[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw when i was voted "most likely to shoot up the school"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: pepescolumbine.jpg (71 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pepescolumbine.jpg
71 KB, 800x600
tfw when i was voted "most likely to shoot up the school" in my senior year.

Anyone else know this feel
>>
Should have proved em' right, anon.
>>
>>28315399
No you weren't.
But while we're on the subject, I've been starting to think that people were only nice to me in high school since they thought I could shoot up the school
>always quiet
>socially awkward
>somewhat strange and detached
>people nice to me for some reason
>>
>american's actually have shit like this
no wonder it's so common, normie logic is
"hurr durr maybe if i shame him for looking like a psychopath, maybe he won't end up doing something psychopathic"
>>
>>28315448
I was the same way but no one was ever nice to me, i guess they knew i didnt hate them, and i wasnt angry, i was and still am a little too apathetic i think.
>>
>>28315399
>2007
>teacher announces vtech shooting in the middle of class
>speculation among students as to who's most likely to go on a shooting spree
>tfw everyone at my desk cluster stares at me

sucks being the quiet kid
>>
>>28315399

People at my school were nice to me because they knew I hated them.

and I did.

They wouldn't have had the guts, even if they were thinking it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.