[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are no fembots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Women will never, ever be as lonely as men are, this is a fact. 99.9% of them don't belong on this board, and are only here to feed their own ego's, be complete and utter cunts, gain material goods, or fuck men over some way or another.

How do I know women will never be as lonely as men? I spent a day on this board pretending to be one, and I ended up adding about ten people on skype who all talked to me the minute I got on, replied quickly, and always acted interested in me, despite me making myself appear to be as undesirable as possible over the course of a week. This is in comparison to the three months I've been here being myself, in which time I've added about three people, and only talk to one, and even then there are delays in messages.

Women can't understand what it's like to be truly alone. Fuck them. They don't belong here. Upon discovering a poster is female, do your best to remove them from the thread they are active in. They don't deserve your attention, nor your respect.
>>
>>28315646

Post is pointless and common fucking knowledge.
>>
>>28315646

Okalie dokalie
>>
>>28315663

If it's common knowledge then why are there so many idiots paying attention to posters who claim to be female?
>>
>>28315646
post the screenshots you motherfucker
guaranteed successful thread
>>
>>28315700
it's all an elaborate ruse by the jews and women and whatnot.
>>
>>28315663
Not as common as you think family. Some robot was gonna drop like $1k on taking a notorious, autistic, borderline female /r9k/ poster to Rome even though she showed nudes to king black chad
>>
So who's the qt loli?
>>
Just ignore them. Seriously, dont even give them (you)s. Replys is what they want. Starve them of thier attention that feeds them!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.