[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oedipus Complex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: il_570xN.346079690.jpg (117 KB, 570x846) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.346079690.jpg
117 KB, 570x846
Who is oedipus complex or at some point was oedipus complex here?

>My mom was a solid 9/10 well into her mid 40s
>used to wear cutoff shorts, revealing nightgowns, bikinis, miniskirts, etc. and could totally pull it off.
>Occasionally seeing her naked gave me a fetish for hairy pussys and slightly saggy milf tits.
>It also didn't help that she was very affectionate and had very little qualms about kissing me on the lips, cuddling, letting me caress her thighs, etc.
>Still occasionally think about her when fapping.

Pic related. My mom would dress like this both around the house and in public like it was nothing until she was about 43-44 and pull it off. I really couldn't help but want to fuck her.
>>
Why don't you find a fembot to help indulge in this fetish?
>>
Anon, we need to talk.

-God
>>
>>28316622
I don't know that I have a full blown oedipus complex, but being that the only women who've ever loved me, are my mom and grandmother, I equate most positive female attention with being motherly.
Too bad from what I hear, the mommy gf thing doesn't last long.
>>
>>28316622
gene pools stagnate because of stupid people
>>
>>28316622
i wish i had a mom
sda23124
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.