[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to a psychologist for the first time ever this Saturday,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Going to a psychologist for the first time ever this Saturday, because I hit the limit last week and I just can't fucking take this anymore.

What should I expect from the psychologist when I tell him that loneliness is a constant in my life, and that I'm afraid of social interaction and making new "friends"? Will he just say "you have to love yourself first before you can be loved by others", or some variation of that? I've heard many bad things about psychologists and how many of them just don't seem to care, or just don't understand that someone can even be this lonely.
>>
>>28314628

Are you sure you want to see a psychologist, and not a psychiatrist?
>>
>>28314628
Well you wont be able to own guns anymore and you will be registered in the system, also you might end up in the psyche ward, EVERYTHING you tell them is written down, from the moment you walk in to what you are wearing, ALSO watch the movie Shutter Island
>>
>>28314652
Are you a massive faggot? A psychiatrist perscribes meds, the other is for talking too most likely OP will see both
>>
>>28314628
you'll be told that you have clinical depression and probably social anxiety

you'll come to learn that you only perpetuate it by your own neurotic tendencies and preference for sitting on sites like this shithole instead of at least finding hobbies and pursuing them
>>
>>28314628
Prep that boipussy that guy is going to fuck you up the ass and cum down ya throat M8
>>
>>28314628
Welcome to the ub you little bitch, their gonna say you have depression and anxiety, perscribe you meds that will prob fuck you up and get addicted to them adding even MORE anxiety, they will tell you stupid shit that doesnt work and tou will end up shitposting here even more
>>
>>28314652

I had a check up appointment with my doctor, a couple of days after I hit my limit, and kind of talked to her about it after she noticed my blood pressure was really high (it was due to being nervous. The waiting room was packed to the brim with people).
She said that the best course of action would probably be to go to a psychologist first, and then the psychologist could maybe see if further help is needed.
I just followed her advice...
Despite being knee deep in depression and being an absolute social retard ever since I was around 12 (20 now), this is the first time ever I seek any sort of help outside very close family. I don't know how the psychologist even differs from the psychiatrist, even...
>>
>>28314628
He is going to say you are a pathetic faggot, well he wont say that but will def think it, give it a shot whats the worse happen, It doesnt work oh well? They will keep a file on you what do you plan on telling him? Also tell him you fap to traps and make a thread Ive always wondered what they would think
>>
>>28314628
Tell him everything, but if you tell him you are going to kill self hes tonna fuck ya M8
>>
>>28314893
i hate how censored i have to be, any mention of worshipping elliot rodgers and straight to the loony bin to me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.