[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you deal with receding hairline/high temples/balding?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (1 MB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1440x810
how do you deal with receding hairline/high temples/balding?
>>
File: bruce-willis-net-worth2.jpg (44 KB, 400x585) Image search: [Google]
bruce-willis-net-worth2.jpg
44 KB, 400x585
>>28315239
shave it off
>>
>>28315239

Minoxidil/propecia early as possible. Be aware of the side effects.

Shave it if it's too far gone.

Check family history. If you can't find any male relatives that had significant balding in their 20's, go to the doctor to make sure it isn't something else.
>>
Shave it. Bald is a good look. And if you're noticeably balding, bald is ALWAYS better than trying to cling on to shitty "hair".
>>
File: rain dance.gif (2 MB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
rain dance.gif
2 MB, 400x218
i'm a wizard

i wear a hat
>>
>>28315403
Do you think Gob should go bald or is it not too bad with high temples?
>>
>>28315239
short buzzcut and beard/stubble
>>
>>28315239
by not having shit genes
>>
>>28315423
See, with that kind of hair, it's a bit on the fence. Because it's noticeably receded but not consistently thin.

If I had that hair, though, I would be busting out the clippers instantly.

A lot of it depends on your age. If you're 30+ with that hairline it's a lot more passable. If you're 20-something I would defo advise shaving because the "balding with hair" look ages you far more than the "bald" look does.

That said, I'm not balding myself. But I made a pact with myself that if I ever show easily noticeable signs of balding in my hair, I'm instantly shaving it off.
>>
grow it medium length and brush it forward
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.