[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when is the best age to an hero? >inb4 normies with happy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: depraved Wojack.gif (9 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
depraved Wojack.gif
9 KB, 633x758
when is the best age to an hero?

>inb4 normies with happy lives going "nah it gets better man just wait till your 30 blah blah"
>>
Any time. Everyone has a different breaking point.
>>
I had this question come up just the other day. Do wait until you're 30. Not because it gets better, but the long term planning part of the brain isn't fully developed until about 23-25. After that, give yourself 5 years to see if life is going how you want.
If by 30 you haven't made it, and you're not even on your way to making it, then you can end it. After 30 it's all down hill with the aches and pains. The pain never gets better. It gets worse every year.

30 is a good age to off yourself.
>>
>>28316764
The answer is always "now".
>>
30 for sure. Most people spend their 20's not knowing wtf to do, but by 30 you should start having your shit together.
>>
>>28316764
we are all gonna make it to 30
>>
>>28317035
>Most people spend their 20's not knowing wtf to do
That's complete bullshit. By 20 everyone knows what they're doing hence going to uni and becoming successful.
>>
Anytime really, just depends on how you view life.
>>
>>28317536
>By 20 everyone knows what they're doing hence going to uni and becoming successful.
Damn I'm 21 and didn't know what the fuck I was doing with my life at 20. Actually a year later I still haven't got a clue, might just jump from a bridge or continue drinking and masturbating.
>>
>>28316764
Never.

It will probably never get better and we will most likely never make it, however we're all going to die one die. You might as well keep going and see what things will happen in the future. Who knows, maybe something interesting will happen, maybe WW3 will start, maybe you'll find a briefcase full of money, maybe VR will finally become real and you can live in the virtual world with your waifu forever, maybe heroin and other drugs will be legalized, maybe a pure 12 year old orphan qt will show up at your door and fall in love with you and will happily live together with you forever, etc.

You never know what will happen Anon, we're already in for the ride, you might as well see it to the end.
>>
>>28317671
I'm 26 and i still don't

My time has come
rip
>>
>>28317671
21 and been thinking 'bout dat suicide for months now.
>>
>>28316764
25. At that point you don't have to wait to a 30 y/o wizard.
>>
>>28316764
http://listverse.com/2008/10/14/20-notable-people-who-died-at-27/
>>
Idk about the best time but the worst would be 27 because fuck being a suicide meme
>>
>>28316764
after about 30 you start to slowly whither physically and mentally-(most of the time) just off yourself than and go out at your peak
>>
>>28316764
There is no best age you're just hoping to put it off. You have to be confrontational about this, if you're having doubts don't do it. The only right time to do it is when the doubts are gone.
>>
30. Live out the prime of your youth. If things aren't improving by that milestone, you know you're pretty screwed.
>>
I've tried killing myself three times. 15, 18 and 22. I've never stopped wanting to die. I'm 23 now and about to finish grad school and its very likely I'm killing myself next week.

It never gets better. I think some people are just genetically predisposed at being miserable.
>>
Probably around 65.

Death doesn't scare me nearly as much as the idea of being elderly, and wasting away in some assisted living home into the 70s, 80s and 90s. You really better hope there's VR by then.

Up to age 65 I'd agree with this >>28317912
>>
File: 1458315314921.jpg (63 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
1458315314921.jpg
63 KB, 500x415
>>28318223
This.

My plan has been to improve myself and set out to be what I want to be. If at 27 I reach my goals and I'm still miserable, then the only friends that can help me will be either Colt or Remington.
>>
>>28318488
What are you in grad school for?
>>
>>28316764

Speaking as a 32yo. Right around then. You really should have been making the plans to set yourself up in your twenties. Society expects this from you and your employers. It gets harder and harder to explain large gaps in time of no work or never working at all. Once you hit 30 forget about it. Dead end retails jobs, try to go back to school and get even more in debt, trade schools, licensed work like baretending/security guard are your only options. If you're sill young I would recommend military enlistment.
>>
>>28316764
Idkw i try to cheer people up ideky you should Kill yourself tbqhfamlamdhsjs tow gram land usually I row
>>
>>28318488
It doesn't make any sense how would suicidal genes survive?
>>
>>28319455
The current theory is basically that we have certain genes that can predispose us to certain behavioral patterns and mental disorders but whether or not these genes become "active" is reliant on environmental factors
>>
>come from a long line of alcoholics
>suicidal thoughts screaming in my head every day
>been sleeping at least 12 hours a day for a while now

Looks like 26 is the magic number for me
>>
>>28319602
Damn I wish I could sleep 12 hours a day. You're lucky man.
>>
>>28319602
I'm in the same kind of situation. Is that why I sleep so much now? I'd been wondering about that. It doesn't seem like good sleep really.
>>
>stuck in this world until I die at 90

Fml
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.