[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking miss him so much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Foryou.jpg (139 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Foryou.jpg
139 KB, 1280x1024
I fucking miss him so much
>>
>>28315926
What do you miss about him?
He left you like a girl leaving a beta
>>
I don't
he ruined this website by turning everyone into cuck fetishists before he left
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>28315937
I miss his cuteness, how much of a faggot he was, how he seemed like a babysitter for the mentally handicapped
>>28315939
its not he fault he got cucked by a roastie
all women are shiet
>>
>>28315926
>he seemed like a babysitter for the mentally handicapped
this
>>
>>28315926
Literally who?
tbqo
>>
I miss him a little bit too.

*teleports behind you*
>>
>>28316101
browse this site without posting for a length of time until you get these sorts of references.
>>
I was gone for a like a year, came back and new admin. Laughed my ass off at his q and a thing though.
How does he run an American site with such a shitty grasp of english? Why was moot so hesitant to add new boards and this guy does it all the time?
>>
>>28316159
*hugs u*
>>
I fucking don't.

I mean, I respect Moot hugely for creating 4chan, but I'm extremely spiteful of his attitude towards /r9k/.

He straight up said "r9k is shit, I'm killing it permanently, the stranded posters can go to adv or fit, I don't give a fuck."

Then, like a complete hypocrite, he criticized the owner of Encyclopedia Dramatica for shutting down the site entirely (but as we all know both ED and r9k would later be revived by their respective owners.)

Essentially, Moot's a normie and a hypocrite. I'm grateful he made 4chan but his attitude toward r9k was absolute bullshit.
>>
>>28316101
gtfo
mootles was our first love and he wanted to be the little girl
>>
File: 1461352890047.jpg (61 KB, 476x606) Image search: [Google]
1461352890047.jpg
61 KB, 476x606
>>28315926
Moot always knew how to show he cared, up until he stopped caring..
>>
>>28316101
Newest of newfags holy fucking shit
>>
>>28316310

That criticizing directly led to the revival of /r9k/, so there's no hypocrisy there. He just changed his mind.
>>
I like Hirohito more tbqh he has quality bantz
>>
>>28316871
I mean, he was a hypocrite for the time being, but you're right. Although him reviving r9k with the originality filter removed was pure fucking spite. "Oh, you guys want r9k? Ok, you can have your shithole back, and I'll laugh as it gets even more shitty since I took away the filter!"

So glad the filter's back. Fuck Moot.
>>
>>28316310
>Moot's a normie
Yeah, pretty much I don't know if it was because 4chan has always been tanking but in recent years he has always been trying to break out into the cool, hip crowd with Ted Talks, his canvas shit, and Gawker
>>
Post 2012 he was merely a mascot.

His involvement with the site was practically nothing because he'd noticed that literally everything he'd done since 2007 was basically hated by the users.

Honestly the only likeable thing about Moot now is that he managed to sucker a bunch of kike investors out of over a half a million dollars.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.