including a couple I hang out with a handful of times, drinking, listening to music, usually with other people
>end up getting pretty handsy and cuddly with one of the members of the couple. it's all so new to me. I don't really know what I should do but I go with it
>nosing each other and then just cuddling more since neither of us know if we should kiss
>then one evening it's just the three of us and we're getting drunk, and the one guy and I are cuddling a bit, again
>even kiss, it's my first kiss. and naturally kiss more
>we take off some clothes, and naturally, I finally ask if this is ok
>guess it's an open relationship, it is
>the two of us go into the next room over and I get plowed
>>
>girl likes me
>she's fat
>illiterate
>always smells like raw meat for some reason
>>
>>28316808
i just cant make the extra effort to get a gf
you have to go outside eat healthy workout socialize make friends talk a lot about useless shit
its just too much energy consuming
>>
>>28324848
>the summer ends and we fall out of touch a little. but I still liked him. I guess he still liked me too
>but a few months later we reconnect. it really was a bit of a missed connection. we chat a lot
>maybe half a year on, we realize we're falling in love. we even come to accept it. we say things like I love you
>I'm important to someone for once and I feel an actual connection to someone
>but ultimately, it has to be one or the other
>"our foundation has always been a bit unstable but we'll work through things. we care about each other, so I'm sure even as our relationship changes, things will work out"
>and ultimately, it wasn't me
>>
>>28324795
You can do it
It'll be worth it once you secure the relationship
>>
>>28316808
>Robots, you can't all be complete undesirable romantic failures
Normalfags...
>>
>>28324920
>totally fine with it. just glad to have someone I care about who cares about me
>and he goes MIA
>he doesn't know how to transition out of a romantic thing
>his now husband doesn't want me around
>the process of getting used to not talking
>occasionally reaching out for the validation of a response, even if it's what we'd already discussed to death, the stalemate we apparently can't get past
>and we talk less with time
>and that's just how things tend to end

fuck open relationships
>>
>be 17
>met 16yo qt who was way more than i could handle
>she had tattoos and smoked
>she'd fuck with me and yell shit like "NO ANON, I WON'T BUY ANY OF YOUR PORN!" in public
>i would play along and be like "BUT THIS IS GOOD SHIT!"
>flirting like mad, but she had a bf
>she was actually kind of sweet when we were alone
>one time i made her laugh so hard she laid on my lap in a fit
>kept saying stupid shit and she bit my thigh
>we were talking about sex, she wasn't a virgin and i hadn't even kissed anyone before
>this catches her interest
>"i'll kiss you right now"
>"nah, you have a boyfriend, and i kind of want it to be special"
>her feminine penis is diamonds
>"i will wine and dine your ass!"
>laugh and play it off
kind of regret it now because i'm 21 and still haven't kissed anybody
>she probably wanted the d but i wanted the r
>>
>first week of high school
>some girl asks me if i want to go to a party, gives me an index card with an address on it
>think 'ehh, i'll go to the next one'
>never get invited to another party
>>
>>28316808
>in military
>hanging out with a female soldier i befriended
>we were kinda close
>she asks me to take her belt off and fix it since it was too small
>i come from behind her and get real close
>grab her ass and fix the belt while im at it
>i should also add that she was a mega whore
>she didnt mind me behind close to her from behind
>my dick was rubbing against her ass
>my room was empty but i didnt do shit
>i just fixed her belt and thats where it all ended

thinking back i couldve lost my virginity back then at the age of 19 with a girl i liked just like the average dude but i beta'd out

now im a sad 21 y/o virgin with missed opportunities and its really getting to me since all i think about is sex

well not really, im more thinking about a relationship but sex got my mind as well
>>
>be in class
>cute girl who's usually busy getting hit on by dudes says something to me as we're leaving
>"hey anon, your jeans are ripped"
>skaterfag, probably ripped them falling on my ass
>"oh yeah? where?"
>she laughs and says "there's a hole next to your back pocket, i can see your boxers"
>we don't talk much, so i ask "femanon, why were you looking at my ass?" in a playfully stern manner
>she's flustered
>"i was just-"
>i laugh and say "it's okay"
she probably wasn't into me, but it was kind of funny to see her get a little nervous
>>
>>28316808
Girls that liked me?

There actually is one instance of a girl who presumably liked me. It was all the way into 11th grade. a girl told me that girl X liked me, and I thought it was a joke since the only time people would talk to me is to make fun of me, but as I was walking to the exit a group of girls who were friends with girl X stopped me an interrogated me about what I thought of girl X. I just said I didn't really knew her and had no opinion of her before they dropped me off. Girl X never spoke to me afterwards and I saw her hanging around with another guy a few months later.

Exciting huh.
>>
>>28316808
>girls that liked you
That never lasts long. It's probably me. And I don't even know how to fix it.
>>
>>28325376
>"I-I was thinking about...."
>"NO!! I can't say it out loud...:^)"
>"nevermind!"
>>
File: image.png (70 KB, 549x424) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70 KB, 549x424
>>28316808
Two times in high school, both said they liked me but being that I have a low self esteem and barely no confidence as a introverted kid back in high school, I had no idea how to interact with women and I was always insecure with myself so even when they said they liked me I wondered how in the hell do they like a guy like me so with both of them I had to akwardly say to a relationship with them and now as I'm typing this out, I'm slowly realizing that those two instances will probably be my only and last time a girl would probably approach me because now I'm neet so now I can't relate to the average twenty something person going to college or a job, etc.
>tfw
>>
i was engaged at fucking 18

I didn't know any better and was longing for someone

Broke up with her for good last year
>>
>>28316879

DO IT ANON

DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

Seriusly thought, you will regret more not trying than trying and failing. Futhermore, the chance of something coming out of is nonzero if you try, while it is 0 if you dont. Listent to the statistics, faggot.
>>
File: ytinu.jpg (131 KB, 634x960) Image search: [Google]
ytinu.jpg
131 KB, 634x960
>>28327357
is that you? it reminds me of this
>>
>>28316808
>be black
>be ugly
>no female will even talk to me
>not even ugly black women
There have been no missed chances or whatever
I was not meant to pass on my genes
>>
>>28328081
No that's sam hyde
>>
>>28325376
>girl doesn't want to sex
>I say I'll drop you home and go see another girl
>she says 'I can't believe you said that....'
>I say 'what does it matter to you? You don't like me'
>She's flustered
>Am drunk so can't turn her round
>Drop her off home, die inside
>>
The only girl I've had as a gf was named Renee. She asked me out. We only went out for 2 weeks in high school and it was disgusting. I had no idea what I was doing but it was a good learning experience overall. Now I know to never have a gf ever again.
>>
>>28316808
>you can't all be complete undesirable romantic failures.
But I am. 19 yo virgin, never got kissed, never had a gf. Nothing. I remember ONE girl who was maybe interested in me during elementary school. But she was a fat, dumb migrant anyway so I don't regret doing nothing back then.
Every other story involving a girl is one sided love. Basically me being in love with some girl for a few months but never having the courage to do anything. It got really bad in high school when I began to walk certain ways in the hallway or drive with my bike just to see for a few seconds. Whenever I had a chance to talk to her I didn't have the balls to.
I think I could have had at least one gf in my life since I look average, dress alright, am groomed etc but I was/am just too stupid to talk to girls. You simply have to make the first move as a man but I'm too anxious.
>>
>>28317052
>>28316855
You guys are gonna be fucked when you leave school
>>
File: frog sad manos.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
frog sad manos.png
78 KB, 412x351
>Summer 2006, be 11 back then
>Parents drop me on a summer camp during two weeks
>Be in a group of people younger than me because my birthday is on december
>Girls are all cunts as expected, and guys are either chads or bullies.
>Basically i'm "that kid" again
>After one week another girl joins our group, 6/10 looks
>Stacies bully her
>Somehow I manage to be her only friend in the camp
>Guys start calling me beta for that, I don't care
>I just stay all the remaining week hanging out with her
>Fall in love but too beta to tell her
>Last day arrives
>She tells me she lives in a rich neighborhood
>She gives me her email so we can still chat through MSN
>Lost the paper where her email was
>mfw

A-At least my parents gave Pokemon Pearl when I arrived at home.
>>
File: 1453956940363.png (295 KB, 383x441) Image search: [Google]
1453956940363.png
295 KB, 383x441
There was a girl at a party who was interested in me, but her ex, who also happens to be my friend, was also there, so I didn't give a fuck. Bros before wenches.
>>
>>28316808

>get called into a college program meeting during HS over the summer
>see qt there
>shes kind've bubbly and looks exactly like that overly attached girlfriend meme celeb
>just us two, because everyone else bailed on the meeting
>we both sit in the conference room by ourselves for over an hour originally in complete silence while the principle got caught up in a meeting
>started throwing her idle glances around 40 minutes in
>"Sooo"
>she starts cracking up
>I introduce myself, she introduces herself
>talk about the college program, expectations, ect
>lead into each other's personal life
>found out she was a home school dedicated christian girl
>start making her laugh and interested
>somehow flirting well
>principle eventually comes back and gives us a pre-test
>we collaborate and share our answers because no one said we had to study for shit
>get our test graded there and then
>we both pass
>day ends with me walking her home and we exchanged numbers
>would regularly call me handsome, text me every day
>for months we would schedule to hang out only for her to cancel, later found it was because shes afraid I was gonna seduce her and she "wouldn't object my advances" if I did
>said she wanted to wait for marriage casually one day
>respected her on it, so I never thought to act on it
>evidently this lack of act made her lose interest after a long awhile and we slowly drifted apart

Why does it anger me.
>>
>>28321506
Sorry for that anon, hope everything works for you in the future my man

Godspeed
>>
>>28328146
>I was not meant to passar on my genes

Same here fellow blackbot
>>
>>28316958
Based dad.

Blox
>>
>>28317787
>She went and told the girl about it and the girl broke off the date in a huff.
Wat?

>he seems really happy about the date
>ABORT ABORT ABORT

Like wat?
>>
File: 1461900220170.gif (1023 KB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
1461900220170.gif
1023 KB, 184x141
>high school
>junior year
>english class
>sit next to fatbro and broken family tryhard mormon chick
>get passed out new books
>mine lacks the sign out card
>say to fatbro and mormon chick that I don't have the card
>skinny blonde FFA chick who wore boots, denim, and cowboy shirts gives he hers
>it says a name that isn't her name and "I like you"
>look up the name in the yearbook that night, some senior chick I had never met
>realize 2 years later that FFA chick liked me

I was autiatic as fuck until the second year of college.
>>
There's a girl who's really into me but has a boyfriend. I don't even know what to do desu
>>
>>28329751
>he didn't realize it was written on the card before she gave it to him
>>
>>28324254
Do you have an obsession with HPV?
Are you afraid of losing your dick cause of HPV?

Are you a massive autist? I think you are
>>
>>28317187
JUST

(original comment here, yadda yadda...)
>>
>>28317256
You are a manwhore and should KYS
>>
>>28330060
I realized it a long time later. I didn't know her at all. Didn't make any sense to me that she would like me.
>>
>be 21
>play league of legends constantly (s2 was the shit)
>girl from a class i TA thirsty for my chemistry knowledge and dick
>asks me if she was naked in my bed would i stop playing league?
>say it depends if its a ranked game
>doesnt talk to me for weeks
>fuck her later anyway
>>
File: 1458734661583.png (376 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
1458734661583.png
376 KB, 534x640
my only romantic experience is with a girl in high school who gave me her number. I thought she liked me but when I asked her out (over text) she just replied "lol". I spent like 3 months working up the courage to do it.

That and a girl who pretended to like me so they could make a fool out of me
>>
>Be 19, already at uni
>have a group of friends that are still on highschool
>one of them organizes a houseparty in his huge drugdealer house
>ehwhynot.jpg
>bring some weed with me and say thats my contribution to the party
>dont pay for shit heh
>more friends arrive, with them this blonde chick
>looked alright, but at this point im faded as fuck
>Lots of alcohol and weed in my system
>im talking kendrick style
>In this mindstate i tend to be an uncontrollable horny bastard
>blonde chick really into me, starts following me everywhere
>we end up sitting at the staircase

Mind you, she was completely fucking SOBER during all of this, which made it kinda creepy desu.

>I get all sad and shit cause I remembered my homie lukas
>RIP Lukas, ill never forget you bud
>girl starts comforting me, stroking my head gently and shit
>we end up in the couch
>savagely make out and when she left she recorded her number on my phone

>one week later come over her house
>there was groping involved but nothing really happened
>get blueballs
>pain so sharp it even hurts my rectum
>man fuck this bitch

I already decided if she doesnt put out in a week span from here, its a bye bye from me

In retrospect that counts as abuse but I was faded as fuck and enjoyed it so who cares

Im a victim ;_;
>>
File: 14594200577370.jpg (52 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
14594200577370.jpg
52 KB, 604x604
One of my best friends in high school was dating a girl in the class under us, she had this hot (8/10, perfect body) sister who was a year older. For some reason, her sister started texting me and it made no sense. I started coming over with my buddy to their house and I ended up asking the older one out, she was so soft, smelled and tasted nice.

I don't think I'll ever get a gf that beautiful again, it fucking sucks.
>>
>>28330160

What became of you two?
>>
>>28316855
>girls have wanted to fuck me
so they were like straight forward with it? doesn't that make them sluts?
>>
>>28330447
her boyfriend found out and told her to report me to the school for sexual assault and i had to go to a hearing
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.