[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Aren't you glad I took you to this cat cafe, Anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_(8944).jpg (256 KB, 527x527) Image search: [Google]
IMG_(8944).jpg
256 KB, 527x527
"Aren't you glad I took you to this cat cafe, Anon? You don't have to be alone on the computer all of the time."
>>
what the fuck is a cat cafe? Northerners baka desu senpai
>>
>no superior species to save you from yourself
>>
>>28316069
Could you do a realistic one please?
One where even an ugly, mildly autistic person can self-insert?
Please
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 640x400
>>28316069
This actually looks like my asshole cat
>>
It's like maid cafes, popular in Asia.
I've recently learned it.
>>
>>28316069
that's cool but when do we fucc???
>>
>>28316081
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_caf%C3%A9

do you just mean northern hemisphere?
>>
File: 1439339426790 Piano Cat.gif (469 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1439339426790 Piano Cat.gif
469 KB, 300x225
>>28316069

A cat cafe just opened here in Philadelphia, and a second one is under construction.

Planning to go even though I'm allergic to cats.
>>
Most cat-lovers are infected with a parasite that usually infects cats. Look it up.
>>
>>28316163
Toxiplasmosis. Harmless if you have any kind of immune system.
>>
>>28316157
I like you anon. How do you Trust someone who does not like animals? As an Animals I just Can't.
>>
Lurking normie here.

I've met girls who shit test dudes with their cats. If you ever go back to a girls house and the first thing she does is bring out her cat, you should try to make sure it likes you.

Getting a cat to imprint on you is actually kind of easy once you get the technique. You gotta break the ice with it's favourite toys, then be the right mix of friendly and rough. I have heard "wow, that's weird, he never usually likes anybody" quite a few times.
>>
>>28316273
I think we know how to get a cat to like us, normie.
>If you ever go back to a girls house
never going to happen anyways
>>
Why do women pretend to like cats?
>>
>>28316081

It's a cafe that's full of cats. Sometimes you're allowed to adopt them as well.
>>
File: fblxdnZ5DLpE6et_7YUoF_61.jpg (41 KB, 777x554) Image search: [Google]
fblxdnZ5DLpE6et_7YUoF_61.jpg
41 KB, 777x554
CAT CAFE?! THAT SOUNDS LIKE STUFF MADE OF DREAMS, BUT IT'S OUTSIDE SO NO THANKS
>>
>>28316674
this desu
I really want to go to one but I live in the fucking south where interesting things go to cease existing
>>
File: pupper mcdoggo.jpg (340 KB, 980x1305) Image search: [Google]
pupper mcdoggo.jpg
340 KB, 980x1305
Who needs a cat cafe when I have a furry cuddle machine right at home?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.