[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATTAINABLE GIRLS ARE A MYTH.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11
File: 24124141.jpg (31 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
24124141.jpg
31 KB, 852x480
ATTENTION YOU PATHETIC LONELY IDIOTS: There are no "attainable girls". None. I know you were probably brainwashed by movies/anime/videogames/ to believe that you can land one of these small and cute girls, maybe a redhead, maybe a pale brunette, maybe she wears glasses and works at the library. You know the type. Quirky and cute. Small, not a bombshell, modest, usually small tits and no ass, but with a cute face.

The kind of girl you stare at at the grocery store. The cashier at the comic book place that you, for some twisted reason, believe that "you could have a chance with her if you'd just go talk to her". No you wouldn't.

I need you to understand something, the hottest Stacies only have Chads hitting on them. These cute "attainable girls" you convinced yourself you have a shot with? They have Chad, plus everyone else going after them.
You know how your parents keep telling you that you should go after the girls other boys probably aren't noticing? That's what every other single male thinks like. You have MORE competition for these girls, not less.

These girls will ALWAYS go for Chad, and if he's not available, they'll go for cute hipster "nerd" hot guy. They'll never go for you creeps.

Basically, stop staring at and daydreaming about the gamestop cashier.
>>
File: come-on-die-young.jpg (252 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
come-on-die-young.jpg
252 KB, 1000x1000
The truth hurts so much.
Love isn't real.
>>
>trying to talk sense into the most delusional and pathetic board of them all
What the fuck are you doing fampai? Just run away and leave while you can.
>>
>>28315479
no it isn't senpai. Love is just a marketing concept sold to permavirgins through anime.
>>
>>28315345
False.

>be me
>be autismo 5000
>be at a bar over the weekend two weeks ago
>stand there
>see a qt come in and sit down with friends
>stare at her like the autist I am
>she stares back
>hour passes
>she leaves with her friends
>"well. I fucked that up."
>someone taps me on the shoulder
>turn around
>spaghetti goes everywhere when I notice it's her
>"Here's my number... I figured I should give it to you"
>her qt blonde friend chimes in "if she wasn't I was!"
>they leave
>everyone claps
Went on a date already and made out with her. We're meeting up again tomorrow.

Fuck off, OP.
>>
File: 1406245063459.jpg (131 KB, 948x532) Image search: [Google]
1406245063459.jpg
131 KB, 948x532
Thanks for the confidence booster.
>>
>>28315626
>>be autismo 5000
>>be at a bar

One of those two statements is a lie and I'm guessing it's the first one you fucking normie.
>>
>>28315626

Were you at the bar alone? Bars intimidate me so much. You can't be too much of an autist.
>>
>>28315626
>These girls will ALWAYS go for Chad, and if he's not available, they'll go for cute hipster "nerd" hot guy
If they can't find the nerd guy they will settle for the first cuck that comes around to leave him as soon as alpha chad comes near her.
Have fun getting betrayed you normie fag. And now get out you gigantic faglord.
>>
Testing originally
>>
>>28315653
>>28315658
I was alone. Yes.

>>28315676
Ok.
>>
File: JurrasicPepe2.png (236 KB, 786x715) Image search: [Google]
JurrasicPepe2.png
236 KB, 786x715
>>28315345
"DAILY REMINDER THAT YOU CAN'T GET A GIRLFRIEND IF YOU AREN'T THE FOLLOWING:"
>taller than 6'
>dick 7 inches or longer
>have a six pack
>have a 6-figure salary

You people always crack me up. As if I don't see plenty of other people with girlfriends who don't meet all, if any, of your ridiculous "requirements".
>>
>>28315626
You're acting as though everyone is attractive enough that some girl

>tolerates being stared at by anyone
>approaches you AND gives you her number without you having to build any kind of attraction

You're probably just a really attractive guy. Most of these robots probably look like dogshit and have poor hygiene lmao
>>
File: black community approval.png (181 KB, 490x298) Image search: [Google]
black community approval.png
181 KB, 490x298
>>28315626
>everyone claps
>>
>>28315761
I'm not attractive at all. I'm a 5'8" manlet shitskin. She's a 5'2" brunette with green eyes, a fat ass, and huge rack. I didn't even do anything. I just literally stood there and stared at her.
>>
IM SITTING ACROSS FROM HER RIGHT NOW WHY CAN'T I TALK TO HER!
>>
>>28315743
>Pretty attractive guy (5'11, 170 lb, green hazel eyes)
> ~6 inch dick
>Useless degree but work at target
>Have vietnamese gf who I basically live off of and fuck every time we're together

It doesn't matter if you're all those things you just mentioned. If you're a boring faggot who just goes to happy hour after work and watches netflix, girls won't fuck with you.

Girls are little children that wan't to be entertained. If you're funny, good with conversation, and don't act like an emotional insecure bitch you're good to go.
>>
>>28315795
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i dunno. I knew a chick that was into short guys. hopefully you get the cheeks
>>
File: 344f4f.jpg (104 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
344f4f.jpg
104 KB, 960x640
>>28315345
chad is a myth. even if 120% of girls went for chad they would still all be attainable because chad statistically doesn't exist.

im confident that most of the losers here don't even want a girlfriend, but there are tons of single ladies out there that are no more challenging to get with than completing a level of angry birds.
>>
What's the definition of a Chad? It seems like the term is interchangeable with "normalfag" but am I really expected to believe that any guy who's not a robot is a 10/10 confident Adonis?
>>
File: 1445615782916.webm (338 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
1445615782916.webm
338 KB, 420x300
>>28315867
>Chad doesnt exist
best meme 2016
I live in a beach town and if i have the displeasure of having to pass by the beach i see the exact definition of Chad at least 2 times every 100 meters.
Not to mention mine and every robot's experiences with HS, college and work.
Chad is very much real.
>>
Back in highschool, I remember this one small redhead girl that had a bunch of beta orbiters. She was one of these gamer gurls and she totally wasn't like the other girls and all that shit.

I remember asking my chubby friend why he spent so much time with her, and he said "Oh we really connect, and I think I might have a chance with her."

Well one day her boyfriend (who apparently she never mentioned) came pick her up after school in a motorbike, and he was this older dude with big arms, this square jaw and dressed like a fucking male supermodel.

My friend learned a valuable lesson that day
>>
>>28315971
>its impossible to just go somewhere that isn't a fucking beach
more people were awkward fucking idiots in my high school than not. 30% of my massive state university were likely mentally retarded, and over half were under or overweight on top of their social incompetence. the only disadvantage you could possibly have compared to alpha dog king kong chad thunder-motherfucking homewrecker-cock is that you avoided people in general.

now if you have the same standards that a top tier man has then you might have disappointing relationships, but there's no way you're staying a virgin in this lifetime no matter what the fuck physical or mental deficiencies you have.
>>
File: 20 to 80 rule and solution.jpg (57 KB, 490x349) Image search: [Google]
20 to 80 rule and solution.jpg
57 KB, 490x349
>>28316127
>more people were awkward fucking idiots in my high school than not. 30% of my massive state university were likely mentally retarded, and over half were under or overweight on top of their social incompetence
Thanks for proving the 80/20 theory all by yourself you retard.
>there's no way you're staying a virgin in this lifetime no matter what the fuck physical or mental deficiencies you have.
Yeah sure i can pay for a hooker, but >tfwnogf means >tfwnogf not >tfwnosex.
We want companionship, to be accepted and rewarded for our efforts despite our genetic shortcomings, so we can contribute to society without being ripped off.
>>
>>28315345
>and if he's not available, they'll go for cute hipster "nerd" hot guy.
This type of guy is my dream. But guys of that type already have gfs (small and nice), there;s more competition for them
>>
>>28315516
love is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed
-some guy on tv
>>
File: 1436025341829.jpg (330 KB, 1063x1600) Image search: [Google]
1436025341829.jpg
330 KB, 1063x1600
>>28315345
>OP posts a 9-10/10
Listen here you autists - The attainable girls that people are talking about are 3/10's or worse. The girls that are completely invisible because of how unattractive they are.

Stop bitching about
>wahhhh she only wants Chad! :c
when you yourself want Stacy.

Stop being a hypocrite and realize everyone wants attractive people - thats why they are attractive.
>>
>>28317025
This here is the truth. Any girl who is better than a 3/10 has just as much value as Stacy because so many men will go after her thinking she's "attainable". So your best bet is either settling for someone you're not attracted to or somehow competing with Chad.
>>
>>28317025
As depressing as my life may be I can't imagine how bad it would be if I were a 2/10 grill
It's like nobody even acknowledged the one I used to work with. Nobody talked to her, couldn't remember her name, would talk about who the hottest girl at work was in front of her and completely not mention her existence.

I wonder where she is now.
>>
>>28315345
>Taking even one bit of relationship advice from r9k

This is too much, if any robot is reading this, please for the love of god make some male friends, guys who play sports and like jumping into bodies of water, they will teach you through example how to talk to, become friendly with, and bed women.

The amount of times I've gotten a text from a bro saying he needs someone to go with a cute girl's cute friend for a double date is beyond count.
Bro's hook you up and get you laid, like any career it's 100% networking.
Everyone here is putting the cart before the horse
>>
>>28315345
I didn't believe I had a shot with them in the first place so jokes on you... haha..... End my life.
>>
>>28317025
>>28317897
>>28318208

highly illegal to say but I dont give a fuck what a girl looks like and feel like I'm missing out on some running joke where men pretend most guys dont have a different idea of what hot is
>>
>>28317025
That was a stock image I found of a cashier.
>>
>>28315795
>>28315858
Alternative theory: he's on an anonymous Norwegian spear sharpening board and he's a lying faggot.
>>
>>28315345

Gameshop cashiers are hideous landwhales.

your argument is invalid.
>>
>>28319404
I met a cute one a while ago. She wouldn't stop bitching about all of the "turbonerds" that keep hitting on her
>>
>>28315626
heh, good job normie chad. now get the fuck off r9k
>>
File: OPCantStopSuckingCock.jpg (28 KB, 214x400) Image search: [Google]
OPCantStopSuckingCock.jpg
28 KB, 214x400
>>28315345
Oh wow, you must be some kind of fucking genius. Why aren't you calling NASA with your monumental discovery, anon?
>>
File: 01AmMRCMvG0.jpg (18 KB, 349x385) Image search: [Google]
01AmMRCMvG0.jpg
18 KB, 349x385
>>28315626
>be autismo 5000
>be at a bar
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.