[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>with an average girl I met on /r9k/ >been dating for 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1441596038648.jpg (53 KB, 586x441) Image search: [Google]
1441596038648.jpg
53 KB, 586x441
>with an average girl I met on /r9k/
>been dating for 4 years
>love the shit out of her
>recently a qtp2t has been flirting with me in class
>my fucking type to a T
>tell her I have a gf
>everything seems cool
>go over to her place with another dude from class to work on our group project
>he leaves
>she keeps moving closer to me on the couch, puts her head on my shoulder, tries to kiss me
>want nothing more than to fuck the shit out of her
>ignore my dick
>get up, tell her it's not fucking cool to do this shit when I have a gf, and go home
>4 months later
>find out my gf has been cheating on me for a year with some faggot from work
>mfw I could've fucked this 10/10 qtp2t if I was as morally degenerate as the female species
>>
Lol good game, life.
>>
I am sorry to hear that. Don't let this experience turn you into Chad scum though, you were right to be loyal. You were the bigger person. Better luck next time.
>>
>>28315030
What the fuck is a qtp2t?
>>
>>28315030
>He basically had 2 gf's at the same time

Just go get another then anon, it doesn't seem to be hard for you
>>
>>28315081
I'm 23 and the only girl I've been with is my ex. Having a 3D girl hit on ME was a freak occurrence that will most likely never happen again.
>>
>>28315078
something a faggot cuck says
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.